This topic contains 6 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Rich Bennett Rich Bennett 4 years, 8 months ago.

Holy. Crap.

Richno3…….out

Goo to have more Junkies to spread the stank!

Why yes, apples. How did you know? [flickr-photo:id=4347154616]

Earthcore is in my iPod waiting. I’m new to the Siglerverse. I still have to finish Infected, Contagious and Nocturnal, as well as the aforementioned Earthcore. The Rookie ruled, by the way. You already know that ,though.

Just finished Earthcore. Good freaking Lord it was amazing. Scott, you are an artist. Junkie for life, folks. Glad to be here.

-: Before disagreeing with someone, try to walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you do disagree, you’re a mile away and they have to chase you barefoot. :-

As you begin your journey into the Church of Pope Siglericus, I’d suggest you buckle your seatbelt. It’s gonna be a wild, bumpy ride for you, my friend. :)

**All this plan is missing is a giant freaking laser in space.”**

Henceforth and forever more you will be a junkie. Just get used to it! Smoochies (this will make sense after you read contagious)!

[flickr-photo:id=3938763689,size=m] and friend of GirlCo’s official mascot

Just discovered Sigler (‘Hi, i’m JazzNeurotic and i’m a Junkie’) and am about half way through EarthCore. Friggen’ loving this book, as i’m sure you all feel the same, just wanted to pop in my two sense that say that i can’t wait to keep going in these books. Really inspired me, Mr. Sigler, makes me want to sit down and write my own kickass scifi/horror/thriller.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.