This topic contains 22 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of ogreoregon ogreoregon 6 years ago.

Have you been mentioned in a Sigler book or story?

• Profile photo of ogreoregon

and the more that sign up the longer the list gets, real names are far more interesting, and it is fun to know that many names, if not most of them, may be fans.
    *I am the Rear Admiral but Sigler gives the Orders*

Profile photo of Donald Martin

Secretary of Defense in Contagious

Galileo High School Student picked on by BoyCo in Nocturnal

• These gathering hosts of loyal junkies, under the command of the great SCOTT

Profile photo of Gmork

My character is listed in the Fan Death List section of the Nocturnal Wiki, but I tried not to be too exhaustive with the character pages, because it’s of more worth to other readers to have fully fleshed out pages of major characters rather than a bookmark page for an ancillary character like mine. 

It’s not a knock to the honor of having a character named after me, but rather a strategy to create wiki pages that benefit the majority.

Ah, curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal! ~ Hoban "Wash" Washbourne – Firefly

Profile photo of Derek Sheldon

In Nocturnal #27 I was the doctor who turned in the 3 Russian gangsters to the cops. Now I live every day in fear! (At least until the end of Nocturnal.)

Profile photo of Vaney

-may as well go down saying the truthiness Laughing

Profile photo of Thomas Reed

#i’m thinking he just got annoyed with me and decided to ignore me….LOL
    http://www.pgholyfield.com/maah/

Profile photo of sadock

Much better than I would have done.

* Podiobooks.com , the future of digitally distributed novels! *

Profile photo of sadock

mention in Nocturnal #13 and it’s not being in the Wiki is what got me thinking about all this stuff. Was that a modesty thing? Seemed kind of odd for our resident Wiki deity to not have her character in the Siglerpedia. I know it took me forever to write up my wiki bio. TwoWire’s constant badgering finally got me to do it however.

Profile photo of James Keeling

FDO made me a ship!  How frickin’ cool is that!

SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK) #3 in crack hits (Special?  Ain’t I just)

Profile photo of Shirley Bruce

don’t let Scott hear you say that or you will die!!!!!!!

"Well. I’ll tell you what. You gonna kick it with me. Or I’m gonna kick you out. What you think of that?" Sister Mary Clarence 

Profile photo of Gmork

In the whole ‘verse! aww shucksLaughing

Ah, curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal! ~ Hoban "Wash" Washbourne – Firefly

Profile photo of Vaney

-you are officially my favourite person in the universe :D

Profile photo of Gmork

Character page is complete….Have a look:

http://www.scottsigler.com/wiki/index.php/Vanessa_Coleburn

Also added a fan death list… you, know… in case any of the Contagious fan-named characters bite the big one >:)

Profile photo of ogreoregon

Yessssss! First Crypt #1 ( ?1puvjk)….and Crypt #5 (4th pylon (error) ll:l::: ). The Rear Admiral character sends people to the Crypt. Love it, still alive, and hopefully has a future in other strange goings on as she sends more people to The Crypt.
    *I am the Rear Admiral but Sigler gives the Orders*

Profile photo of Shirley Bruce

Nocturnal

Helicopter pilot

Chapter 31

Not dead yet but the story isn’t finished

I’m in Wiki under nocturnal.

"Well. I’ll tell you what. You gonna kick it with me. Or I’m gonna kick you out. What you think of that?" Sister Mary Clarence 

Profile photo of Vaney

But truth be told, I have no idea how to properly edit a wiki Frown

Profile photo of sadock

I suspect that quite a few of the names in the book are Junkies, but I’m not 100% sure. That’s part of the reason I started this thread. 

Profile photo of sadock

Sweet. I wiki’d Gmork’s appearance. Maybe I’ll do yours too.
    It’s not that hard. Just takes some getting used to the wacky format structure. But, then again, with a pseudonym like SlackerQueen, it would be kind of antithetical for you to expend any effort, wouldn’t it? <taunt>

Profile photo of Pons Matal

You never know when you may get offed. Maybe your being saved for something special! Theres always other books and their sequels.  With your CH’s you just maybe able to procure several characters in several different novels and die several horrendous deaths….phewwww, run out of breath! :)

“[No matter where you go, there you are] – And Sigler knows exactly where there is! ”

Profile photo of Insignificant Blood Splatter

As far as I know…no. I’d love to be killed though.

This reminds me that I should go catch up on my listening. I’m so far behind, which sucks, because I’ve wanted to know what’s been going on forever, lol. 

"Urban legends go well with parmesan and horror. In fact their name is conveniently one and the same: Stevie."

Profile photo of Thomas Reed

didn’t get offed
    Oh well …
    http://www.pgholyfield.com/maah/

Profile photo of Vaney

due to uber shyness, but;

-In Contagious

-To put it simply; evil incarnate.(aside from the FDO of course)

-1st chapter, 1st part.

-Not dead…yet.

-Too lazy to wiki it. Already have it on my profile.

Profile photo of sadock
    • Which One?
    • What kind of character were you?
    • What Chapter? What part?
    • Did you live or did the FDO kill you?
    • Wiki it in the Siglerpedia!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.