This topic contains 43 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Shawn Laing Shawn Laing 5 years, 6 months ago.

How are you dealing with the weather?

It’s been a wacky weather day here. At least the snow’s not sticking around.

You don’t understand. I’M not locked in here with YOU. YOU’RE locked in here with ME. – Rorschach

I’m your pusher (as of 03/11/09).

We have a wind warning for the city tomorrow, with the temperature dropping to 0°C with a windchill of -8°C. Another beautiful March day in Toronto.

You don’t understand. I’M not locked in here with YOU. YOU’RE locked in here with ME. – Rorschach

6 inches is nothing compared to what we usually get. Last big storm (which was all of a week ago) we got 15 inches, 15 INCHES!!!! Thats entirely too much snow for 1 day.

"When i say your dumb name step forward and forsake all other before your new digital ruler…"

6 inches? People at work were complaining about the snowflakes we had here this morning, and none of them stuck around. I’ll have to tell them they’re a bunch of whiners.

Theres another 6 inches on the ground, at least. Ugh…did i ever mention that i LOVE new england wether…please pick up on the sarcasm. Haha

"When i say your dumb name step forward and forsake all other before your new digital ruler…"

It’s 3 °C here right now, which is 37.4 °American. New Jersy’s warm tonight. 

All our snow melted overnight.

I’m a Pusher. Won’t you be a Pusher too?

Holy crap I could get used to this.

I’m a Pusher. Won’t you be a Pusher too?

Its not too cold out. Been raining every few days though. And, like, oh my gawd, I can totally see the ground!

Too bad it’s raining today and tomorrow, with a chance of snow on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. Winter’s (or the Freezemeister (a tip of the hat to deathspiral)) trying to retain it’s cold grasp on the city.

From my second cellege interview!!! Yesterday was tha already resheduled date for me to go up and look at a broadcasting school in maine and yet again, i was snowed out. 15 inches in some parts of new england….including the part i live in. I had to settle for a phone interview. But on the brightside i feel like the interview went Really well and i have reshcduled YET AGAIN for the 21st. Sno big i suppose, just inconvienient.

Does the Freezemeister live in your neighborhood?

Then it was -2 °C (with a wind chill of -8) at 2 PM. It was crazy windy at 3PM, which made it feel like -48 (my unscientific guess), and now we’re at -5 °C. Awesome.

That guy should get hit several times with a burning cricket bat on a daily basis for the rest of his life, then for 10 years after his death.

As the saying goes. If you don’t like the weather in Ohio… 

-The OSU vs. Michigan game. 800 years of tradition and the rivalry is still strong as ever

And it was unusally warm today here as well. This Northeast weather is all over the place.

I don’t read the script. The script reads me. – Kirk Lazarus

We had a temperature of anywhere from 8 to 11 degrees (roughly 46 to 52 °F), we’re under a rainfall and wind warning and we might get snow tomorrow. There’s flooding in some areas, just for some extra fun. We broke the temperature record for this day and we might break the rainfall record too. Woo hoo!

It would be nice if we could tie them up in the town centre, and have some hot pokers to prode them with while buring them very slowly with a flame thrower.  And at the same time have somebody cut of their nutts, or boobies with a pair of nail clippers!  That would teach the bastards!

If only they could get the person/people to rebuild what they destroyed, then have them burnt to death, I think that would be justice.

On the Herald Sun website it said they "MAY" have the grounds for a murder case. MAY! I think if we had the death sentence, then these people would be hot canditates… Australian law is so weak.

-You thought triangles were bad under your skin. Well, try a yak.-

If any of those fires that have destroyed towns and killed people were deliberately set, what kind of punishment is enough? What can you do to somebody who commits a crime like that? It’s been on my mind a lot for the last few days.

Seen the death toll in the Victoria fires? Nearly 200 now? Maybe more, I haven’t heard. Fires travelling so fast that they outrun cars. I dunno, probably worse than the heatwave, even though they had been caused by this same heatwave.

-You thought triangles were bad under your skin. Well, try a yak.-

i swear one day it’s 50, the next day it’s snowing!  It’s enough to drive anyone insane!

We’ve gone from around -20C last Wednesday to +8 on Saturday and we might hit +12 on Wednesday. Ah, winter in Canada. 

IN THE SUMMER! Great fishing.

can’t wait for spring.Grey Wolf

and we are in door with the air con, to hot to do anything

seasons since the 1980’s here. We just have weather.

The Irishman from Ohio

it warmed up in indianapolis today!  the piles of snow started to melt so i shoveled off the deck and started the grill!!!

That’s baithing suit weather after being snowed in for two weeks!!  Woo hoo!

It’s warming up here.  35 F high today, short sleeve weather. 

"I kill people, I don’t murder them, look it up Sweats!" Agent

Celie Booth

its cold, its hot, its cold its hot
    weather can’t decide if we’re gonna have winter or just jump right into spring#2
    http://www.pgholyfield.com/maah/

Thank heavens!  Everything is melting now so it kinda looks like it’s raining!

called Montreal. Being surrounded by the river makes it quite a chilly place to live in the winter!

It warmed up above freezing here in minnesota… if only for a day…  it was nice…  No jacket needed. 

hhhmmm…  SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK) #4 in crack hits (Special?  Ain’t I just)  Multiple S.H.I.T. Award Recipient!  Double Dipper and Triple Threat!  All-around uberjunkie!

Has been on the ground here since december. That’s how cold its been in my part of upstate New York. If a day in the 40’s comes along I might wear shorts because it might feel that warm

Same thing happened to me when I played Neil Armstrong in Moonshot. They found me in an alley in Burbank trying to re-enter the earth’s atmosphere in an old refrigerator box. – Kirk Lazarus

it was 68F and sunny today…how is one to survive under these conditions

who gives a F**k about the nuclear war, let bombs explode because thats what they’re for

where are you?

ttfn, piipster

as much as I hate snow…  I can’t desl with this westher.

ttfn, piipster

• Please define that to this now Florida boy…. 
  • Sergeant and Fire Team Leader, X-ray company, DOMREC.

Slush filled streets and sidewalks, hiding random patches of ice. Fluxuating winds between cold and freezing, and the occasional snow storm. At one point, the nights went down to -30 C, and would be somewhere in the -20’s during the day.

I am Canadian too. We’ve adapted well to the cold.

OK. In Melbourne we have had a heat wave… 3 days with 43C+ in a row…. that’s 109F+. It has cooled off a bit, but we have been dealing with failing a/c, train tracks bucking, power outages, and heat stroke during the Australian Open Tennis.

The temp is now down below 40C but won’t be down below 30C before this coming Friday.

I am Canadian….I AM MELTING!!!!

Tell me cold stories to help me visualize….

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.