This topic contains 13 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of J.P. J.P. 5 years, 7 months ago.

Heard my name

• Profile photo of J.P.

This place rocks; you’ll fit right in. (Is that a Guinness you’re holding with great reverence?)

– “When I get a little money I buy books. If any is left over, I buy food and clothes.” – Erasmus

Profile photo of Todd Dailey

Toad

Profile photo of Pons Matal
    If everyone jumping off the bridge does so in a different style, each aims for specific fall zone or shouts unique utterances as they jump (like oh shit I left the oven on!) it would still be unique wouldn’t it??? My father had a keen unlike for my disjointed & unconventional logic…or "smartassiness" as he would call it!

"What the hell is happening? I blew up the building. Why? Because you made a phone call."

Profile photo of Joseph Cartwright

OOOOOH, that was scary I just channelled my, living, father.

I AM not just junkie, I AM a pusher man & I AM Sadocks Tangent Brother.

Profile photo of J.P.

Because everyone’s doing it.

– “When I get a little money I buy books. If any is left over, I buy food and clothes.” – Erasmus

Sent him an email to see what he’s been up to. Hopefully something fun!

"What the hell is happening? I blew up the building. Why? Because you made a phone call."

didn’t go into detail, but that he was going to busy for a bit. Miss his banter though

Yes a very good reason for using a signature. 
    I wonder what Ole sadocks been up to?

Profile photo of Ciarán Purcell

It’s fun letting people know what you like in tolerable burstsSmile. Someone on here likes Watchmen, can’t remember their screen name. Good to know… Also, TNG:

Mister Crusher SHUT UP! Doctor, get this child off my bridge… – Captain Picard

Profile photo of Mathis Wrenn

its sexy….

Yes, I’m a hick, whats your point?

Western Carolina Catamounts Sports update:

WCU Catamounts Baseball opened up a can of WHOOP ASS on University of North Carolina: Asheville 11-0

Profile photo of

Just leave it blank, not required at all.

Profile photo of Dianne Lewis

Why do I need a signature?

Profile photo of Dianne Lewis

Heard my name in the shoutouts at the end of Episode #19. Thanks for pronouncing it right.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.