This topic contains 4 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Jane Kohner Jane Kohner 6 years, 11 months ago.

Helping Us Relate To Creepy Aliens… Great Writing

• Profile photo of Jane Kohner

I was unspecific. I meant not having sex because you have no one you are close to. I was not referring to being unable to mate. Interesting side light, though.

s13cybergal, an OJ with a walker.
    You can’t forget that Scott!

Profile photo of Robert Pigeon

We could just reproduce asexually but then is that really living?

Profile photo of CPK IrishmanFromOhio

Without sex, men would be murdering and torturing anything that moved. If we could exist as aalangley6 suggested.

Profile photo of Alex Langley

Actually, without sex we wouldn’t be alive because we wouldn’t exist in the first place.

“The spread of evil is the symptom of a vacuum. whenever evil wins, it is only by default: by the moral failure of those who evade the fact that there can be no compromise on basic principles.”

Profile photo of Jane Kohner

I love a story that is a total mystery to me as it evolves. Wa all understand hunting, needing and wanting. The object is different, but those universal drives. I found myself hardly breathing as Brian got ready to eat that punk. It is disgusting and at the same time totally believable. As a kid I wasn’t fed and had to live off dog food until I was put into foster care. I do know that gnawing hunger. It is a drive like sex, but without food you die. No sex you are alive, but lonely.

Great, great story angle. The partial sound affects are perfect. Chains made me jump when I first heard them. Exquisite my man!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.