This topic contains 11 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of John Ellsworth John Ellsworth 4 years, 5 months ago.

How Do You Know About Us?

• Profile photo of John Ellsworth

I heard about you from the Here Goes Nothing podcast from the Simply Syndicated network.

Profile photo of Terrance Fraser

Look, I said I would postpone my attacks for as long as Scott remains an amazing author, so he’s got time. And once FDO becomes CDO, I’m not going to WANT to usurp him, as A) That would take a lot of effort, and B) If I succeeded, I would have to be the Overlord, a job that’s too demanding for my tastes. So as long as he moves seamlessly from Author to Overlord, I’m happy to serve at his feet. A Ninja goes where the money flows.

“My presence will only be made known by the icy chill of the North Wind you feel an instant before your death.”

-Anonymous (Me)

Profile photo of Alex De Souza

we all know how that ended :-)

Come and have a go if you think your hard enough.

First of all, the Eh Hoser Canadians described by ScottEPond are merely decoy Canadians. You’ve probably never met a REAL Canadian, and that’s not on purpose. If you did, you probably just thought they were an American Joe Sixpack, also on purpose.

Second, BigJohn, Ninjas are constantly drunk. We have simply progressed to a point where our outward appearance and behavior remains unchanged, resulting in no loss of deadly efficiency. Inside we’re partying.

“My presence will only be made known by the icy chill of the North Wind you feel an instant before your death.”

-Anonymous (Me)

Profile photo of BigJohn

Ever heard of a drunk ninja? They don’t sound like any fun at all. Pirates FTMW.

Gutter Sistren whipping boy, innoventor of words, Life Coach to the Damned.

Profile photo of Scott "Big Fish" Pond

When you always give yourself away by saying, “hey hoser”, slurping down a beer, and crushing it on your forehead before attacking…?

But I guess the toque would look snazzy with the all-black ensemble…

[flickr-photo:id=4730644738,size=m] • SciFiGeek2.0 • Artist for the Damned • Linebacker for the Mars Planets

Profile photo of Renee Jordan

“Drunk, sober… I’m the guy with the gun.”

**Just direct-a your feetza to Daddy Greene’s Pizza!**

Profile photo of Bart Ender

I dont get it

my youtube – http://www.youtube.com/user/SWGmovies something something. lol

Luckily for you, I’m a firm believer in the NPA (Ninja-Pirate Alliance). Simple semantics squabbling is far beneath a true ninja. It’s all just a mass-media myth perpetrated to keep the eyes off the real enemy: Republican Leprechauns.

Besides, you can’t kill what you can’t see.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

-Anonymous (Me)

Profile photo of Meg Marshall

Finely-tuned killing machines vs rowdy rabble of drunken sailors? My money is on the ninjas! :p

Profile photo of Renee Jordan

The FDO has plaid tanks and (insert ominous music here)… Pirates!

Everybody knows that pirates beat ninjas any day of the week Tongue out

**Just direct-a your feetza to Daddy Greene’s Pizza!**

I recently discovered you by the Nerdist podcast, and just started listening to your amazing podiobooks. I started with The Rookie, naturally, and loved it. It’s easily the best sports-based sci fi novel I’ve ever heard, and definitely in the top 5 best sci fi books. I started listening to The Crypt: Washington, DC, not realizing it was not the beginning of the book. I got to Part 3, when I noticed you commenting on the inherant sneakiness and kill-capabilities of Canadians. Now I must ask: How did you find out about us? Who tipped you off? While I appreciate you paying us the full respect we truly deserve, Canada has worked long and hard to paint ourselves as a quiet, unassuming, harmless nation, and frankly we don’t abide by whistleblowers. It is unfortunate that I will now have to dispose of you. I shall, however, allow you to live for as long as you continue to press out this fantastic sci-fi, and the subsequent podio books. But be warned: at the time of your retirement, you WILL meet your end, be it by Maple bark garotte, beaver tooth blowdart, or the time honoured moose-to-the-spine.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.