This topic contains 9 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Thomas Reed Thomas Reed 6 years, 8 months ago.

How is Wife Handling all the new success…?

• Profile photo of Thomas Reed

-does this mean he’s a kept man??
    http://www.pgholyfield.com/maah/

Profile photo of James Keeling

There’s a reason why in the dedication page for the novel, Wife is 2nd, only after Mommy and Daddy…  Us OJ’s are on the bottom. 

SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK)

Profile photo of Thomas Reed

-believe me, i know, otherwise no masters

http://www.pgholyfield.com/maah/

Profile photo of ogreoregon

I hope they are both just having such a great time, this is sooo exciting and even though hectic, it must be just a fantastic time in their journey to take over the world.
    *I am the Rear Admiral but Sigler gives the Orders*

Profile photo of ogreoregon

I can assure you that Mrs. Future Dark Overlord is not just a symbolic title and I bet if you ask,
    Scott will tell you why the first time he snapped his fingers at her was the last time. 
    She keeps him in the closet, doesn’t that tell you anything?  You Go, Mrs. Future Dark Overlord!!
    *I’m rear Admiral but Sigler’s the Boss*

Profile photo of Jason Houghton

Why would Scott have to say anything to his wife, let alone something nice?   I bet she is the original, original junkie and he has her under his Crack Spell, and Mr. Silgar-Merisimo just has to snap his fingers and KABAM a sandwhich appears….. a remote control…… back rub…. and maybe cold towel on top of that well polished melon….

ahhh to have that power……..  oh well, back to being a Sigler Minion……  :)

"Original Junkie" Jason "DeVoiD"

I’m more or less being serious.  As a married man, you know how important that support can be and I would like the FDO to let her know how much we appreciate her support for him…   That, and yes… he’s gonna get me, probably in a deep, dark, dismembering way…

Profile photo of Thomas Reed

If you think it’ll help, please tell her that all of us out here, the listeners, the junkies, the fans, really do appreciate all that you are doing and even more importantly her support of you.  Just tell, her  "Yeah honey, I know I’m gone alot, but just look at is as if I’m being ‘borrowed’ for a little bit.  My ultra hot bald headed body is an in-demand commodity right now, but I’ll always come back to you mommy, cause you’re the ‘real one’ for me!" 

Profile photo of Jane Kohner

Seriously, how’s your wife handling your really busy schedule and all the new time away from home? I hope she is as happy as we all are for you s13cybergal

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.