This topic contains 6 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Mitch Barchi Mitch Barchi 6 years, 9 months ago.

How do you spread the Stank?

This just proves that sex sells.

I have very little pull with official venues and clubs so I just used what assets I naturally have.
    *~*
    My thoughts this week: Waiting is an essential part of junkie life. I freakin ROCKED that maths exam!

You win…

But as yet No Nocturnal T-Shirts WTF where is your head dude?

the voices would have loved to have seen that…………..
    It’s all about the Numbers, my friends
    The Math god

Over the summer I went to the local park and sunbathed with other female friends of mine. Of course it was right next to a sign which read ‘ask us about the Infection’ and we had little blue triangles painted all over our bodies and of course the mandatory stack of CDs. Hoards of teenage boys came over and the CDs went at a phenomenal rate. All we had to do was lie there. I got a nice tan and felt as though I’d done my bit for the Syndicate.
    Anymore for anymore?
    *~*
    My thoughts this week: Waiting is an essential part of junkie life. Last exam this tuesday! It’s maths. Hope it goes better than last time. :S

So, this last weekend I decided to help spread the word of our Bald Overlord.

How do the rest of you share all that is of his Stank with the masses?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.