This topic contains 5 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of James Keeling James Keeling 5 years, 9 months ago.

Houston! Meet me at the Armadillo! 4PM!!!

Good deal.  there is another one, but it’s up in the mall.

Hopefully, the place won’t be big enough…  

SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK) #3 in crack hits (Special?  Ain’t I just)

S.H.I.T. Award Recipient and all-around uberjunkie! 

I’ll be there!

"Well. I’ll tell you what. You gonna kick it with me. Or I’m gonna kick you out. What you think of that?" Sister Mary Clarence 

Kirby. (5731 Kirby Dr)  It is just a few block south of the Armadillo.  There is a Domino’s pizza right next door.

"Well. I’ll tell you what. You gonna kick it with me. Or I’m gonna kick you out. What you think of that?" Sister Mary Clarence 

Does anyone know which big easy we’re heading to?  I see two of them popping up on Google. 

SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK) #3 in crack hits (Special?  Ain’t I just)

S.H.I.T. Award Recipient and all-around uberjunkie! 

Since I’m the designated driver

• These gathering hosts of loyal junkies, under the command of the great SCOTT

Pre-signing get together at the Armadillo!  Goode’s Armadillo Palace!

Okay Junkies!!!  This is the first stab at a meet up prior to the actual book signing!!! 

Goode’s Aradillo Palace…  It’s about 4 blocks from the book store!  You can’t miss it.  there’s a huge armadillo out front!  They have food and ShinerBock and pool tables! 

5015 Kirby Dr, Houston, TX‎

Go to http://maps.google.com and put this in the blank:

5015 Kirby Dr, Houston, TX‎ to murder by the book, houston, tx

That will show you where.  It’s on Kirby just south of 59.  I’m going to try to grab as many junkies as I can along the way and get them there.  BYOJ!  (bring your own junkies).  We’ll have a drink and then head over to the book store.  It’s easily within walking distance…  You can park close by and then walk to the armadillo, thereby saving your great parking spot!  Let me know if you can make it.  And by that I mean, ‘you make it junkie!  You get there!  Or else!"   Or else what?  Well, I’ll tell you when you get there! 

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.