This topic contains 6 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of ogreoregon ogreoregon 6 years, 5 months ago.

Houston Pub Crawl

this is so cool*I am the Rear Admiral but Sigler gives the Orders*

I’ll definately have a laptop.. .and a camera..   

This missive brought to you by SynapticJam – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken

Take a laptop and post a few choice discriptives, while they are still fresh and you are unfettered by "morning after" judgement.   Anyone?

*** I am Renfield to Sigler’s Dracula ***

I’ll just be glad to be there…   

This missive brought to you by SynapticJam – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken

I’m sure that our Future leader will want to have a say in where he want to go.

• These gathering hosts of loyal junkies, under the command of the great SCOTT

sounds great,  good plan

Alright folks-

This will be the first of a couple Houston planning posts to come…

To many this will be the most important- THE PUB CRAWL!!!

So I’ve thought about this a little- we need to be fair to ALL of Scott’s fans- junkies have to look out for junkies

So I think we should start in a Family friendly place that serves drinks too-

Less than a mile from Murder by the Books is Rice village- So I suggest we start the night at TWO ROWS.

It will probably be around 8pm or so.  They serve good food, have a microbrewery, and if the weather is normal for April (ie good temp) they have a patio where a large group can hang.  After we’re happily full and the teens and people who don’t like pubs have had some Scott time, the group can move on to the next pub stop…

Good idea?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.