This topic contains 17 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Thomas Reed Thomas Reed 5 years, 2 months ago.

how do I post a photo?

• Profile photo of Thomas Reed

and tape it on the pc screen.

there, you posted your pic on sigler’s site

#
    the NEW Chief of SFPD
    http://www.pgholyfield.com/maah/the-book/press
    http://www.pgholyfield.com/ma

Profile photo of David Potts

Thanks for sharing a lovely discussion with us.

Profile photo of Wolf

Y’all sure got a way with words.

[flickr-photo:id=3383210176,size=m][flickr-photo:id=3722083270,size=m]
    And Friend of MuchAdo!

Profile photo of J.P.

the… um… what the…?

MC; CA; UNdead Jester and Love Slave of the UNdead Grave Mother

Profile photo of Arioch Morningstar

I believe the search button is down in the lower right now, isn’t it? Frakkers keep moving it. 

[flickr-photo:id=3311831734,size=s][flickr-photo:id=3274749401,size=m][flickr-photo:id=3164696453,size=s]

Profile photo of J.P.

push the “Post Photo” button? It’s right next to the “Search” button isn’t it? (Now where is that search button?)

Profile photo of J.P.

an “f-ing threat about swearing…” (grin)

Profile photo of Joseph Cartwright

I will keep things in order the next time I am trying to give instructions.

[flickr-photo:id=3718433600,size=m][flickr-photo:id=3725895360,size=m]

I hate it when text doesn’t convey jocularity appropriately. I should have checked to see if you were serious first. My bad.

[flickr-photo:id=3311831734,size=s][flickr-photo:id=3274749401,size=m][flickr-photo:id=3164696453,size=s]

You are correct about the calling folks stupid, however.

I found out a minute ago (via DM on Twitter) to my chagrin, that I AM was jesting about texting while driving.Upon further reflection, I probably should have DM’d first, or at least posted a clarification question here to see if he was indeed serious.

I have been burnt before by misunderstandings due to not being able to hear tone within text. That is probably the thing I hate most about communicating exclusively online. It is *so* easy to misinterpret things. 

In regards to the "f" bombs, I honestly don’t notice them. That’s how I talk. I’m not sure why people on a Scott Sigler would be getting butt hurt about it, however. It’s not like y’all have virgin ears or anything. Maybe I should start a thread about swearing…..

I was trying to think of the stupidest thing I could have been doing, driving and texting was the worst thing I could think of. in FACT I was just multi-tasking and must admit I went back to my report and had to rewrite it. DON’T WRITE TWO THINGS AT THE SAME TIME.

Profile photo of J.P.

The old, bad you is showing up again. Knock it off. The volume of f-bombs and calling someone else stupid is uncalled for. Go take a breath and a nap, then come back a little refreshed. This thread is actually about posing photos, not about texting while posting, or congressional testimony about states’ rights.

Don’t you realize that 23 times more accidents occur when people text and drive? I don’t have the statistics handy for drinking and driving, but I suspect that it is close to as dangerous. I may be incorrect. I just listened to a report about Congressmen fighting for states rights to text and drive is why I have that one handy.

I didn’t think anyone on the Sigler boards would be that stupid. I mean, if you want to not wear your seat belt or motorcycle helmet, fine. The only person you’re going to kill is yourself. I can deal with social Darwinism in action. But when your stupidity endangers everyone ELSE on the road, YOU ARE most certainly a jacktard.

Sorry for the rant, but I had higher expectations of you, my tangent brother. Please don’t text and drive anymore. I like having you around as part of the Sigler family.

DAMN, I have no Idea what I was on or who was distracting me. but I can’t even follow what I was saying.

Thank you for correcting my erroneous JackTard directions 

Okay, he got the Flickr part right. So we’ll try numbered bullets:

1. Post whatever you want on Flickr
    2. Okay, see that HTML string of text immediately after "Insert Flickr images:" down below? It’s always there when you go to put in a comment. Nice and handy.
    3. You want to copy and paste THAT into your post. From the first opening bracket until the first closing bracket.
    4. Change the 230452326 to whatever # Flickr assigns to your photo
    5. You can change the "s" to an "m" if you want to, but please don’t use anything bigger. All you’re doing is unnecessarily cluttering up the site. The photo will automatically link to the photo on Flickr’s site.
    6. That’s it. You can use the preview feature to make sure you did it right.

cut and paste the line below? What line? Where?

Facebook? Huh?

WTF are you talking about?

I know exactly how to do it and I’m still not sure what the hell you’re trying to tell the newb. 

just cut and paste the line below, then replace the numbers with the numbers from the pics on face book.

Profile photo of Tom Ruddy

I’m trying to post a photo from the NY Tailgate but can’t figure out how?  Help.

PS The Giants just won!!!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.