This topic contains 5 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Shawn Laing Shawn Laing 5 years, 9 months ago.

Has anyone else noticed…..

I just re-read Ancestor a couple of days ago and it just sort of dawned on me at some point as I was reading that it may be the same guy.

That’s actually the information I used to update the wiki.  It was the first confirmation I had seen that the two characters where indeed one in the same person.  Good work outta you G-man!

Ah, curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal! ~ Hoban "Wash" Washbourne –

Yes, I did.

G-Man

In my world everyone is a pony, and they all eat rainbows, and poop butterflies.

i discorvered this without the help of the wiki, by just relistenting to the storys.

The Platypus is a Semi-Aquatic Mammal

The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, ‘I’m from the government and I’m here to help.’  

- Ronald Reagan

Being The Wiki Czar, I had to put a plug out there for the wiki.  The entry for Murray Longworth, while brief, does cover this topic.  Murray is one of a hand full of characters (i.e. Donald Martin) who span several of the FDO’s books.

Ah, curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal! ~ Hoban "Wash" Washbourne –

Murray Longworth, our beloved CIA agent in Washington D.C. has been mentioned by this book.   Before Infected in fact.  In fact…. He ordered the attack on the Baffin Island facility in Ancestor….

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.