This topic contains 7 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of James Keeling James Keeling 6 years, 7 months ago.

@ house of shields

It’s just the natural state of us Junkies between fixes of siglericious goodness….  Really, it is a cool pic…  How did it happen to take place?  It looks like I’m going to have to travel at least 1200 miles to get a pic with the man…

Of course, it would be worth it…   

This missive brought to you by SynapticJam

This Pusher likes Synaptic Jam on toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken

i just thought it was a good group photo which happened to contain scott – no idea such disdain would be generated, but then of course scott does refer to us constantly as "junkies" & calls us "pussies" every chance he gets so its to be expected i suppose ;) 

"the meeting on time travel will take place last week."

He’s actually an extra 10 feet behind the guy.  They did it this way so it wouldn’t show how truly huge his bald head is!  Just like they used the wacky fun-house lense for the youtube video, just so you wouldn’t notice that he actually has the same dimensions as a smurf where the head it 1.23 times as large as the body!  Of course, if there’s one thing we know about smurfs….   Smurfette was really really really busy…..

hard to believe such wonderfully disturbing tales could be spawned from that small cranium

……………..

at least that’s what they say… 

Atleast compared to everyone else in the pic.

You know what they say about small heads 

• These gathering hosts of loyal junkies, under the command of the great SCOTT

I can barely see his bald head!  "Front and Center Sigler!  Now, climb that rope you pussy!" 

from a meetup in sfo

[flickr-photo:id=645237549,size=m]

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.