This topic contains 9 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Thomas Reed Thomas Reed 6 years, 9 months ago.

HEY FELLOW JUNKIES!!

i try and do work
    i post in the forums on scottsigler.com
    i try to get caught up in all the OTHER podcast i subscribe to
    but mainly i fight the shakes
    It’s all about the Numbers, my friends
    The Math god

that sucks… sorry…
    I am Matthias the Groveler, Qyuth Warrior dedicated to the rise of the Sigler Empire, and resident lurker on the forums….

because they don’t actually have to teach me. It started when I saw a flaw in the notes they were giving us in chemistry. I was the first person in 6 years to get 300 points on my AS at my school. So it got round that I apparently think I’m better than everyone else. We don’t have credits or anything. We have exams in june which get sent off to bitter examiners who had to give up their summer to mark papers and wait until august to get the results.
    I may have come across as rather stuck up there, but that’s only because I’m pissed.
    *~*
    My thoughts this week: Waiting is an essential part of junkie life. Ok, this is how retarded my maths teachers are: I got told off for doing too much work. So I freakin finished the syllabus 5 months early… Isn’t that a good thing?

Wow…. the English education system is….strange…. In America… we get extra credit for getting them done early……….
    I am Matthias the Groveler, Qyuth Warrior dedicated to the rise of the Sigler Empire, and resident lurker on the forums….

I think they took it as an insult that I didn’t need them to teach me. All 4 of them… 1 for each different module.
    *~*
    My thoughts this week: Waiting is an essential part of junkie life. Ok, this is how retarded my maths teachers are: I got told off for doing too much work. So I freakin finished the syllabus 5 months early… Isn’t that a good thing?

What is this with your math teacher being pissed off at you for doing work?

I also work in a bar friday and saturday nights. But, because I’m not 18 (5 months to go!) I only get free soft drinks till closing. Not as exciting as the belly dancing and fencing, but…
    My shift starts in an hour… So i’ll only be lurking a little longer.
    *~*

You teach belly dancing AND fencing????? cool!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, how retarded did that sound? But if you play spanish guitar and are trained my a elemenco player, now that, my friends is rocking out.
    Not having fixes gives me time to prepare for the classes I teach. Improv is ok for the belly dancing, but fencing… Not so much. This week’s been alright actually re: our fix because I’ve been so busy with exams.
    Watch my boxsets. I can sit for weeks watching my DVDs, I have so many. Also making videos of cartoon pigeons blowing up.
    *~*

How do you pass the time between your fixes? I’ve actually gone around in my little part of the world and taken pictures of places where parts of the stories could happen in my live… yes… I’m pathetic… what is your point?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.