This topic contains 21 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Edward Klein Edward Klein 5 years, 2 months ago.

Houston Tailgate Stop!!! H-Junkie Shout Out

• Profile photo of Edward Klein

Here’s what was most useable out of my camera.  Not too bad for an eight year old :)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ultimate_ed/sets/72157622336044005/

Profile photo of James Keeling

I put up my personal thoughts on the Tailgate stop page…

http://www.scottsigler.com/node/3214

hhhmmm…  SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK) #3 in crack hits (Special?  Ain’t I just)  Multiple S.H.I.T. Award Recipient!  Double Dipper and Triple Threat!  All-around uberjunkie!

I’ll pull pictures when I can and set them up on flicr.  Got a few to send out to Landru.  Thanks again everyone!  You so rocked.  Glad I could come down. 

hhhmmm…  SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK) #4 in crack hits (Special?  Ain’t I just)  Multiple S.H.I.T. Award Recipient!  Double Dipper and Triple Threat!  All-around uberjunkie!

Profile photo of Edward Klein

THere was a good crowd there last night.  I’m pulling pics off my camera now (mostly from my daughter snapping away).  I’ll get a flickr link later today.

Profile photo of Beth_Ailis

I gotta think somebody there had a camera. Sounds like it was going to be a good crowd. (Well, they say everything is bigger in Texas.) 

Go Steelers! Go Dawgs! Got my signed copy of "The Rookie"

Profile photo of Terry Moore

Heading out the door in about five minutes. see you peeps at the Goose.

Profile photo of J.P.

Will you wait for me?

MC; CA; UNdead Jester and Love Slave of the UNdead Grave Mother

Profile photo of Edward Klein

Well, that’s going to be quite a bit farther of a drive, but I’m still game.  See y’all tomorrow afternoon.  You guys on the north side make sure to clear out the traffic on 45 for me, k?

Well, looks like my two future minions are coming along as well -my daughter (8) and my son (4).  My wife has to work extra today.  

Profile photo of Terry Moore

Been there a couple of times. Food is good and they have an outside deck on the waterway. See everyone there.

Profile photo of Beth_Ailis

Have a helluva Texas-sized birthday! 

Go Steelers! Go Dawgs! Got my signed copy of "The Rookie"

On being in the area at least a few hours prior to the get together.. maybe even in time for lunch…  if anyone is in the area and available..  you can let me know.  I’ll send my cell # to any who ask. 

hhhmmm…  SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK) #4 in crack hits (Special?  Ain’t I just)  Multiple S.H.I.T. Award Recipient!  Double Dipper and Triple Threat!  All-around uberjunkie!

Profile photo of Shirley Bruce

the little ones! Smile  And I won’t be telling any secrets!

[flickr-photo:id=3938763689,size=m] and friend of GirlCo’s official mascot

Profile photo of Travis Ellis

P.S. I just got another Rookie fan started :)…Tsolo888 <AKA Cpt. Travis Ellis> – Out

Will be where we’re staying…  I heard they got the ‘real good’ breakfast…

I’ve got the flight, car, and hotel all arranged…  There better be a whole mess of junkies there… or two of my little girls are gonna cry… 

And when they cry, beings die.   

Profile photo of J.P.

to introduce myself.

MC, CA, UNdead Jester and Love Slave of the UNdead Grave Mother

Apparently, daughter 3of4 would rather go to the first dance of the year at school than fly down to Houston with the ‘old man’…  I suppose, I can see that…  Fine….  So I’m down to three…  Myself, 2of4 and 4of4… 

hhhmmm…  SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK) #? in crack hits (Special?  Ain’t I just)  Multiple S.H.I.T. Award Recipient!  Double Dipper and Triple Threat!  All-around uberjunkie!

No bout a doubt it! 

Profile photo of Gmork

Look at all us Junkies in Houston!

Good times.  Since I went to Dragon Con I won’t be out to Houston this year and it’s totally breaking my heart right now!  Have a great time, take a bunch more pics and have a shot for Gmork!Laughing

Okay…  I was just at the eventful site the other day…  I’m apparently glad that it has been altered…

The Goose’s Arse?  Where the hell’s that?

HOLY CRAP!  That’s up north!  The map from eventful don’t work for crap… 

21 Waterway Ave # 140, The Woodlands, TX

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&q=goose%27s+acre+near+houston,+tx&vps=3&jsv=176c&sll=30.159041,-95.460463&sspn=0.001278,0.001725&ie=UTF8&ei=DnaySpzAKougM6Oy9IMC&sig2=nSnucpLB5AaZQGu8EDLKdg&cd=1&usq=goose%27s+acre&geocode=Fb80zAEdc2hP-g&dtab=7&cid=6311030270731597662&li=lmd

Now what the hell am I gonna do… I gotta find a place to stay up there now?  hhmm..

Profile photo of

We’ve changed venues based on the feedback.  We’re now at The Goose’s Acre in the Woodlands: Check out the Eventful page.

Houston Prepare Yourself!  The FDO is on the way! 

Alright you damn dirty Texas Junkies!  I’m beginning to think that it’s about time we got together and figured out just what’s going on for the Houston stop. 

Venue Change… Lucky’s Pub is now the Goose’s Arse! 

Let’s shorten this sucker up a bit…

FDO UPDATE! FDO UPDATE!  Scratch Lucky’s Pub!  you heard me… scratch it and scratch it good!  No need for the innoculations!  Change of Venue to the Goose’s Acre up in The Woodlands, found north of the Houston Metro area, right of I-45.

So let them fear the night of the 25th…  Do plaid tanks float?  There’s a nice deck out by the water at the Goose’s Arse…

The EventFul page is also updated with this information.  Let all your junkie friends know about the change!

Past that, I had an awsome time at the last two stops down there.

Infected Tour Stop in H-Town 

For the whole set, click on the link below:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/synapticjam/sets/72157622271029743/

Contagious Tour Stop in H-Town

For the whole set, click on the link below:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/synapticjam/sets/72157612680712457/

I really love this photo:   So Texas it makes my eyeballs hurt…

[flickr-photo:id=3208442170,size=m]

And Houston is where this original Kraken’s Krew pic was taken!

[flickr-photo:id=3207596355,size=m]

So show  some Texas pride!  Give a shout out if you’re gonna be there.  Give your take on the choice of Lucky’s Pub (it may be perfect, how the hell would I know…) and show some of that Damn Dirty Junkie Love…..

Jim

SynapticJam

p.s.  I checked the web page for The Loose Goose and it’s very nice… a bit yuppy, but nice.  Should be very kid  friendly.  Good call FDO…  Good Call.

p.p.s.  My 40th Birthday is on Monday the 28th, so this is my B-Day present…

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.