This topic contains 12 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Dave Johnson Dave Johnson 5 years ago.

How 2 kill triangles

• Profile photo of Dave Johnson

It even has the guts design on the inside

Profile photo of Jason Williamson

That is awesome that they actually made it!

Festina Lente (Make Haste Slowly)

Dark Knight Marine General

Jayguana

Festina Lente (Make Haste Slowly)

Jayguana

Profile photo of Gmork

I am dying to purchase this bad boy:Tauntaun Sleeping Bag

It started off as an April Fool’s joke by ThinkGeek.com but people inquired about it so enthusiastically that they asked for the rights to actually produce it. Then viola!

Profile photo of Tony Faulkner

They also had the regrow tank in STARTROOPERS….

"Who is Number One?", "You, are Number Six!", "I am not a number, I am a free man!"

Profile photo of Wilbur

Yo MaMa lives under a bridge :]

Profile photo of Dave Johnson

Than in the luke warm guts of a tauntaun….yeti thing was a Hoth whomper or some silly name like that … I don’t think Luke cared what it was called though… hairy prison love hurts no matter what you call the daddy

Profile photo of Wilbur

Well, since I have been "infected", I’m not sure that’s really such a good idea….Soon after eating my brains, you might start to feel a little sick…….

Perfluorocarbons date back to the Mid 60’s. If you have ever seen the movie ‘The Abyss’ you have seen the real science behind the Bacta tank. The more modern version is close to a water like fluid that can be used by divers and pilots that pull heavy G’s. There are actual company’s today that will let you try it out in a Sensory Deprivation Chamber that you completely immerse yourself in. And they are testing the effects on tissue damage with some interesting results. If you got the bucks and can find a company give it a try.

Oh there is a warning though, with the right drugs put into your system you will think that you have drowned and start to hallucinate what some people would call the afterlife. The Government may or may not use these drugs and fluids for interrogation.

Festina Lente

Profile photo of Renee Jordan

and it actually wasn’t after he lost his hand. It was in the beginning when they were still on Hoth, after that big Yeti-thing made Luke his prison bitch for a few days. Then Luke shanked him, like you do, and stumbled out into the raging snowstorm. 

**UNdead/GirlCo – We’ll eat your brains and look good doing it.**

Profile photo of Renee Jordan

I’d like to see how that’s progressed. I remember reading a few things about the developing tech several years ago. Some guy was experimenting with some goo that he said significantly shortened the healing time of surface lacerations when it was applied to the wound and had a mild electric current running through it. Something like that… what you[‘re talking about sounds familiar. 

**UNdead/GirlCo – We’ll eat your brains and look good doing it.**

Profile photo of Wilbur

Ever see that Star Wars Movie where they put Luke in the BACTA TANK after he looses his hand??? Well, It’s true, the US Govt. is using similar technology on it’s own people.

Profile photo of Wilbur

Good news..The Bacta Tank, with the Med Bot, and high levels of electricty, will kill those nasty little FUCKs…only problem is that the infected host usually dies as well…Well medicine isn’t a exact science.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.