This topic contains 101 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Evan Curry Evan Curry 5 years, 7 months ago.

How did you find Siglerism…

• Profile photo of Evan Curry

i saw the book eathcore on there and never looked backi tried 2 once and the FDOhit me with a shovel

Im a  friend of death, a brother of luck and a son of a bitch!

Profile photo of Jeffrey Moore

In the trunk of some guy’s car.  Oops no, thats where I found that ET Atari 2600 game. 

I stumbled upon Sigler on Itunes.  Looking for free stuff back when I was a poor college student and BAM there is this sweet looking podcast that has a bloody knife on the cover. 

Hello Earthcore and Scott Sigler, goodbye soul.

He’d obviously made the turn and was hurtling down that final straighaway to the void. His membership in the sentient being club permanently revoked.

Profile photo of J.P.

BTW, you’ll probably hear from a fellow named Twowire. He’s one of the other two Zune owners in the world. ;-) Great screen name!

– “When I get a little money I buy books. If any is left over, I buy food and clothes.” – Erasmus

Profile photo of Renee Jordan

…to the General. I found all the audiobooks on Zune marketplace after that. 

Just run the plays I call, Barnes!

Profile photo of James Olson

I found and converted to Siglerism from Podable books.com…

thought that Infected Kicked some serious ass and I loved Earthcore too…would love to try to make one of those Platium Knives one of these days and give it to the FDOtm..am loving Contagious and the Crypt…am hoping that we get more Sigler Crack after the Contagious Podcast gets over and NO NONE and I mean NO NONE should EVER and I mean EVER Rickroll the FDOtm that is just totally wrong!!!!!! May the Plaid Tanks roll over the whole world

Profile photo of Ciarán Purcell

After hearing that one of my friends payed €80 for a stinkin Harry Potter audiobook i was sworn off ever buying one. For many a year i swore never to read one until i came across a free ditty by the name of Infected. First audiobook ever and i was horrified after the first chapter. Which was AWESOME! Then i finished that, found Earthcore, then Ancestor, then Nocturnal!!! It’s damn unstoppable once it gets into you the first time. I now have my 16 year old brother hooked, and pretty soon both me mam and me dad. Muhahahahahahaha! Silgerism will last much longer than us mere mortals. And Siglerism has opened the world of free audio fiction! Phil Rossi at the minute. Crescent is SCAR-EE.

I’m tired of this back-slapping "Isn’t humanity neat?" bullshit. We’re a virus with shoes, okay? That’s all we are. – Bill Hicks

Mister Crusher SHUT UP! Doctor, get this child off my bridge… – Captain Picard<

Profile photo of Tony Faulkner

"Who is Number One?", "You, are Number Six!", "I am not a number, I am a free man!"

Profile photo of J.P.

Is it?

– “When I get a little money I buy books. If any is left over, I buy food and clothes.” – Erasmus

Profile photo of Neil Deschnow

Itunes…

I ran out of audiobooks to listen to, and was too lazy to go to the library. I didn’t know that podiobooks existed…  just kinda stumbulled across infected and loved it. I have been a junkie since.

Profile photo of James Eager
  • So I wandered over in the middle of the broadcast of Earthgore,  uh, Earthcore.
  • So I started collecting episodes on my PC, until I had them all, then listened to the story.  Been an OJ ever since. 
  • Created and awarded Sigler the "Blood in the Water" award when he was complaining about not getting any podcast awards.
  • Sergeant and Fire Team Leader, X-ray company, DOMREC.
Profile photo of Greg Lewis

I always thought I didn’t like being read to. But after getting hooked into my first ever Podcast Novel, (The Zombie Chronicles, By James Melzer) I downloaded Infected. Within a few weeks I had blown through Nocturnal, Bloodcast Season 1, Ancestor, Earthcore, The Rookie and Bloodcast Season 2 in that order. So, now I am hooked, I am a Junkie, and I have made my wife a Junkie as well. All that is left for me now is Contagious which I have held off on as long as posible. Damn you Scott Sigler!!!!!Yell

Profile photo of Shawn Laing

You don’t understand. I’M not locked in here with YOU. YOU’RE locked in here with ME. – Rorschach

Profile photo of Christian Vosler

After that there was no going back…

After The Rookie, I had to listen to Infected because of the Ki cameo. Hooked on Infected, I had to buy Contagious. After Contagious, I had a short stint with Ronnie Blackwell, Mur Lafferty, and Teel McLannahan III. Then it was back to Siglerism: Ancestor, Nocturnal, and Earthcore, in that order.

Yay for sequels!

Party On Garth

"No bout a doubt it…."

Profile photo of Joseph Cartwright

!!!

Profile photo of CPK IrishmanFromOhio

I would like to offically nominate*ms* you to the the Head Of Medical Services for the Sigler Universe. With your permission, can some one else second this? With Wolf being yor #1 patient and minion?

The Irishman from Ohio

Profile photo of CPK IrishmanFromOhio

The Irishman from Ohio

Profile photo of Stephen Wardrop

DFO?? Please edit. I am tolerant of most things, but the spelling of The Glorious and Great Future Dark Overlord’s title is jut not excusable.

-You thought triangles were bad under your skin. Well, try a yak.-

Profile photo of Stephen Wardrop

I got my iPod, and was intrigued at the little "podcasts" icon on the tab on the left in iTunes. I investigated, and found a podcast called "The Bitterest Pill", in which there was a special feature on Scott Sigler, way back when. It was about Earthcore, and how Scott was the first to a podcast-only novel. I didn’t act at first, having plenty of other things to do, but then I came to a day when I was bored and had nothing to do. I for some reason decided to visit http://www.podiobooks.com and subscribed to a book. Then for some reason I remembered the name Scott Sigler and looked him up on iTunes, and there he was, with Ancestor. I then listened back to Earthcore, and before I knew it, I was a junkie. Sigh, the memories.

-You thought triangles were bad under your skin. Well, try a yak.-

Profile photo of Benjamin "The BenT One" Clifford

I love how some people actually took Sigler’s over-inflated ego seriously, and left him bad reviews because of it

—–

"Get sacrificed! I don’t subscribe to your religion!" – Ringo

Profile photo of Mike Wadsten

my brother actually introduced me to siglerism. he had downloaded Earthcore and was listening to it a lot, and i was intrigued.

of course, that was back this summer. after listening to the whole of Earthcore, i’ve listened to Ancestor, Infected, about half of Nocturnal, and Contagious through episode 6. I haven’t found the time to go to the bookstore yet, but I will soon! :P

Profile photo of Bill Dooley

I started getting into the whole podcast thing like most of us…..I started listening to different free podcasts and I came across the FDO himself…….the stroylines instantly had me hooked!!!!!

We all fear that which we cannot see!!!

Profile photo of Rob Emborski

I found Siglerism when I got my iPod. My Wife (yes that is a capital W) had her iPod about 9 months before I did and said "You HAVE to check this out!"

Normally, I don’t listen to her, but fortunately for me, this time I did.

I work a weird job that has me sitting still and secluded, doing nothing but waiting for something to happen eight to twelve hours a day and usually driving about 3-6 hours a day. Ancestor, Earthcore, and Nocturnal were my introductions to podcasts, and Siglerism kept me from dozing off and banking my Subaru into a ditch, spraying dirt, blood, and random foreign car parts all over the interstate.

Ayup, I said it, Siglerism SAVED MY LIFE!!! 

So now I admit my addiction with no hope or desire for a cure. I’m a junkie. Let the plaid tanks and good times roll.

And Mr. Exhalted DFO…the State Office Building in my city is cleverly disguised, so take careful aim and don’t let the bastards foil your evil plan.

-Sneekiebastidge 

Profile photo of Wendy Emborski

I discovered Siglerism about 2 months after getting an iPod the Christmas before last.  It took me that long to get thoroughly sick of most of my music.  Ancestor was the first podiobook that I ever downloaded.  And finally now, after going back and listening to everything that he put out and getting my husband into it, I have made my way here, to sign up and let my Sigler flag fly for all the world to see.  We have also attempted to convert our poor families, gave the mom and mom-in-law both copies of Infected and I burned my dad some of the Rookie.  As he is over 70, I figured it might be the easiest for him to get into, still a long shot though, but hey, you never can tell.  On the other hand, we never seem to agree on anything, so I’m not holding my breath.

Profile photo of J.P.

You’re just a couple hours from us. Of course, we still owe Pulsar a visit over in Munich. We gotta get our freakin’ act together and start visiting folks.

– “I’m risking my life, for people I hate, for reasons I don’t quite understand.” – Homer

Profile photo of Mark Wheeler

Found a link to a little site called Podiobooks.com and ended up downloading the first 5 episodes of Ancestor. And its been love since first listen ever since.

"When i say your dumb name step forward and forsake all other before your new digital ruler…"

Profile photo of Shawn Sancha

Great to hear and good to see that until we’ve worked out "telepathic grouping" the Crackhouse can reveal the location of likeminded Siglerites :]

Yeah, I’ve already gotten through almost all of the Bloodcast and on the last chapters of Earthcore, it’s really interesting for me, getting into the game so "late" and taking up all of the stories in such a short time frame, to see the "references" and shared themes or influences between them, it’s like unravelling my very own little DaVinci code ;D

I live right outside of Frankfurt am Main, so I’m south-central in good ol’ Germany ^^

Profile photo of Shawn Sancha

I don’t know how "exactly" I came to find Siglerism, I was looking for some song on iTunes a few weeks ago, I don’t remember what exactly I typed into the search field but it returned a bunch of very random and mostly useless results… but something caught my eye… my gaze briefly dashed across the term "audiobook" and "free" … I clicked for further info and saw an entire audiobook called "Infected" listed right there… chapter by chapter… and to be honest, I though it was a fuck up on iTunes’ side, since I’ve come across several albums or songs that were free while they weren’t supposed to be.

So before even reading the description or anything for that matter, I had added Infected to my download queue, thinking to myself: "No idea what this is and if it sucks I can still delete it, but since it’s free, why not give it a try?" I had several nights of office work ahead of me and could use the entertainment.

It didn’t take more than maybe one, maybe two, perhaps even three episodes, but at that point I was HOOKED, helplessly being forced to watch my attention slipping from "80% work / 20% Infected" to "Work? What work? All I know is triangles…"

After tearing through Infected in almost one sitting, I moved on to Contagious which at the time was at Podcast #3, which was the moment I actually got some insight on the twisted vile mind behind all of this madness and it ultimately sealed the deal for me.

What currently has me on the fence though is purchasing the Contagious Audiobook on iTunes… it’s not a question of money or anything, since buying music, books and other kinds of entertainment media is a regular part of my monthly budget… but I’ve started enjoying listening to our Overlord at the beginning and end of the podcasts almost MORE than the book itself and the weekly anticipation for a new episode is quite literally like an intellectual crack-drip.

If I get the audiobook, it’ll probably be (understatement incoming) "amazing"… but just like that, it’d be over in a day or two and it wouldn’t have that arsenic sweet touch of Sigler speech at the beginning and end :(

Yeah, oh well, rant over, hope the Overload ever makes it over to Europe.

P.S: How many Siglerites/Junkies are there in Germany? Do I get to feel special yet? :D

Profile photo of Colin Walker

…can’t remember how, I just know it was right at the beginning of Earthcore oh so long ago.

I was heavily in to social media and listened to a number of other podcasts so I must have picked it up from somewhere ;) 

I’ve been a devoted OJ ever since – I just wish I could remember how I first came by it all. 

Profile photo of J.P.

Peter reads “that magazine.” Especially with such a wonderful gal on his arm! (I suspect that’s why is eyes are “that way.”)

– “I’m risking my life, for people I don’t like, for reasons I don’t quite understand.” – Homer

Profile photo of Shirley Bruce

on a copy of "that" magazine!!!!  I hear it is pretty scarce!

"Well. I’ll tell you what. You gonna kick it with me. Or I’m gonna kick you out. What you think of that?" Sister Mary Clarence 

Profile photo of J.P.

Sigler was written up in “that” magazine?! I’m shocked!

– “I’m risking my life, for people I don’t like, for reasons I don’t quite understand.” – Homer

Profile photo of Jason Farris

My job requires a 60 minute commute one way.  After about a week of listening to the same garbage on the radio over and over again, I realized I’d need something more engaging.  I wanted to listen to audiobooks, but no way was I shelling out the dough.  I went out and got a cheap mp3 player and searched for podcasts and novels.  ANCESTOR was the first one I found.  It was about 2/3rds done, so I binged on it.  That was it…I was hooked.  Went back and found EARTHCORE on podiobooks.com, and I’ve listened to each new novel since.

Profile photo of Peter Braat

… and it had the rookie on DVD and the rest is history….

[1st Dutch junkie] All that matters is getting my fix.

Profile photo of Jordan Willis

G-Man

Are that you singing???

Profile photo of Tim Feely

I am a recent convert to Siglerocity. I was on The Zombie Chronicles site and Sigler was in the links. I remembered I had purchased a copy of Infected this summer but had failed to read it. I checked out this site and I was hooked. I have a fever and not for more cowbell. Rather more Sigler fixes. This is one addiction I can live with.

Profile photo of Dan Campbell

I had just finsihed listening to A Tale of Two Cities, which I had paid $30 on iTunes for, and thought that there had to be a cheaper way. So I Googled Charles Dickens and Audio Books, and came accross an obscure article which compared Scott’s serialized podcasts to the serialized news paper method that Dickens used in his time. Following the links brought me here.

“One ping – one ping only” Captain Ramius

Profile photo of J.P.

Funny how little bitty, low res pics can be a little off. The good news though–Marg is a hottie! And smart. So there you go!

Profile photo of Bob Merrell

I typed in horror and Earthcore came up. I downloaded into my Ipod and I was hooked immediately…could not wait for my next fix.

Profile photo of Mildred Cady

JP- (re looking like Marg… I think that was to me…)

Nah, I was at a con and cos-played as Helen Narbon of the narbonic.com webcomic.

Mildred

AMP #1 (Additcted to Many Podcasts, in this case, a Junkie)

Profile photo of Pons Matal

When they began talking about 7th Son and Infected during the "Share the pain" contest. So I decided to check it out. Glad I did and here I be!

“[No matter where you go, there you are] – And Sigler knows exactly where there is! ”

Prior work habits in the oil field left me with hands not so agile. Plus I’m not very coordinated either!

“[No matter where you go, there you are] – And Sigler knows exactly where there is! ”

Profile photo of Amos Rouell

My good friend and co-worker, Elgourdo Nacho, who was just mentioned in Nocturnal and called a cheese head, came into work ranting incoherently and twitching. Aperently there had been a delay in some podcast he was listening to. If I remember right I told him there was no way Any podcast could be that good… I’ll admit it.. I was wrong. The next day he brought a dvd with Earthcore on it and I too have been a loyal follower ever since. Now I carry around dvds with the holy words of our FDO and hand them out to my patients who don’t have many visitors. So far I’ve converted 23 to Siglerism and counting.

Thank you Elgourdo Nacho for helping Scott to poison my mind.

B14i>35 0/3r BI_I11375 B1+<I-I3Z!

Profile photo of Herne

You’ll never know what you’ll pick up in those dirty libraries! You go there innocently looking for literature and you come home with… Siglerism.

————
We are the Herne. You will be assimilated.

Profile photo of Sean Ryan

I was looking through books in the horror genre when I came across Infected. The story sounded wicked cool. I read the customer reviews and was like ‘Yup I’m buying this book’. Then after that I came to this fantastic website.

"Next thing I know, I’m running for my life. And all I could think was if something were to ever happen to me, how sad I’d be, you know?"- Gob Bluth

Profile photo of Holly Blosser

A simple trip to the library (where I found Infected) turned into a life of obsession and need. 

Looks like the ruse is up!!!!

"Well. I’ll tell you what. You gonna kick it with me. Or I’m gonna kick you out. What you think of that?" Sister Mary Clarence 

Profile photo of Joseph Cartwright

One of these two places. the Day I bought my first Ipod and started looking for things to listen to

I ran across books for Pods. Don’t know which came first. But after Listening to my first Sigler

book. I WAS HOOKED.

I love being an OJ. it is in-fucking-credible.

when Contagious downloaded to my itunes and i saw it downloading I started shaking like a 

the Sigler Addict I am.

Thanks Brother Sigler,

Keep it all coming 

Profile photo of J.P.

in your picture, you kind of look like Marg Helgenberger!

– “I just did something involuntary. And messy.” – Sid

Profile photo of Shawna Rowe

I was trying to figure out my new birthday gift (ipod), and sync several (12) podcasts. Sigler (The Rookie) was the only one to survive.Thus the Sigler Key West sleeper cell was born. we are now 5, and growing.

~I do not agree with what you have to say, but will defend to the death your right to say it~ Voltaire

Profile photo of Mildred Cady

that it’s Hutchings’ fault.  Or Scott was responsible for me finding JC.  I don’t remember.

Profile photo of Russell Brunet

I listened to EarthCore when it was first released on Podiobooks.com and have been a JUNKIE ever since. I’m just a little late joining the forums…

Profile photo of sadock

Thank you Gmork, I needed that. The idea of JP dressed in drag as Paris is frakkin’ hilarious!!! Only one problem: He has a brain. He’d never be able to pull it off.

* Podiobooks.com , the future of digitally distributed novels! *

Profile photo of Gmork

You rock on with your bad self, Jam!  I knew that list would come in handy one day!

Ah, curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal! ~ Hoban "Wash" Washbourne – Firefly

Profile photo of Gmork

So great to have you here NurseKayla!  What a giggle I’ve had reading all the back and forth…you’re definitely a worthy Junkie!  

Ah, curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal! ~ Hoban "Wash" Washbourne – Firefly

Profile photo of Gmork

You’re starting to sound like Paris Hilton!Kiss

Profile photo of Wolf

from the Great White North. The hottest thing this side of Haitis. The vision in white. The snow queen herself. The one, the only….  NurseKayla!!!!! (y’all treat her nice, now)

..No Bounce..

…No Play…

Profile photo of Wolf

Sounds like the patiant has the nurse snowed.

..No Bounce..

…No Play…

Profile photo of Wolf

logical, too.

..No Bounce..

…No Play…

Profile photo of Wolf

You been listening in at the door? 

..No Bounce..

…No Play…

Profile photo of Wolf

works just fine for me! Laughing 

..No Bounce..

…No Play…

Profile photo of Wolf

and I’m sure things will get a bit  spicier now that you’re here. Welcome to the fold. Don’t say I didn’t warn you. 

..No Bounce..

…No Play…

Profile photo of Wolf

Say what, now?  Damn, I can’t wait for sponge bath time, now! 

..No Bounce..

…No Play…

Profile photo of Jason Browne

From podiobooks.com, I found JC Hutchins, the enemyof all things Sigler. From some of the episodes in 7th Son, I heard of a crossover contest involving Sigler. I decided to check it out, found the Bloodcast, Ancestor, and Infected. I’ve been here ever since.

The Code Demon Rises

Profile photo of sadock

Now you’ve got me thinking in the gutter. Even "that didn’t quite come out right" sounds dirty :)

Profile photo of sadock

Profile photo of sadock

Profile photo of Kayla DePablo

I think I just might fit right in here.

This won’t hurt a bit.

Profile photo of James Keeling

I’m so sorry everyone… I just can’t do it….  I started reading that old flame thread and it gets my creative juices flowin’ a bit too fast…   I gotta stop here….  Please… forgive me….

SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK) #3 in crack hits (Special?  Ain’t I just)

Gmork made a list.  Remember that?  It was awsome!!!

http://www.scottsigler.com/node/931?page=9

Okay, I’ll shut up now…  sorry…  

"Back in the hole!"

"Yes Nurse Kayla."

"That’s Mistriss Nurse Kayla to you!"

SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK) #3 in crack hits (Special?  Ain’t I just)

(blushing) uhm, that didn’t quite come out right, did it?

This won’t hurt a bit.

Check out the this thread…  Just scroll down and go to the last page of posts and start from there.  or someplace in the middle…  Every once in awhile I have to do that, just to keep me level…

http://www.scottsigler.com/node/931

Feel welcome here amongst the Junkies…  Good people all… well, mostly…  there are a few…  Best not to mention them by name…  Beware posts that say things like "and got turned on by one of my patients" as here it might get commented on… but we’ll take that to a different thread….  

If I can deal with my patients, (one in particular comes to mind), I can deal with the rest of you guys.

This won’t hurt a bit.

BTW Said patient is doing great! We all love him here, too. It shouldn’t be long before we’ll be missing him as well.

This won’t hurt a bit.

We love him and miss him so much!!!  And welcome!!!!!!’

I don’t have duty tonight, but I’ll run by a take him my laptop. His wife isn’t there through the week, so I might just get that kiss!

This won’t hurt a bit.

Thank you, kind soul. I feel like I know just about everyone here already, so if you can dish it out, I can take it. Just be prepared to get it right back atcha!

This won’t hurt a bit.

I do seem to recall this patient looking for a nurse with an unusual growth on her lip. Something about kissing her.

This won’t hurt a bit.

Glad the patient introduced you to the world of Sigler.  It’s great to have you here.  Once you’ve been around, I’ll feel a bit more free to  make snarky comments. Good to have you aboard. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.  And just for you, I’ll send a crack hit or two your way….  You get 5 per post.  It’s just a nifty way we have of acknowleging ‘participation’….  Check your "My Inbox" on the left.

All I can say is he is handsome, funny, upbeat, addicted to Scott Sigler and has the cutest little pomeranian.

This won’t hurt a bit.

good one!  Wouldn’t put it past wolfie.  Wonder if she is the nurse with the lap top on the mouth?????

I’m a nurse at a cancer research and treatment centre and got turned on by one of my patients.

This won’t hurt a bit.

I just understand…   It’s a curse I have… understanding…  you’re mind is a dark and sinister place JP!

Profile photo of J.P.

HOT! (You two kill me.)

Profile photo of J.P.

Profile photo of J.P.

“much like JP” and “podiobooks whore” in the same stream of thought. (Have you been spying on me?)

But it was an awful long time ago.  earthcore/ancestor time period, much like JP.  I turned into a podiobooks whore right off the bat when they only had a handful of novels up and have listened to the vast majority of the stories there while waiting for my next fix of Sigler.  Brought quite a few into the fold since I started.  Scott’s content satisfies that craving in me to climb watertowers and deliver mail.  Good for what ails ya.  So yeah, OJ from way back.  The ride has been so exhilarating that I’ve lost track of time…

Why thank you Twowire.  I can also do the vulcan salute.  can you??

Profile photo of jolenna cullum

Or at least one of their podcasts.

It was an interview before Ancestor came out. Loved the promos and was instantly hooked on the story. Then  1/2 way through Ancestor I knew I had to listen to Earthcore too so I had it real good for a while there… Had me my first eargazm.

Because of the FDO I got hooked on Hutchins.. (loved the cross book competitions.) and Phil Rossi.

Can’t wait til I’m in one of the stories .. Ahem!! Hint hint nudge nudge!

Profile photo of Gmork

Oh, and please enusre to live long and prosper!!

say "Indeed" that makes it sound totally awesome? Your guys are like good looking intellegent Vulcans when you say that.

gave me my first free hit of sigler crack when he introduced me to Infection.  Since then I have spent most of my free time trying to locate my next fix.  By the way Gatorrock, a certain blond headed lady, down the hall from where I work, will be going with me to see the Sigster when he comes to Houston.  Got her hooked!

"Even crazy people sometimes base their fiction on an ounce of truth" -S. Sigler

Profile photo of Jordan Willis

for my Zune and I came across podiobooks.com section and I saw INfection and got hooked. From then on I was a damn dirty junkie.

G-Man

Chasity, do not put that in your mouth!

Profile photo of sadock

since it all comes through in my RSS reader. Given, I ignore a lot of it and only comment on what looks interesting, but I’m guessing that most of the hard core forumites do something similar. So, posting in an inappropriate place doesn’t let any more people see it. It only makes it look like you’re confused as to how the forum architecture works. At least that’s my two cents. You may be right and I could be totally full of poodoo.

I discovered Scott’s work on PB.com shortly after discovering podiobooks themselves. That was in the Fall of 2006. I fell in love with his style and rabidly consumed Earthcore and then Infection and have been listening ever since. If you want the long story, see the Sigler wiki.

Profile photo of Chris Rogers

I found Ancestor purely by accident and gave it a tumble. After the second episode I was addicted.

Profile photo of Benjamin "The BenT One" Clifford

i think it was a rookie promo on the Weekly Anime Review Podcast, which sadly is no more.

By the way, Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Profile photo of Scott Wilson

I started listening when earthcaore was first on the go, it was down to Dawan and drew who were raving about Scott earthcore novel and i have bin hooked ever sinces cant put them down what ever it is

Profile photo of Kristyna Simonson

I bought Infected about a month after it came out and LOVED it!  I’ve been hooked ever since.

Profile photo of J.P.

I’ve been listening from just about the start–Earthcore and Ancestor! As I recall, I originally heard about Scott through another podcast: Accident Hash. It’s a great independent and podsafe music podcast by a good buddy of mine, C.C. Chapman.

Profile photo of Brian Saxon

I heard a promo for Infection on Variant Frequencies (great podcast btw) when Infection was on the 3rd or 4th episode. After hearing the first few episodes I was hooked and downloaded Earthcore & Ancestor and listened to those before episode 5 came out. Now I’m a pathetic junkie, buying his books, giving others copies of the novels and podcasts. I even have to show off to my Xbox Live buddies that I have a Real Official Author on my friends list (which let’s me educate them when they say "Scott WHO?")

Profile photo of Ian Bahas

I searched "Free Audiobooks" in iTunes and scott sigler was what i found. I have been hooked ever since

-The OSU vs. Michigan game. 800 years of tradition and the rivalry is still strong as ever

Profile photo of Tom Merritt

Now yes, this should probably go down in the general section not in the Q’s for Sigler section.  But I being the average forum reader and not the crack whores like some (Yes Treed I’m looking straight at you, since you’d probably do things to Sigler that’s outlawed in most states still just to get an extra crack hit)…I put this here where more will see it.

So tell us your SHORT story of how you found Siglerism and how long ago… Don’t care if it was yesterday or At the very begining let’s hear it.

Me– Was listening to The Bitterest Pill podcast by Dan Klass.  He interviewed Sigler during Ancestor and previewed Infection (That’s Infected for you newer junkies).  Found him arrogant, dark and funny.  His books sounded intellegent and I needed a new podcast for my bus rides.  Downloaded all of Earthcore and listened to it over Father’s Day weekend and the next 2 days close to non-stop!  Was hooked and have brought others into the mix…Can proudly say I gave MuchAdo her first fix.  (But don’t take any credit for her absolute junkie life since!)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.