This topic contains 58 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Kristyna Simonson Kristyna Simonson 5 years, 7 months ago.

Happy Obligatory Romantic Gesture Day, everybody!

Kat and I went snowboarding….and I "accidently" pushed a little twerp into the mud…

Western Carolina University Lady Catamounts Basketball:15 – 11 (11-6 SOCON)

Smoky Mountain High School Lady Mustang Basketball: 13-2-0 (8-1 Western Athletic Conference)

You don’t understand. I’M not locked in here with YOU. YOU’RE locked in here with ME. – Rorschach

McDonalds in the same way.

I AM not just junkie, I AM a pusher man (3000 and climbing) & I AM Sadocks Tangent Brother.

Using KFC as an example just didn’t feel the same.

You don’t understand. I’M not locked in here with YOU. YOU’RE locked in here with ME. – Rorschach

what will it measure? how does it work? 

I AM not just junkie, I AM a pusher man (3000 and climbing) & I AM Sadocks Tangent Brother.

A candy bar from New Zealand (sweet) and a Metalocalypse tshirt she saw me looking at the day before. (Much sweeter!) lol And what makes it better is it was the last one they had and in my size no less! Ahh, true love is ever so sweet.

"When i say your dumb name step forward and forsake all other before your new digital ruler…"

I almost spit out my quarter pounder. OH damn you did say McDonalds….

I AM not just junkie, I AM a pusher man (3000 and climbing)

& I AM Sadocks Tangent Brother.

I chuckled out loud! 

Proud member of GirlCo!

I did that and now I can’t work at any McDonald’s in North America….

happy you had a good time.

so where can a hungry junkie buy these. hehehe

Gmork you so much fun. 

thanks! I don’t think they meant the candy heart generator to be corrupted in that way :)  Now if we could only buy some that really do have Sigler sayings~!

–Gmork (MP, CA, WC, TG, MoGC, AAGC, PWTG, TBG)

You do have talent

I chose that because I could do all the prep work ahead of time then just pop it in the oven!  Worked out really well, which is a relief!

That is so funny. I love em.

That is awesome. I am glad it went really well! Lasagna was a great choice.

I continue to be impressed by your many talents!

Junkie VD Candy

my dyslexia is kickin in…. i read that as "Happy Romantic Obituary Day"

Western Carolina University Lady Catamounts Basketball:13 – 11 (9-6 SOCON)

Smoky Mountain High School Lady Mustang Basketball: 13-2-0 (8-1 Western Athletic Conference)

He even bought me another small boquet of flowers and the most adorable card!  Couldn’t have done it without all of you to keep my confidence up!   I did end up making lasagna, BUT I told him about the recipes Shadygirl sent me, so I will be making one of those for him next week :-)  My mom wants to try them too, so they will definitely be put to good use!  I’ll let you know how they turn out!  Thanks again for all of your support and positive vibes!  Definitely helped.

How did it go??

Happy VD day everyone. Smoochies for everyone.

come on you got the skills.

have a great dinner. can’t wait to hear how it went. 

And have mastered the art of distraction!!!  A very good skill to have :-)

For those people that don’t do the VD thing.  As to keeping the ladies in your life happy, I finally got my hubby to STOP bringing flowers and candy to me today.  The cats eat the flowers anyway, and then I end up cleaning up baby’s breath puke.  It kinda takes some of the romance and spontaneity out of it when i can calculate exactly what will happen.  I’d rather go for a good long drive anyway.  So long as I get to drive, that is.  

Hey folks, opinion time… are the goodies of the day really all that important?  

I say "nay" 

Friends help you move, real friends help you move bodies. – The Doomsday Club

to cook in front of the man and wear a skirt while doing it, WOW, brave and smart.

if the smell of the cooking meal doesn’t distract him…

you are one smart cookie and that man WILL love you cooking. how can he not you are a Girlco girl. 

That’s a good bandwagon to jump on!

for some open faced sandwiches that sound really good!  So I will either go with one of those or lasagna.  We’ll see what we’re in the mood for tomorrow.  I’m kind of nervous about it.  Haven’t cooked for many men in my life, so I don’t want to screw it up!  I’m going to wear a skirt while I cook, so I hope that will distract him!

So what are you cooking for him?

Wishing the EQ all the love and best for her VD. 

the FDO and the EQ alone for some quality time and No junkies to invade the royal palace. 

In my case Bah!  Frown However I hope everyone else has a great day! Laughing

An hour early my time, but I will be busy cooking for my new man tomorrow!  He liked the idea, so thanks to everyone who suggested it!  Wish me luck, I’m not exactly chef material.  And thanks again to ShadyGirl for the fabulous recipes!

“One ping – one ping only” Captain Ramius

That’s what it’s all about, mates, VD and plenty of it.

just being able to share the love and knowing other people are doing it at the same time is a good feeling.

I don;t celebrate Valentine’s day.  Not a fan of celebrating a holiday I can’t explain….imho, of course.

–Gmork (MP, CA, WC, TG, MoGC, AAGC, PWTG, TBG)

I was at the store at the last min getting a card and flowers with all the other husbands.

I think?  LOL
*I am the Rear Admiral but Sigler gives the Orders*

I know it’s a day early, but I just had to be first.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.