This topic contains 35 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Stephen Wardrop Stephen Wardrop 5 years, 10 months ago.

Hey Hey Junkies! They have a partial listing on IMDB for Infected the Movie!!

• Profile photo of Stephen Wardrop

The cached link has been updated. It now leads to the "new" infected. Which is now called Dark Island, so I guess you can take back the listing for Infected anyway?

I don’t know the semantics of IMDB

-You thought triangles were bad under your skin. Well, try a yak.-

Profile photo of Christian Vosler

Is it really called Dark Island? That is so retarded. And did you guys see the characters? Will Cain? Raymond Hua? Dr. Sophie Miller? What the hell? We want the real thing! 

Party On Garth

"No bout a doubt it…."

Profile photo of Tim Feely

Thou shalt not haketh thine FDO entry. Seek penance while there is still time.

Profile photo of Jordan Willis

G-Man

In my world everyone is a pony, and they all eat rainbows, and poop butterflies.

Profile photo of James Keeling

None shall dare to question you or defy you in any way! 

SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK) #3 in crack hits (Special?  Ain’t I just)

Profile photo of Benjamin "The BenT One" Clifford

this is so low that not even highschool bitches would stoop to pick it up.

By the way, Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Profile photo of Pons Matal

Release the Rocktopi, Nocturnals and the Ancestors to hunt them down and eradicate them in a most heinous way!!!

“I still can’t tell if that’s funny or really scary.”

Profile photo of

Guys, someone is hacking me on IMBD. This movie is not ours, but it’s the link that used to be ours. Take a look at this link to a Google cached page.

So someone hacked the page, added a bunch of crap, then removed my name, AND they somehow removed my author’s entry on IMDB. I’m not there anymore!

I submitted this to Random House Films, so we’ll see what happens.

The more we see about this movie as it continues to develop the less I believe it is Scott’s Infected screenplay. Originaly it listed Scott as the one of the writers and now it doesn’t.

THey added more cast members but who the hell are the characters???? THe doctor kinda reminds me of Montoya. THe person who plays the doctor is going to be in Harvey Putter and the Rediculous Premise. Sounds funny.

G-Man

Rich man gets off work, then buys stereo. Not after f***ing brunch! – Mooj

Profile photo of Wolf

that they have changed the names of the characters. It’s been known to happen from book to screenplay. 

..No Bounce..

…No Play…

When I first posted this link it had Scott Sigler as one of the writers, Now it doesnt? It is a branch of Rogue pics though.

the synopsys is off, the character names are wrong, and it doesn’t have Scott doing anything for it. BUt on the imdb message boards someone with the username scott-1665, i think posted on the board. Could this be our Scott? btw, could someone with a verified account please pm scott-1665 in imdb please to see if it is him. I would but I don’t have a verified account.

G-Man

Rich man gets off work, then buys stereo. Not after f***ing brunch! – Mooj

They’ve added two cast members. But I dont remember these characters from Infected though?? Does anyone else?

Profile photo of Shirley Bruce

I agree.  Keep it coming!

"Even crazy people sometimes base their fiction on an ounce of truth" -S. Sigler

Profile photo of michelle mcmichael

that is some good stuff!  keep it coming!

Profile photo of john bennett

hell if it taste like chicken,bring me chicken!

rodney carigton

Atleast at this time we know the initial production process is moving forward. Now, If we could just talk them into some OJ extras/walk on roles.

“I can’t tell if that’s funny or really scary.”

Even Mae likes it! And yes you do need to write more!

Profile photo of Gmork

Thanks for all the details guys….this iskinda exciting!

Profile photo of Nathan Wells

Nate Dogg… The only signature I need is my fist.

I’ve heard it before just dont know where? Isnt that said somewhere in one of the X-men series? I could swear I’ve heard Scott say this before? But then again I thought I saw Elvis at the mall last month also! :)

Will you include any R rated birthday activities for Pvt Bennett in future stories? Maybe a little alien action for him! ;)

rodney carigton

Good story line. Is the story going to be taken as excepts out of Pvt Bennett’s personal diary? Or are you just using the dates for reference to certain locations/battles? I think thats one haircut I would gladly pass up myself! 

and the site says it starts making it the 6th of october. I wonder if the symbol will stay the same.

G-Man

Yeah, mind-bottling. You know, when things are so crazy it gets your thoughts all trapped, like in a bottle? – Chazz Micheal Micheals

that in one of the reviews for broken, simon boyes’ movie, the reviewer says that he will be much bigger in 5 years.

G-Man

Yeah, mind-bottling. You know, when things are so crazy it gets your thoughts all trapped, like in a bottle? – Chazz Micheal Micheals

is interesting. What do you think of the tagline?

G-Man

rable rable rable rable rable rable rable rable rable rable rable rable rable rable rable !!!!!

rodney carigton

1/28/40 PRVIT JOHN BENNETT

(BEEP)I RAN it was dark dark as i have seen in my whole life.i dove next to a chunk of uprooted asphalt,and imeadatly sent the counter (tone tone)that i have cover.id get one shot with cptn barber they would see him imedeatly  they would try to blow him up,he he he go ahead,dumb ass hicks.

abbott ran at me,they didnt see me,but they saw him. three shots rang out third shot got him in a vest,still spun him though,they were using rebult antiuqes m-21’s,assholes should have gave up.

i took hold of cptn barber by the duel handles and peered through the screen,i saw them, assholes,

backwater,beatdown,hicks…..purist,paw paw said that evil has many names red knuckles,skinheads,kkk,NAZI,THE PURIST

they were worst of them all he said "these fools have planet money"he would say.

well these ritch fools were within 3 feet of each other all three of them..

HE HEEEE BOY HOWDEY i yelled GIVE THE FFUUCCKKK UP NOW OOORRR YOU BOYS OR GOING TO DIE  FIVE…FOUR…THREE…

CPTN barber beeped at me i look through him,them guys were rasing there old ass guns at us.

cptn barber gave all three a hair cut and from 2500ft away

and click the more link next to Epic Pictures Group it takes you to a page listing the production companies Rogue uses and Epic is one of them. Infected is listed under Rogue Pictures Distributorfilmography as being on of 25 films develepment credits.

Profile photo of Peter Braat

when you look on their site under the heading new titles and click on infected you get this description:

"a team of researchers and mercenaries on a mission in a remote island find themselves hunted by a mysterious and brutal creature"

doesn’t that sound familiar but not like infected.

[1st Dutch junkie] All that matters is getting my fix.

That prodution company was Epic Pictures Group not Rogue. Wonder if their are a division of Rogue?

Profile photo of Stephen Wardrop

I looked him up on the site, and the only other movie he’s directed is a six minute action clip. So, we don’t really know what he’s like. Hopefully, he does it justice.

I’ve never heard of him.

G-Man

I’ve been waiting for this for so long.

G-Man

Check it out, Isnt much yet but its a start!!!!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1043651/

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.