This topic contains 13 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of ogreoregon ogreoregon 6 years, 7 months ago.

Hello There

I am a nosey old lady, and I would like to know the story behind your user name… Red_Queen.

There are many interesting stories out there……behind the avatar and the user name.

*** I am Renfield to Sigler’s Dracula ***

Always great to meet another convert!

while listening to the rookie (which i picked up near the end), i downloaded and listened to earthcore, ancestor and infection. by the time i was done with those, the rookie was almost finished. when i caught up with that one, there was only one or two episodes left. so i had about 1.5 to 2 weeks of solid sigler (DAMN HIM) stories being mainlined into me via my iPod

guess that explains my fascination with this site (or maybe i am a stalker in disguise??)

the voices want more sigler NOW

• Numbers are the keys that unlock the universe…

I tried doing the same thing after watching Rocky.

Can you say oooooo gross 

• These gathering hosts of loyal junkies, under the command of the great SCOTT

Look at those Pythons!

I remember one time when I was but a lad…  Hulk Hogan was training Mean Gene Oakerland to wrestle and he said he ate 12 raw eggs every day.  Slurped them right out of a glass.  I did that with 3 eggs a day for a week….  then stopped…  no pythons….

This missive brought to you by SynapticJam – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken

You know, machoman Randy Savage

Whatchya gonna do……

When SiglerMania runs wild over YOOOOUUUUUU!!!!!

sorry… old reference….. 

They do seem to run togather sometimes 

Mainlining sigler can put you into a catatonic state… or at least a persistent vegative one…   Be careful!  Listen to them close together and you’ll be picturing Kirkland lining up behind a Ki lineman with a pair of chicken scissors…   ARGH!!!!

Please enjoy your stay.

We know you will.

• "We may have days, we may have hours. But sooner or later, we all push up flowers…" -Grim Fandango
    • *Insert smart-ass comment here*

You should have never started listing to Sigler.

Now you will never be able to stop and Sigler takes pleasure in making us wait, craving more.

hello hello heloo
    there this is Cody or The Red_Queen what ever you prefer. i am a new junkie. and just wanted to say hi so im going to take my leave now and finish listening to earthcore.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.