This topic contains 78 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Beth_Ailis Beth_Ailis 3 years, 5 months ago.

Heavy G Girls

I can’t picture what a Heavy G girl would look like. Would Angela be built more like Beyonce or Queen Latifa? On steroids, of coure!

I’d say you would get a mix of both, but trust me they are worth dating. Any women that can take charge in bed through brute strength has many wonderful things to offer!

Festina Lente (Make Haste Slowly)

Dark Knight Marine General

Jayguana

I think of the East German models from the 1980s Wendy’s commercials.

“Is next…svimvear! Is next…eveningvear!”

But the Heavy G girls are probably bigger than that.

HeavyGJohn

the trick to staying sane is to just out-crazy the world

[flickr-photo:id=3274749401,size=m]

A life vacant of laughter is not worth exerting the effort it takes to live it.

Click here for the wiki entry for the Heavy G species. There is a fan created depiction of a Heavy G man…so put a wig on it and I think that’s the closest picture you’ll get of a Heavy G woman. *shudder*

After that its just a matter of time before the wonderful violence begins.

Festina Lente (Make Haste Slowly) • Dark Knight Marine General

Jayguana

Thicker through the core and a little bit shorter arms.

I’m 95% sure that’s the officially endorsed depiction of a Heavy G Human in the Siglerverse. While not as high res (or colorful) as the picture in THE ROOKIE, it does appear to be the same image.

*Dibs* on Jayguana’s kidneys!

I’m beginning to think that Jayguana is a 10 year old virgin. <taunt>

that they would be fairly short, but very stocky, more like a Tollkin Dwarf on steroids. A high-G environment would make physical development trend toward shorter but thicker bone and a wider overall frame, barring any artifical augmentation or manipulation of course.

**UNdead / GirlCo: All we wanna do is eat your brains. We’re not unreasonable, I mean, no one’s going to eat your eyes.**

Well, at least not about this Tongue out

In the Rookie, QB wonders what a Gorilla would look like if you shaved all it’s hair off and put it in a football uniform.

….where gorillas grow up? Laughing

As Keanu Reeves would say: “Wooaaaa!”

hmmmp…

fuck it; 4 beers in, I would.

Good man! In the dark, everyone looks the same!!Tongue out

Yeah, I’m not sure that’s how I pictured them at first, but it is really close to the description given of them (and sadock’s right, that very same picture was used as an illustration in the hardcover version of The Rookie).

If you can accept how they are depicted in that illustration, it makes sense as to why Angela Stuart (the Angel of Death episodes of the Crypt) would be so self concious about how she looks and be so admiring of the delicate features and build of non-Heavy G women.

What are you telling me you’ve never been pinned down and used like a fleshy toy? And who ever said that a human ear can be torn off with like 8 fp of pressure is wrong, they can take a lot of abuse. As for details that is as much as you get. If my wife saw me writing about past glory i would never get any again.

Festina Lente (Make Haste Slowly) • Dark Knight Marine General

Jayguana

I give up, The picture is right and im wrong. I just dont like the way they look. Your arms would not be longer just cause your in heavy G, and thats all Im saying.

Dark Knight Marine General

Jayguana

Come on – I GOTTA be on top.

BigJohn

a human guy would have to be on top!!! Can we say crush injuries?!?!?!? Surprised

Pusher & [flickr-photo:id=3938763689,size=m]

Have you seen my eyes?

BigJohn

……but I’m actually more of a dominant personality in the bedroom.

As far as past glory goes, [redacted] to your [redacted], then [redacted][redacted][redacted], should you?

……can still feel them.

And I have a pretty vivid (ie accurate touch -> vision translation) imagination.

I’d think anyone who reads a lot of fiction would. Don’t you kind of ‘dreamscape’ into novels when you read?

Those are your eyes?!? Surprised

My picture is not photoshopped in any way.

And now, I’m keeping one of those “eyes” open for Girlco!

BigJohn

I could make a picture look like that without altering it on the computer Tongue out

Evidence

Were you brought here by your species as pod/seed and hidden until the day you were intended to rise to wreak havoc on our unsuspecting planet?!?!?! Are you here to foil the FDO’s plans for world domination?!?!?!?!? OR are you part of the plan????

Thanks… Just what I needed to get my day going right….

hhhmmm… SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK) #2 or 3 in crack hits (Special? Ain’t I just) Multiple S.H.I.T. Award Recipient! Double Dipper and Triple Threat! All-around uberjunkie!

Let’s think this through…

Your skeletal structure would have developed to be heardened to take the constant strain of Heavy G. Your muscles likewise would be stronger and most likely enlarged, to handle it as well. If anything, your height might be a little bit shorter. You would have shrunk a bit as your body adusted and your skeletal structure changed. So, a hot Heavy G lady would look a little like a certain Awesome Junkie Lady we know. And to paraphrase Ismael Wang, She is Magnificient.

hhhmmm… SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK) #2 or 3 in crack hits (Special? Ain’t I just) Multiple S.H.I.T. Award Recipient! Double Dipper and Triple Threat! All-around uberjunkie!

Is that the picture is a picture of me, and the picture is completely unaltered in anyway.

BigJohn

France.

BigJohn the Bright Eyed

I don’t think of fat FBI agents.

Wait…what were we talking about?

OH yeah – when I think of Heavy G Men, I think of Marvel Comics’ Charlie-27, who was born on Jupiter. Here’s a link which includes a picture:

http://marvel.wikia.com/Charlie-27_%28Earth-691%29

So his girlfriend, I imagine, would have longer hair and rounder pects.

Sealed
    BigJohn

After seeing this picture, I get Jayguana’s point…that the increased gravity wouldn’t necessarily cause the arms to grow disproportionately to the result of the skeletal structure…I think I might have to agree!

Do heavy G women have heavy G spots? ;p I couldnt help myself, I just came out…… Innocent

[flickr-photo:id=3718433600,size=m] KISS’d by Sigler. Honored recipient of the “Iron Man” Award. Pusher twice over.

UNdead Advisor to the King Of UNdead for Sigler.

I would think, based on the physiological phenotype we’re given in the illustration, that there had to be some genetic tinkering going on when humans first started colonizing heavy-G planets. That’s the only thing I can think of to explain the height and the long arms that seem like they should be as stong as or perhaps a bit stronger than their legs. If left strictly to nature, people on heavy-G planets would have developed into short, stocky folk.

I was also thinking, there has to be some variation in mass of the various planets that the GFL teams visit, so there would be variations in gravity as well. For example, a dumbell that weighs 45 pounds on Ionath may feel somewhat heavier or lighter to Quinten on another planet. This would be one more element that players would have to deal with and compensate for, which is just another testament to the elite athleticism that players would have to posess. I wonder how a game would go if it were played on a heavy-G planet?

**UNdead / GirlCo: All we wanna do is eat your brains. We’re not unreasonable, I mean, no one’s going to eat your eyes.**

“that’s what SHE said!!!!!1111″

*ba-doom CHING!*

I can’t get on board with the picture largely (no pun intended) because it no longer looks human. Plus, the posture and long arms completely give me the wig!

Though our brilliant FDO did say Heavy Gs look like shaved gorillas, I wonder if it was meant as a simile to give us a general size gague rather than a literal description.

Either way, I’d be more willing to work with with the illustration if they showed a woman as well. We are a sexually dimorphic species, after all!

ho doesn’t love epic violence, aliens, and brilliant profanity?

I always think of”Old Captans” from the Neal Asher books

and if you dont like it turn it off now PUSSSIEES!!

Was tweedy a heavy G man? I pictured him more like Danny Bateman from the movie “the replacements.” Highly underrated movie by the way!

I got shut down really quick when I first brought this up. Its all up to Scott what they look like but there really is no reason for the long arms. And there has never been anything said about the uniforms or clothes being different because of there arms, there sheer size yes but not the arms.

Jayguana

When I first read your post I was thinking we knew exactly what they looked like because of the fan made illustration. But then I realized I hadn’t read the logic you were proposing…which made a lot of sense when I re-read your post. I suppose that’s what’s awesome about science fiction, though…one can totally ignore the known laws of physics and science in general :)

And you would think that the longer arms would really come in handy as a running back. They could use a hand to pivot on sharp turns and not loose there balance, not to mention ball security!

P.S. what in the hell is a smorker??

Jayguana

funny you should ask. It was the result of a joke in another thread (can’t remember which one) and now I forget what the joke was!! d’ohYell I think it had to do with me snorting something but I can’t remember. I guess it’s time for a new signature, isn’t it Embarassed

Snorting *something* ?? That sound even stranger then I thought!

Jayguana

Snorting while smoking crack:

http://www.scottsigler.com/node/1110?page=13

BigJohn

I don’t know how you searched that down but that’s good work outta you!!

so what do you think the mortality rate is on something like that?

SynapticJam (MC) says: “Your skeletal structure would have developed to be heardened to take the constant strain of Heavy G. Your muscles likewise would be stronger and most likely enlarged, to handle it as well. If anything, your height might be a little bit shorter.”

Sounds a lot like J.R.R.Tolkien dwarves ;)

A bit longer perhaps and no beards for ladies.

[flickr-photo:id=5353037802,size=m] & Proud member of the Gutter Sistren

did you get here?!

* * Head Biker Babe & [flickr-photo:id=4891502501], Dead Sexy Dealer, The Juicer, Co-Founder of the Gutter Sistren & Proud Member of GirlCo. * *

She’s plumbing the depths of the forums, dredging up all that bottom-feeder refuse.

Oh, and I am not a robot.

Gutter Sistren whipping boy, innoventor of words, Life Coach to the Damned.

[flickr-photo:id=5069323983,size=m] The quiet guy in the corner, figuring out how to destroy all of you.

[flickr-photo:id=5069323983,size=m] The quiet guy in the corner, figuring out how to destroy all of you.

[flickr-photo:id=5021674230,size=m]~Si Vis Pocum, Para Bellum – Jay-Gu-Ana, owner of the Sala Intrigue~

I am disappoint that there are still no pics of semi-nude heavy G chicks up in this bitch.

chase me some more!

I go through the old threads and you moan Tongue out

It’s ok BJ, Let it all out.

you should take a picture

and didn’t get quite what I expected

The blueberry Vodka made me do it

If I had to see, it, I had to make other people suffer too

That gal will never drown!
    [flickr-photo:id=5069365035, size=m] [flickr-photo:id=4347154616] Pusher and member of the Gutter Sistren

I’m not sure I would know what to do with those if I came across them.

Those my dear are not. HAHA

& wind your neck in Tongue out

I REALLY did not need to see that!!!

[flickr-photo:id=4872769926,size=m] • [flickr-photo:id=4872123139,size=m] • [flickr-photo:id=4933249630,size=m]

When it comes to boobs, bigger is not always better???

* * Head Biker Babe & [flickr-photo:id=4891502501], Dead Sexy Dealer, The Juicer, Co-Founder of the Gutter Sistren & Proud Member of GirlCo. * *

[flickr-photo:id=5021674230,size=m]~Si Vis Pocum, Para Bellum – Jay-Gu-Ana, owner of the Sala Intrigue~

OH MY!

minute then I would get tired playing with those things. Those things have to way more then a medicine ball each.

where a giant boob terrorized the countryside… squirting milk and drowning and smooshing folk.
    [flickr-photo:id=5069365035, size=m] [flickr-photo:id=4347154616] Pusher and member of the Gutter Sistren

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.