This topic contains 21 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of CPK IrishmanFromOhio CPK IrishmanFromOhio 6 years, 10 months ago.

HOLD ON!!!!

• Profile photo of CPK IrishmanFromOhio

..His home is with His Junkies, EarthCore Addicts, AncestWhores, and loyal mind numbed nanite ghouls.
    The Irishman from Ohio

Profile photo of zackmann

Scott gets more points because if he is not wining he will take his ball (or Perry’s balls) and go home

Profile photo of Thomas Reed

why thank you

i did the same thing for some one right after i registered, can’t remember who.
    got same result as you did
    It’s all about the Numbers, my friends
    The Math god

Profile photo of ogreoregon

If you give me some…
    I tried to give “treed” crack hits once, using the link under “Forums”, but nothing happened. I don’t think the powers that be have actually set that part up yet. I am sure when they get it working, we will all be selfish and keep our crack hits, never, ever parting with them….. we are Junkies you know……

Profile photo of Barbara Jungbauer

For a junkie who doesn’t post much, I guess 150 ain’t bad at all.

Sigler stank rules!

Tastes Like Chicken

cause YA AIN”T GETTIN’ NONE O’ MINE!!

and voices are growling at you
    The Math god

Only if you BELIEVE …. in stockings…..
    Have a Merry Christmas
    and the voices too. do voices celebrate anything?

Profile photo of Brian Hunt

if anyone has any extra hits to give I’ll take (wink,wink) nudge

and i do not get ANY special priviledges or whatevers
    soooooooooooooooooooooo
    the crack hits are there own reward it seems
    unless……………………..

the voices just got worried
    The Math god

Profile photo of CPK IrishmanFromOhio

…crack points and no new thingies. But I no longer care. I have except my place as a Thane in the fictional Sigler Universe. Well, with Sigler Godd’s permission.

Click on ABC Check tab for starters…

Yur bine halfin tribil? dendt wuree aebute eet. wii doenut kare.

Profile photo of Maia W

My points lost for editing go to the Sigler… and I don’t mind that so much, I guess.

————
    KnitWitch
    http://www.knitwitchzone.com

Thank You.

Profile photo of Alex Langley

Thene HOWw doe Ie fiex mie speeling?

“The spread of evil is the symptom of a vacuum. whenever evil wins, it is only by default: by the moral failure of those who evade the fact that there can be no compromise on basic principles.”

He he… Sigler’s still in the closet.

“The spread of evil is the symptom of a vacuum. whenever evil wins, it is only by default: by the moral failure of those who evade the fact that there can be no compromise on basic principles.”

Profile photo of Paul Rogalinski

Scott gets all the Crack-Hits because he not only posts comments but also front-page blog/news entries. Those are much more worth than a posting on the forum.

Comment on the forum is worth 5 Hits, a front-page posting is worth 20 points. I’m pretty neutral about this, but if you still find this unfair, i am sure that we could have a poll to vote on the crack-hits behaviour.

By the way, there is some really odd behaviour of this plugin when you edit your own comments. For some reason the points will be removed from your account and moved to the very first user who has registered on the site – that would be robbie. Haven’t noticed any configuration settings for this one, but as soon I do, I will disable this bevaiour.

Cheers!

Paul.

…that we live in a fair world occupied by unfair people. May be this is the only way Sigler Godd can keep up with his OJ’s. He could be too proud to admit it.*Besides its his site, and he is a better writer than me. His content is still free.*

Profile photo of Maia W

Robbie seems to have programmed in a little glitch that not only takes 5 points away from the user when they post an edit to their own post, but it also GIVES the Sigler 5 points!

So every time one of us junkies screws up in a post and bothers to go back and fix it, Herr Sigler racks up the points… Clever, ain’t it!?!? But his minions serve him well and that’s why he is the Masta Pimp!

————
    KnitWitch
    http://www.knitwitchzone.com

Scott gets “lurking” crack hits , and also he is getting ”closet” crack hits since he works in his closet, and then there are the crack hits for getting crack hits. He is the reason we are all Junkies. How can you question the master…..
    o.k., how many crack hits do I get now?????

SIGLER (DAMN HIM) IS OUR GOD

so what do you expect…………….
    he posts in the news blog on the home page, you get crack hits there also
    The Math god

How does Scott have 920 crack hits when I rarely see posts from him? No offense Sigler.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.