This topic contains 22 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Gmork Gmork 5 years, 11 months ago.

Holy Crap, have you seen the NOCTURNAL wiki page?

• Profile photo of Gmork

Now it’s just which denizen of the underworld to choose from Wink

Ah, curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal! ~ Hoban "Wash" Washbourne – Firefly

Profile photo of CPK IrishmanFromOhio

…THIS is a few pages short of Heroic Dungeon Raid by WoW standards! Gmork you have been kicking azz and taking of the names for over a year. FDO needs to name a main demon lord after you…I meant that as a compliment…i think it was a nice thing…

The Irishman from Ohio

Profile photo of Bernard Creache

Great work. This will give the junkies the option to research their characters. Dragon Breath is one of Marie’a Children. I may have missed it.

Awsome!!!

Profile photo of James Keeling

There is no higher honor to the lowly junkie!  And you, above most, deserve it!  Now get thine ass to a book signing I’m gonna be at!

SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK) #3 in crack hits (Special?  Ain’t I just)

Profile photo of Arioch Morningstar

for the role of official Wiki moderator. She’s hella qualified. I always send my wiki questions her way and she’s been very understanding and helpful.
    * Podiobooks.com , the future of digitally distributed novels! *

Profile photo of Gmork

(he he…. I said ‘duty’ Tongue out)

Seriously, thanks for the kudos…the page still needs a teeny bit of work but I tried to give it some structure so it would provide the basics and looked organized.  Makes my Junkie heart smile that the FDO liked it Laughing

Ah, curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal! ~ Hoban "Wash" Washbourne – Firefly

Profile photo of J.P.

I’m sure I can say “you’re welcome” for Gmork.

– “I just did something involuntary. And messy.” – Sid

Profile photo of

That is just amazing to see. Thank you so much for all the work you did on that page and the other pages. As people become more familiar with Wikis, I think the stuff you’re doing here will help them enjoy the stories even more. YOU RAWK!!!

Profile photo of Gmork

I just did some work on the Infected wiki page as well….With Contagious coming out, new readers may be referring to the Infected wiki and I wanted it to look all shiny :) Click here and take a look!

Profile photo of Pons Matal

Gmork to thank for that! 

“[No matter where you go, there you are] – And Sigler knows exactly where there is! ”

Profile photo of Insignificant Blood Splatter

That is very big and detailed. Very impressed right now! 

"Urban legends go well with parmesan and horror. In fact their name is conveniently one and the same: Stevie."

Profile photo of James Keeling

In fact, it’s gargantuan!  

SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK) #3 in crack hits (Special?  Ain’t I just)

Profile photo of SaMM Chakwin

as one of J.C. Hutchins "the story so far…" @ the beginning of 7th Son podiobook episodes. I haven’t read through the Wiki, as I’m only up to chapter 10.

It has always been my rule never to smoke when asleep, and never to refrain when awake.  ~Mark Twain

Profile photo of Benjamin "The BenT One" Clifford

By the way, Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Profile photo of Corbin Hilty

i love the fact that you used many of your fans for this book. 

gothguy720.deviantart.com

Profile photo of Jordan Willis

Alder and Adam Jessup, Bing Majarus, and Stonemason.

G-Man

Nine million terrorists in the world I gotta kill one with smaller feet than my sister. – John McClane

I can relate to that…

The Irishman from Ohio

Profile photo of Gmork

Although the FDO’s works are enjoyment reading, I tend to be way to analytical with the storylines, so what better outlet than to jot it all down in the wiki.

On the other hand, it provides a solid means of escapism from my day job.

Laughing

Profile photo of josh tyge swambo

do u have less of a life than fdo? 

what’s wrong with a bit of senseless violence to a lemming?

they’re only going to walk off a cliff.

…you still found ways to out due yuor self. Again. And again.

The Irishman from Ohio

Profile photo of josh tyge swambo

that big! 

what’s wrong with a bit of senseless violence to a lemming?

they’re only going to walk off a cliff.

Profile photo of Gmork

Nothing can be more flattering than the approval of The General himself!

Glad you like it!Laughing

Profile photo of

I found this accidentally today while trying to figure out what episode Sucka was in. Holy crap on a cracker, this bitch is detailed!

The NOCTURNAL page on Siglerpedia

Kudos to the Junkies working on this and other parts of the Siglerpedia. It’s frickin’ fantastic to see how much fun y’all have tracking the story.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.