This topic contains 55 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of NeilColquhoun NeilColquhoun 4 years, 1 month ago.

Honorary OJ

here’s my take on it:

A title is an honor and is bestowed upon one by the FDO and his acolytes.

The OJ status is beyond all of us who came late to the party, for whatever reason, and while coveted, should remain unattainable!.

The amount of crack hits a person has does not necessarily reflect great deeds etc to enhance the reputation of the FDO’s works, and therefore should not be the sole determining factor. While the amount of crack hits one has certainly does reflect the amount of time spent on the forums, to truly be on the FDO’s list for a character in a book or a badge, it has been well documented that promotion, pimping, pushing, spreading the word (heck, call it what you like – just do it) is the way to go.

If a high crack hits total is the goal, then post and rack up the hits, thus moving up the charts (… and I’ve did it, so I’m not on my high horse…!).

I hope that when my time comes to be given the once over by the team who decide on whether my name is suitable for being in a story (… I just hope I get asked how to pronounce my surname…!), then I am deemed worthy! What little I do to promote the works of the FDO and raise awareness of The Cult of Siglerism should be looked at… and when I get the call I will wear my badge with pride!

The OJ’s badges are beyond us latecomers and we should hold their wearers m in the highest regard, for they were there when the FDO deemed us worthy to be included in his plans for world domination.

Just don’t tell Hutchinsss about world domination – John Michael Smith has his own ideas!

Damned Dirty Junkies, it has a certain something.

“The second sound was a scream”

OJ!

But we’ve pretty much resolved the issue unless Scott vetoes it. We’re going with 2Js, 3Js, 4Js etc.

• Tangent & Funky Name Brother; Founder of the Gutter Brethren; Frequent [flickr-photo:id=3274749401,size=m]

ugh…not this again! I hope to be given a title one day by the FDO but there is no OJ in my future!

Si Vis Pocum, Para Bellum

Jayguana

• Are bestowed by the FDO in a sense. When he makes you a character.
  • Sergeant and Fire Team Leader, X-ray company, DOMREC. The Patchman – get your DOMREC patches from me! UNdead Knight! King Vampire of Vampire Corp for Sigler (VC4S)! Pusher once, and now Pusher twice.

“If you gotta Ask Bub…You can’t afford it” – Bobby Badranath Beerfest.

Couldn’t resist!

hey i wouldn’t dream of taking that OJ away from you! 

It just would be nice to have something that is there for those of us that missed the cut or just joined but have shown real commitment to the FDO.

http://www.bibleknowledgebookstore.com/christmas/ornaments.html

That’s exactly what I was thinking! Tongue out

for helping a new junkie out!  Tongue out

Laughing

KISS’d by Sigler. Pusher twice over. UNdead Advisor to the King Of UNdead for Sigler.

[flickr-photo:id=3718433600,size=m]

Look at you busting out your wiki-fu! Good work outta you, Twowire!! The Czar approvesLaughing

to the thread that explains the tags.

http://www.scottsigler.com/node/2141

Also (MP) is Masta Pimp, Which is bestowed by the FDO himself upon the most deserving of Junkies.  Here is a link to the list of current MP’s

http://www.scottsigler.com/wiki/index.php/Masta_Pimp

KISS’d by Sigler. Pusher twice over. UNdead Advisor to the King Of UNdead for Sigler.

[flickr-photo:id=3718433600,size=m]

What do (HM), (MC), (MP) & (KISS) stand for?

The (MC)  has an impact to the storyline AND may, and mostly likely will, be killed In a most heinous manner. 
    Take Dew & Perry, though while not Junkies based characters, they we’re definitely (MC)‘s and Look what happened
    to them!

"What the hell is happening? I blew up the building. Why? Because you made a phone call."

for am (MC) to make a return appearance. 

[flickr-photo:id=3383210176,size=m]

• Sergeant and Fire Team Leader, X-ray company, DOMREC.  And now a pusher too!  The Patchman – get your DOMREC patches from me!

I wouldn’t dream of taking that OJ away from you! 

It just would be nice to have something that is there for those of us that missed the cut or just joined but have shown real commitment to the FDO.

PS I missed the cut off by a matter of about 3 weeks.  And I’ve never really bitched about it.  But I do love cool little tagie doos.

I’d really like an (MC) tag!!

No power in the Verse can stop me.

Not an OJ tag, but something else that gives us non OJs a little status. 

Something to say "hey man (or woman) thanks for being an awesome Junkie!"   

No power in the Verse can stop me.

im not relay worried about it im an oj wether i have that tag or not

~~Hey, what kinda party is this? There’s no booze and only one hooker~~

~~Hey, what kinda party is this? There’s no booze and only one hooker~~

• As the webiste itself tried to prevent me from obtainng it. 
  • It took the FDO himself to step in and ge tthe support people to fix it before I could become on OJ.
  • Why would I want to jsut give that status away to anyone?
  • Sergeant and Fire Team Leader, X-ray company, DOMREC.  And now a pusher too!

Anyone who’s a true Sigler fan would consider such a prestigious honour an achievement above their most humble position… Oh it means Original Junkie… Damn. That is actually really cool… 

Captain Picard: Mister Crusher SHUT UP! Doctor, get this child off my bridge.

Jules: Where you from? Guy: What?! Jules: "What?!"?! They speak English in "What?&quo

i have been listinging to sigler from the begining and i consider mysef an oj but i didnt get on the foroms till a few days ago so i dont get that oj tag

Im a  friend of death, a brother of luck and a son of a bitch!

… but even as one of the freshest of recruits, I personally wouldn’t want new OJ badges given out, I would find it both dishonoring for the current OJ’s as well as blurring the lines for new initiates, like myself, that help me identify seniority on the boards.

At the same time I do agree that (diverse) ranks should be an absolute must in the Crackhouse, I mean, not because "I said so.", not at all, but rather, what good is building an army but not including any type of discernable hierarchy? :/

Closest thing right now would be comparing the amount of crack hits, but that’s a less than intangible "solution" IMO

/2cents

Wait for the great one to settle on something…

He’ll let us know and all of us Junkies – original or otherwise will fall into line…

SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK) #3 in crack hits (Special?  Ain’t I just)

S.H.I.T. Award Recipient and all around uberjunkie! 

and I do see your point. I’m just saying that a little EJ tag might be a nice way to reward some of the late comers. Face it, there are a few junkies here that, even though they’re not OJs have contributed substantially to the forum.

WOOF, WOOF

In the thread below there were several good suggestions also. About half way down page 2 of the thread the FDO give some examples of what he was thinking of when it came to the new junkie designations.

http://www.scottsigler.com/node/1631

“[No matter where you go, there you are] – And Sigler knows exactly where there is! ”

but NOOOO, they have been around for awhile, ya’d think they’d learn, geeeez, it’s like training the new junkies, ya gotta stomp on their necks make them see the little flashing lights before you let them breathe again, NO NEW OJ’s, it doesn’t make sense to "ELEVATE" some one to OJ status if they were NOT an OJ to begin with… GEEEEZZZZZZZZ
    now, peeps, don’t upset, oh hell, get up set, you got no one to blame but yourself for NOT being an OJ, so GET OVER IT!!

"we having fun yet?"
    http://www.pgholyfield.com/maah/

don’t be so cheesy about the whining

WOOF, WOOF

I still have Infection, but I signed up too late.

G-Man

Are that you singing???

G-Man

Are that you singing???

OJ status means you were here BEFORE the Holy Coming of Pope Siglericus to the masses via brick and mortar bookstores.  It’s a mark demonstrating who was responsible for making the FDO the evil dictator to-be that he is today.  It’s hard to retroactively assign that, unless you can demonstrate your pre-INFECTED junkieness in some fashion.  

That said, I’m not an elitist.  Ok, maybe I am.  Still, we definitely need to recognize the non-OJs who have contributed as much or more to the rise of Siglerism.  That’s why I love the pantheon idea.  

orf maybe MMJ… for mini-me JunkiesTongue out

Ah, curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal! ~ Hoban "Wash" Washbourne – Firefly

I don’t care how I get labeled as long as the stories keep coming!

G-Man

Are that you singing???

Second Generation Junkies.     Don’t Start Nothin’ Won’t Be Nothin’

he deserves respect….. i just wanna make sure he gets it

"I have much respect for Delhome’s douchbaggery"

-Scott Sigler

He’s a Masta Pimp (see Pantheon page). His badge will be reflected soon.

Ewwwwwww…

I’m just satisfied to be one of the lucky junkies that have found my way here. 

I love small children… well done as opposted to medium rare.

your promo-voice-guy…. i heard u send him a shout out… and he was my inspriation for the idea…

"I have much respect for Delhome’s douchbaggery"

-Scott Sigler

I will find other tags to give to Junkies, but the OJ status is only for those who were there from the beginning. I will work on a new status for the "next generation" of Junkies very soon.

i really like the EJ label much better then HOJ.

WOOF, WOOF

Junkie In Good Standing – we can make them dance for us!

EJ = Elevated Junkie – this would seem to make sense, as long as it’s well known that OJ is the shiznit!

SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK) #3 in crack hits (Special?  Ain’t I just)

Howsabout we nominate junkies(with a little j) and once a week or month or so, we vote for who we think has earned the Honorary status. I also feel tha we should be able to rescind the HOJ title of anyone who is proven to be too douch-baggy to deserve it.

WOOF, WOOF

Do you even know what "OJ" means? ORIGINAL Junkie, not Came-to-the-party-late junkie! Though we should have a CTTPL-J status. Their symbol will be an orange dressed up like Mr. potato-head.

There may not be things to be cut off, but there are things that can be scooped out. From this point after, the female version of the chicken scissors will be an ice-cream scoop.

G-Man

Are that you singing???

I thought you said Julie Andres Chest, not vest…   

but what about the female junkies? We don’t have manly bits to chop off in the ritual. Guess we have to settle for being Julie Andrews-proof vests.

ritual of the "Chicken Scissors" to consider…..I mean if you want it bad enough you’ll do anything, right?

“[No matter where you go, there you are] – And Sigler knows exactly where there is! ”

Of course, to gain admittance  you’d have to do something awesome for him, like throwing yourself in front of a bullet or a box of Julie Andres chocolates…   

That would mean the OJ moniker would have to be awarded posthumously, but hey, we’re all gonna die anyways…

I think there should be a voting mechanism that we can use to vote non-ojs into the ranks of the confirmed Church of Siglerism members…

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.