This topic contains 30 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Twainy Twainy 2 years, 7 months ago.

How come I can't find any discussion about Kissyman?

Sorry, I’m new around here, but I can’t seem to find any topic on Kissyman. It’s part of Bloodcast no? [ARIOCH's EDIT: I moved this over to the new KISSYMAN forum]

Anyway, just wanted to see what people were thinking of this story. I thought it started slow to let us enter into the Kissyman character but the last couple of episodes have been really great.

Thanks to the FDO for this short story !

Kissyman on Bloodcast was one story; I don’t remember if it was in one or two parts. The new story, Kissyman and The Gentleman, is a new story in about 7 parts that is ongoing. If you haven’t heard the original bloodcast story, it’s worth a listen.

BigJohn

through the iTunes podcast. I think he had rebroadcasted the original story and then went on with the new story over the last couple of weeks… Anyway, is this the correct place to discuss it?

One of the FDO asset is definitely his voice and his German accent is excellent :)

He did rebroadcast the original story right before he started the new one. You can discuss it here, or on the main page, there are separate discussion pages for the individual episodes as they are released.

BigJohn

OK I figured it out. The main page means the blog posts from Sigler where you guys discuss the various episodes… I was only looking in the forums… Thanks for the help !

Scott,

Speaking for all the other dutch heritage junkies, just gotta smack you upside the head for the pronunciation on “Joop”. It’s not supposed to sound like some dweeb’s hot-rod 4×4. The ‘j’ is pronounced like a “y”, and the double vowel gives it a hard vowel sound, so it’s pronounced like “Yope”, rhyming with “Nope”.

And since Joop can’t give it to his wife, I knows that shizz is fiction, cause we Dutchmen know how to lay pipe, know what I’m sayin’

Steve.

Crap, sorry about that, Dutch People. Still, I think Kissyman could make fun of “Yope” just as much as he could “Joop.” In case you haven’t noticed, he’s a bit of a racist prick.

Cuz you’re afraid you’ll butcher my Italian last name?!?!?!? [flickr-photo:id=4369581806,size=m]

Pusher, Co-Founder of the Gutter Sistren & [flickr-photo:id=3938763689,size=m]

No worries. I was just trolling for a rant of my very own. No Dutch people were offended in the making of the episode (at least that I know of).

I didnt think much of the first Kissyman story until i listened to it again and i’m loving the new story, i cant wait until i hear the end of it.

Kissyman is great. I listen to it full blast in the middle of the night. It disturbs my neighbours less than my morning protein shake-in-the-blender and half as much as it disturbs me during the night as I whistle through my breathe-rite-strip.

Huzzah for dashes!

First among equals.

Woah! Excelent story! Psycho nazi in New York. “What is your jew name?!!” Fucking Nazi. K.M. is perhps the most interesting and complex anti-hero I have come across. His relationship with Hank Williams is soo insightful. Scott, the John Wayne voice made me laugh so hard bong water came out my nose. Thank you!

Our beloved FDO has stated that it will one day be a book and it’s well on its way, so it now has it’s own forum for y’all to play in. Have fun!

[flickr-photo:id=3274749401,size=m]

A life vacant of laughter is not worth exerting the effort it takes to live it.

I love Kissman, Scott makes him seem so real. Haven’t had the chance to hear anything but this and bloodcast. But so far wonderful.

Oh and Hi I’m Valentine (yes that really is my name)

to mess with us all to the point where a psychotic squeely laughing corpse kissing Nazi is likeable. Almost as F**ked up as the peanuts story (which still disturbs me to this day)

leap in with both feet and get posting straight away… you’ve got so much to look forward to enjoying

to join my cult… On Wednesdays we are draining the blood of virgin dogs. On Thursdays we are annointing ourselves in said blood. Friday is, of course, poker night.

Just wondering….

Why yes, apples. How did you know? [flickr-photo:id=4347154616] Pusher and member of the Gutter Sistren

a little more supernatural angle — the part about Mathis and the cult reminded me a LOT of the cult in “Number one with a bullet” from BloodCast Season 1….

Why yes, apples. How did you know? [flickr-photo:id=4347154616] Pusher and member of the Gutter Sistren

eunuchs Tongue out

Don’t knock getting fixed up by a vet. They are cheaper than doctors and many dog drugs work on humans. They have worked out well for me. Perhaps things were different back in 48.

they’re the ones in the basement playing d&d

In the immortal words of Socrates “I Drank What?!”

We play D&D on Mondays……

It was recently posted in the Sigler Signature Series in a single episode.

You can listen to or download it directly here:

http://www.podiobooks.com/sample/68532/PB-Bloodcast02-01.mp3

As opposed to those slutty dogs playing poker!

You are a gentleman and a scholar

It was nice to be able to use my admin powers for something other than deleting spam Cool

Do you ever wonder if Kissyman and Cornel Klink are related in some way? They do sound alike, sort of.

……was influenced by Hogan’s Heroes. That definitely seems like the type of program he’d enjoy, either now or in the past. I know I loved it.

Tangent & Funky Name Brother; Founder of the Gutter Brethren; Frequent Victim of GirlCo [flickr-photo:id=3727587091,size=s]

OMG I love it so far … and I am only halfway thru episode one … the accents are FABULOUS!!!!! … HOW did I miss this … I’m never gonna study … LOL

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.