This topic contains 10 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Beth_Ailis Beth_Ailis 3 years, 5 months ago.

Happy Mother's day to all you awesome Moms out there

I’m sure she will love it.
    [flickr-photo:id=5069365035, size=m] [flickr-photo:id=4347154616] Pusher and member of the Gutter Sistren

Got mine a joint gift with my other siblings, then tilted the table in my sister and I’s favor when we went in and got her some flowers as well.

She sounded very happy today. Hope she and my Dad have a great dinner tonight.

She doesn’t like any gifts that clutter the house, so I gave her a lovely candle that will burn away.

Gutter Sistren whipping boy, innoventor of words, Life Coach to the Damned.

to Momma BigJohn and Happy Mother’s day to all the Junkie-moms, step-moms and grandmoms out there!!!

* * Head Biker Babe & [flickr-photo:id=4891502501], Dead Sexy Dealer, The Juicer, Co-Founder of the Gutter Sistren & Proud Member of GirlCo. * *

[flickr-photo:id=4730034487,size=m] ~S&N Bouncer and Official Hitwoman for the Gutter Sistren~

Don’t forget the wine. Glad you had a nice day.
    [flickr-photo:id=5069365035, size=m] [flickr-photo:id=4347154616] Pusher and member of the Gutter Sistren

I spent my lazy Sunday curled up on the couch with a bottle of wine, Doctor Who and The Goodies. I think I speak for many mums/moms out there when I say… what we *really* want for Mother’s Day is just some peace and freakin’ quiet! :)

[flickr-photo:id=4730034487,size=m] ~S&N Bouncer and Official Hitwoman for the Gutter Sistren~

You didn’t inflict the dreaded “combo present” did you???

Happy Mother’s day to all you mothers! And from the icing-on-the-cake department: today is my mom’s birthday. :)

Gutter Sistren whipping boy, innoventor of words, Life Coach to the Damned.

and I’ll put in a word for the step-moms out there too. It’s a Totally thankless job — you may not get a card or a present today, but hang in there and maybe in 20 years your step-kids will appreciate your efforts… or maybe not. (I’m a step-mom, too so I speak from a little experience. I totally appreciate all the hard work, efforts, and caring that my daughter’s step-mom gives every day to my child and I try to encourage her to see it and appreciate it.)

Go Moms of all flavors!

One day of observance is not enough for all the things mothers do for each and every one of us. So take time out today and remember mom. Tell her you love her and give her some extra love and hugs today.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.