This topic contains 7 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of John Fitzgerald John Fitzgerald 3 years, 7 months ago.

Height?

I think that what we consider to be “tall” as a culture has shifted. 6’0″ used to be considered tall, but now it’s more those that are 6’5″ and up are considered to be “tall”.

TL;DR 6’5″ is the new 6’0″

[flickr-photo:id=5021674230,size=m]~Si Vis Pocum, Para Bellum – Jay-Gu-Ana, owner of the Sala Intrigue~

but mostly cuz of this.

Just sayin’…

* * Head Biker Babe & [flickr-photo:id=4891502501], Dead Sexy Dealer, The Juicer, Co-Founder of the Gutter Sistren & Proud Member of GirlCo. * *

I have used this website on a couple of occasions. Very clever.

I am “tall” but I’ve always felt short because My dad is 4 inches taller than me. I think it’s all relative. “Average” for guys is 5′ 7″, apparently.

here, let me rephrase it. What is considered tall, average short, ect.?

Very funny, Scotty. Now beam down my clothes

But mostly because I think this is what I would call a not-so-well-formed question.

Gutter Sistren whipping boy, innoventor of words, Life Coach to the Damned.

I never got the whole hight situation, some say being 6 ft. 2in. is being tall, and some say that’s only the begining for teens now because like many my age, being only 16, our projected heights are 6′ 5”, 6′ 6”, heck, even 6′ 7”. Anyone else confused? (i.e. what is considered tall, average, and short in terms of height?)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.