This topic contains 3 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Thomas Reed Thomas Reed 6 years, 6 months ago.

Holy shit this book looks amazing.

-good thing i did, they wanted to sell them, called me and asked if i still wanted them
    http://www.pgholyfield.com/maah/

Aww man… I could only afford the one book. Like I found out about sigler because of the big Ancestor release I bought the book and started to run into money problems. I’m just glad Infected came out when it did and not a month ago. If the release had been march 1st I wouldn’t have been able to get it right away.

I’m looking at my copy right now on my shelf… It’s sitting right next to Ancestor…  I’ll be bringing them both down to Houston to get signed too…  It’s good to be an OJ from way back… 

SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK)

My most important arran of the day was to pick up this book it looks soooo good. I mean for god sakes even the fonts are good the papers nice and the artwork is SOOO much nicer then I thought it would be. I flipped ahead to the triangles to see how they’d get the effect done right and wow… just wow… Pick up this book its unbelievable.

ps: Scott if you read this hurry up and release earthcore I have some geologists I want to give it to.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.