This topic contains 29 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Thomas Reed Thomas Reed 5 years, 9 months ago.

Hobbies

your hobby should be the task of spreading SIGLERISM!!

actually i bitstrip, listen to TONS of podcasts, twitter, comment in the world of siglerism, make an annoyance of myself in the land of the internets and at home, and shoot rubber bands at passing traffic

http://www.pgholyfield.com/maah/

I like the idea of getting to know our fellow Junkies a little better. A lot of us have become very close friends here.  

BTW, I like to get nekkid and howl at the moon.

WOOF, WOOF

Reading, podcasts, annoying the neighbor children and

chatting in the FDO’s chatroom. 

I love small children… well done as opposted to medium rare.

What are your favorite Zombie films/Books?

In no particular oder or higherarchy:

Cartooning

Bears

Harassing my wife

Mountain Dew

Podcasts

Table Top RPGs

Anime

I love the kilt dude.  Is that your tartan?  

All the guys in our handfasting group are wearing kilts!  

(gf-fiance’, hubby and myself – yes there are three of us) 

Da Cougar 

I love small children… well done as opposted to medium rare.

My friend’s are awesome. Luckily, so is my husband. He’s letting me put them up in the livingroom when we move. =D

I put the laughter in manslaughter.

LaughingDon’t Start Nothin’ Won’t Be Nothin’

Sound like some of my friends. WinkDon’t Start Nothin’ Won’t Be Nothin’

A friend asked me what I wanted for Christmas a few years ago and I said "56 left shoes" because I didn’t want him to buy me a present. He sent me a left shoe with a card that said ‘This is to start your collection with’ he also told a bunch of my friends about it and they sent me left shoes. From there it’s just grown. LoL

Let’s see…….

Reading books,

Horror/Zombie Movies,

Practicing Martial Arts,

Mythology,

Playing Bagpipes,

Playing Guitar,

MUSIC MUSIC MUSIC!!!!!!

We all fear that which we cannot see!!!

I am actually thinking i like yours better, the reviewer thing is awesome.  maybe i will sign up there too hehe

"My Two Left Feet"??????

"Well. I’ll tell you what. You gonna kick it with me. Or I’m gonna kick you out. What you think of that?" Sister Mary Clarence 

Don’t Start Nothin’ Won’t Be Nothin’

"Next thing I know, I’m running for my life. And all I could think was if something were to ever happen to me, how sad I’d be, you know?"- Gob Bluth

I used to have a program on my PC for book collection but when my PC died, it took my program and my catalog with it. 

I chose LibraryThing for it’s pros: Free service, online storage, ability to handle any type of printed material, and manual update capability for things without ISBN’s.  It also has an optional barcode scanner, which I agree is awesome!

I’ve sacrificed the ability to know the worth of my library, but I wasn’t really using that feature anyway.Another cool fetaure of LibraryThing is they have an early reviewers group that gives you the ability to receive a free book prior to it being published in return for an early reivew of the book!

Ah, curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal! ~ Hoban "Wash" Washbourne – Firefly

Collecting mostly R&B ,reading,fixing MP3 players,playing my piano.I can’t really say playing the piano is a hobby since I’ve been doing that as long as I can remember. More like a necessity. Kinda like breathingWinkDon’t Start Nothin’ Won’t Be Nothin’

I read whatever I can get my hands on, be it books, magazines, or blogs. I’ve done quite a bit of writing, mostly fanfiction (yes, I have posted my writing, but it’s stuff you could really do without :P) And I draw on occasion, Used to draw all the time, but I became more interested the written form of art.

Enough said.

I have 29 rose bushes

“One ping – one ping only” Captain Ramius

this program called Book Collector.  I got it last year to keep track of ours.  It sorts everything gives a search field, and you can even use a barcode reader to scan you books in.  We use it to keep track, and print lists of what we have when we hit library book sales.  It also sums up total price of your collection.  I know the book version works on Books, Manga, and Comic Trades, but havent tried on single comics yet.

http://www.collectorz.com/book/

Hobbies for me are tabletop gaming, making chianmail armor/jewelry, writing, World of Warcraft

I am an avid reader and collector of books.

I’m getting to max capacity in my house with storing the books but just love it :)  Every one of them is unique and intriguing in it’s own way.  Also I’ve had to start a catalog of my personal library to prevent myself from buying one I already own Embarassed

Ah, curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal! ~ Hoban "Wash" Washbourne – Firefly

I wish I could do this as a full time job.  I love searching for records of my ancestors and helping other people do the same.  Kind of like a private investigator!

"Well. I’ll tell you what. You gonna kick it with me. Or I’m gonna kick you out. What you think of that?" Sister Mary Clarence 

Pack up the truck and go to a national forest and find a nice secluded place and make a campsite. No neighbors, or other distractions. The only thing I like to leave behind when we leave are a few raw coprolites for future archaeologist to discover.

Need ride off planet. If you have room for hitchhiker please contact. Can be ready to leave with short notice. Thanks

Last one I did was 84 pieces in little pillar shapes. It looks like hexagons stuck together with squares and it ends up beeing a sort of ball shape.

I collect left shoes….

Told ya it was weird! But I love it!

"Next thing I know, I’m running for my life. And all I could think was if something were to ever happen to me, how sad I’d be, you know?"- Gob Bluth

a really cool hobby. It beats the pants off mine LoL. 

It can be a rewarding or frustrating hobby depending on how a particular batch comes out. I actually have an IPA fermenting as we speak.

Lots of people have hobbies. Mine’s a lil odd.

What’s your hobby?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.