This topic contains 22 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of J.P. J.P. 6 years, 4 months ago.

How do i know if i am an OJ?

Sadly, there’s just no way to tell. Ever. Don’t worry about it. (We all know you’re an OJ, so you’re GTG.)

– Verveces tui similes pro ientaculo mihi appositi sunt. (I have jerks like you for breakfast.)

you just know dammit 

[1st Dutch junkie] All that matters is getting my fix.

Wait a second Sigler- you are not an OJ remove that tag now!

You are an OD… Original Dealer!   Cool

I never noticed it. 

[1st Dutch junkie] All that matters is getting my fix.

earth core was called earth crack – crack hits, junkies, fix   all from the mother book, earthcore 

what’s wrong with a bit of senseless violence?

what’s wrong with a bit of senseless violence?

The OJ icon doesn’t appear if your logged out

-he has stated that earthcore fans started to refer to the "weekly" episodes as their earthCRACK, hence needing that weekly fix, then they started refering to themselves as junkies and scott has just kept that up.
    http://www.pgholyfield.com/maah/

But in my case the very software of the board while in Beta would not let me register, so I had to complain to the Sigler, techtard that he is, and get it corrected.

And I still got certified. Of course, being here since Earthgore …er….. core counts for something. Oh, and awarding Sigler the “Blood in the Water” award also proves my early status.

On a clear disk, you can seek forever.

"Hey Scott when did you start refering to you followers as addicts and junkies..? When did we start refering to the weekly (almost) release as a fix..?  Tell us Scott…"

I’ve not seen an answer yet..?

I remeber when this site was in black, /I hope that would count for something..though I cant remeber myorginal username…how long does it have to be inactive before you delete it Sig?…

"Hey Scott when did you start refering to you followers as addicts and junkies..? When did we start refering to the weekly (almost) release as a fix..?  Tell us Scott…"

A real OJ would know these things.

http://www.randomhouse.com/crown/infected/downloads/infected_novel.pdf

The great one clearly identified the requirements for OJ status for a number of weeks… Filled out profile on http://www.scottsigler.com prior to Mar 1st.  That’s it.  He tried to keep it simple…  Maybe if you’re real nice, but that would be breaking the rules and he’d probably have to do something techie….   

SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK)

If you missed the deadline…oh well!! HAHAHA!!  I love my OJ status!!!  ALL HAIL MR. SIGLER!!!

Kilroy 3.0 is here!!!

Kilroy 3.0 is…. EVERYWHERE!!!

OK so I missed the March 1st Deadline.

But I think I can prove my status…..Hey Scott when did you start refering to you followers as addicts and junkies..? When did we start refering to the weekly (almost) release as a fix..?  Tell us Scott…

Everyone who is in this system before March 1 (which is when the media should hit and the Paparazzi catch me hob-nobbing with Paris and Lindsey) will be an OJ. The whole point is to recognize you insane animals that were smart enough to get in on the ground floor, so to speak.

So beta users are included!

there are not going to be a lot of ooj’s from back in the day, but i guess oj”s could be counted as those who found there crack before infecteds dropdate.

Brian, OJ600
    This is correct I think. All of us who are still here from the Earthcore days on out would be considered an OJ. But I think anyone who goes back and becomes, even now, an “Earthcrack Addict”, an “Ancest-whore”, “Infected”, and just punted about the galaxy could be fully indoctrinated, and become an OJ. Don’t you agree it should be a quality, rather than a title?

It sounds like there are going to be a lot of OJs by the time Infected drops, but I assume Sigler wants to go into battle with as many devoted troops as possible (even if they all have been drugged with minimal resistance to the way of Sigler).

Im also one of the original junkies from way back with Earthcore

Sigler classifies anyone up until the full blown release of Infected. There can already be tens of thousands of OJs who listen to the podcast. I forget what the number of listeners are. I’ve been listening since Earthcore.

but the real oj’s are the ppl lke me that have been listening since the first episode of earthcore years ago now but he means before the siglernation is exposed to the rest of the world in preperation of world domination

Avatar of Benjamin "The BenT One" Clifford

i joined the site back in its extra crunchy BETA phase, but now Sigler says to get an account now so you will be marked invisibly as an OJ. am i an OJ because i signed up earlier, or do i need to delete my account and start over to get OJ status? Speaking of which, is it even possible to delet an account?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.