This topic contains 9 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Arioch Morningstar Arioch Morningstar 5 years, 9 months ago.

Help us with the Parsec sample

Scott and I are putting together a sample for Parsec submission and we’d like your help. What are your favorite scenes from the Bloodcast?

The more detailed the better. Anything you can give me is great, but if you can give me an Episode title with a time index, that would be awesome!!

We’re looking for stuff from Kissyman & Screamin’ Jesse Dupre, Red Man, The Great Snipe Hunt, & Passenger. I’m going to have to cut clips out all of these to make a 10 minute best of sample for the awards folks….

the start in the saloon 

what’s wrong with a bit of senseless violence to a lemming?

they’re only going to walk off a cliff.

deffinitely something from Kissyman.

I think something from Redman… not which part would be a good splash for parsec, but i liked that one alot.

And of course… the "gun on a block of wood" scene from Snipe hunt.

The part where we find out about the sex offender tattoo on his head and everyone staring at him.

G-Man

Nine million terrorists in the world I gotta kill one with smaller feet than my sister. – John McClane

….due to the super short time limit.

My current thinking is that I will go with ~2.5 minutes from each story and let fan input decide what I pick from each. So don’t be shy! I’m doing the editing on Wednesday 7/23, so you’ve got until that afternoon to post your suggestions.

Thanks in advance to everyone for your help!

– hit Podiobooks.com for undiluted crack by our FDO! –

is doing micro best of clips from all four, kind of like macro promos, rather than one long scene from each. This would be a lot more work for me, but Scott deserves a frakkin’ parsec and I want to do whatever I can to get him one. So any thoughts along those lines are welcome as well. I’m re-listening to everthing today.

to do the macro trailers.

G-Man

Nine million terrorists in the world I gotta kill one with smaller feet than my sister. – John McClane

This is way too short of notice for something like that. And I’m almost certain the panel wants actual content so they can evaluate whether the ‘caster is worthy of a Parsec or not.

but life will go on and Scott will win a Parsec. Eventually. It will be this year.

G-Man

to 

jtswambo

StayzKrunchyInMilk

and   gmanvsfreeman

for your suggestions with this. It was a big help. If you’d like to hear the final submission, here’s the link:

Bloodcast 2008 Parsec submission

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.