This topic contains 5 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Christopher P. Kearney Christopher P. Kearney 5 years, 5 months ago.

Here's the first gen of what may become silverbugs…

Actually, this reminds me both of what could be the first step towards silverbugs, and the short story "Eusocial Networking". This robot is pretty cool, although I wish it didn’t do so much bumping and grinding, and more crushing and slicing. Maybe the attack version is next. Ah, well.

Are you developing this further?

"Who is Number One?", "You, are Number Six!", "I am not a number, I am a free man!"

These things just get more and more life-like in their movements. Seems like the days of the twitchy, one-motion at a time ‘bots are a thing of the past. However, if the Terminator had a night out on the town and hooked up with a cyborg ho, this is what his mecha-crabs would look like.

I need one (or a dozen) of these! I’m going to scatter these babies around the office…

– “When I get a little money I buy books. If any is left over, I buy food and clothes.” – Erasmus

fuck a duck man…. holy shit…

Yes, I’m a hick, whats your point?

Western Carolina Catamounts Sports update:

WCU Catamounts Baseball opened up a can of WHOOP ASS on University of North Carolina: Asheville 11-0

Avatar of Christopher P. Kearney

even the music was well done. Runaway watch out!

The Irishman from Ohio

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.