This topic contains 459 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Scott "Big Fish" Pond Scott “Big Fish” Pond 2 years, 11 months ago.

Happy Junkie Anniversary

[flickr-photo:id=4872769926,size=m] • [flickr-photo:id=4872123139,size=m] • [flickr-photo:id=4933249630,size=m]

scottepond.com

Maybe all the junkies with multiple badges will get to show them all off?

All the important links that have been shared would need to be shared again? Is the FDO canceling Bella’s much deserved vacation? She could have been cloned …

You tend to forget what day it is, just kidding. HAPPY Anniversary sir!

……….JUNKIE 4 LIFE…..I’m MR. T’s brother from another mother, you can call me MR. M…..1st time Pusher…..NOCTURNAL (Rewrite) Byron Metz (as “Baldwin Metz,” medical examiner for San Francisco police)…..GO KRAKENS!…..and as always Have Nice Day…..

……….JUNKIE 4 LIFE…..I’m MR. T’s brother from another mother, you can call me MR. M…..1st time Pusher…..NOCTURNAL (Rewrite) Byron Metz (as “Baldwin Metz,” medical examiner for San Francisco police)…..GO KRAKENS!…..and as always Have Nice Day…..

Work stinks. I realize that in 4 hours and 16 minutes this comments will likely go away when the new site comes online… but there you have it.

we all go back to 0?

– Death, chaos and mayhem, the music of the night

Lots of anniversary love to send around. No matter how long (or short) of an anniversary, every Junkie Anniversary is special

*squishy hugs all around*

In many ways… congrats and ditto on the great folks and love for the FDO and A. Looking forward to the new site – hope they let us keep the Island
    [flickr-photo:id=5069365035, size=m] [flickr-photo:id=4347154616] Pusher and member of the Gutter Sistren

The Books of Sigler that i Own: EarthCore(2005) | |Ancestor(2007) | | Infected | | Contagious | | Ancestor(2010) | | The Rookie | | The Starter | | The All-Pro | | Blood is Red | | Nocturnal (Pre-Order) | | {+ I bought a copy of all the above for my dad

Laughing Combat Cook

I missed my 4th anniversary 7 weeks ago!

aka nilling – You Be Illin’

Happy anniversary Mistress Kali. Can I have another?

[flickr-photo:id=5069323983,size=m] “Lundy is my agent, Q! He’s the man. He’ll tear the tongue out of anyone who gets in your way.”

And happy anniversary!!

[flickr-photo:id=6403329753 size=m], [flickr-photo:id=3938763689 size=m], Dead Sexy Dealer, The Juicer, Co-Founder of the Gutter Sistren AND I’m [REDACTED]‘s [REDACTED]!!!

Once the new website is in production and live, spammers won’t find it as easy to spam.

Until then… we’ve got BELLABOT! (among other spam killers Smile)

Just kidding just kidding I remember.

Tongue out

* * Head Biker Babe & [flickr-photo:id=4891502501], Dead Sexy Dealer, The Juicer, Co-Founder of the Gutter Sistren & Proud Member of GirlCo AND I’m [REDACTED]‘s [REDACTED]!!!!!. * *

but I still hope a random spammer falls thru the cracks every now and then. I’ll miss the taste of spammer blood in the morning! Tongue out

* * Head Biker Babe & [flickr-photo:id=4891502501], Dead Sexy Dealer, The Juicer, Co-Founder of the Gutter Sistren & Proud Member of GirlCo AND I’m [REDACTED]‘s [REDACTED]!!!!!. * *

If what I heard is true spam will just be a thing of the past in just a few days or weeks. So what will happen if there is no spam to slay?

That’s why we called her Bellabot! Maybe we should modify that to the Spam-Slaying-Omniscent-Bellabot Tongue out

Bella is the all knowing around these parts. I have listen to kissyman and The Gentleman once so far awhile back but I am running out of content to listen/read so I could relisten to that one again this time around without any distracts. Thanks to everyone clarifying the meaning of the word “Apple(s)”. I always forget about the siglerpedia.

…if all else fails…wiki.

The Books of Sigler that i Own: EarthCore(2005) | |Ancestor(2007) | | Infected | | Contagious | | Ancestor(2010) | | The Rookie | | The Starter | | The All-Pro | | Blood is Red | | Nocturnal (Pre-Order) | | {+ I bought a copy of all the above for my dad

But Bella’s right … the apples reference was from Kissyman and the Gentleman. Actually, I think if you hover over the apple in Beth_Allis’ signature, that’s a l ink to a bit of an easter egg.Wink

And if all else fails, then I would recommend reading the Siglerpedia wiki entry for the mysterious Beth Copenhaver

At the end if you pay attention you will notice that ‘Lefty’ is holding something in each hand…..

then you need to listen to Kissyman & the Gentleman!

When I first read that comment on how there is the smell of apples in the air I automatically thought of “So what do you smell?” “Apples.” “Yes, you do! Most people do not smell the apples — the Warehouse likes you.” from the television show Warehouse 13 when H.G. Wells first started working for Warehouse 13.

I was explaining why Beth had the apple in her signature line to Mr Gmork and he just shook his head. lol

I wish I could convince him to join the forums!

[flickr-photo:id=5069323983,size=m] “Lundy is my agent, Q! He’s the man. He’ll tear the tongue out of anyone who gets in your way.”

Happy belated junkie anniversary!

(why does it suddenly smell like apples in here? Tongue out )

to be in a book. I havent written a Tuesday Terror yet but i have like 5 or 6 pages of just ideas, when i get some free time i plan to write one. The when i started listening to Earthcore it was on episode 12 i think.

The Books of Sigler that i Own::: EarthCore(2005) | |Ancestor(2007) | | Infected | | Contagious | | Ancestor(2010) | | The Rookie | | The Starter | | The All-Pro | | Blood is Red | | Nocturnal (Pre-Order) | | {+ I bought a copy of all the above for my d

[flickr-photo:id=5037197887,size=m] Wolfpack Quarterback

I completely missed my 2 yr anniversary – 8 weeks ago!
    [flickr-photo:id=5069365035, size=m] [flickr-photo:id=4347154616] Pusher and member of the Gutter Sistren

listening to podibooks to help get through sitting at a desk for nine hours a day and heard Title Fight on Variant Frequencies. Thought I would check out his web site and have never left. That got me to hook my friend Avinjer to the FDO…Trip to the Twin Cities got me a Ancestor signed…and an FDO body pressed…oh and $5 from Avinjer cause he thought I couldn’t do it. Now I am just waiting for the day I am in a FDO book, Arioch reads my two stories on Tuesday Terror, and I become a guard for the FDO when he takes over the world. Combat Cook

How long have you been listening?

Combat Cook

Now I feel like I owe some one a dollar! Innocent

“Progress isn’t made by early risers. It’s made by lazy men trying to find easier ways to do something.” – Robert Heinlein

I’ve been comfortably between you two lovely ladies for 3 years and 41 weeks. I’m a happy man!

-when i started listening, cause then its like 6 year anniversary i do believe….then you can give me a walker

So i have these books: Ancestor (2007 Editions) EarthCore (2005) Infected Contagious Ancestor (2010) The Rookie The Starter The All-Pro Blood is Red

i got you a bottle of geritol, and a walker. Happy anniversary!

I’m in good company! Laughing

“Progress isn’t made by early risers. It’s made by lazy men trying to find easier ways to do something.” – Robert Heinlein

…to Denver.

[flickr-photo:id=5069323983,size=m] “Lundy is my agent, Q! He’s the man. He’ll tear the tongue out of anyone who gets in your way.”.

So i have these books: Ancestor (2007 Editions) EarthCore (2005) Infected Contagious Ancestor (2010) The Rookie The Starter The All-Pro Blood is Red

Combat Cook

Combat Cook

You to have survived the terrible twos so congratulations on the milestone.

……….The extremely humble owner of “THE ROOKIE” #2487/3000…..NOCTURNAL (Rewrite) Byron Metz (as “Baldwin Metz,” medical examiner for San Francisco police)

Congratulations you have survived the terrible twos.

……….The extremely humble owner of “THE ROOKIE” #2487/3000…..NOCTURNAL (Rewrite) Byron Metz (as “Baldwin Metz,” medical examiner for San Francisco police)

That’s pretty sick that you can say you have been here since the beginning. Pretty soon Nocturnal will be pimped once again.

don’t let me forget this time, even if it involves a brick, a high velocity throw, and my personage.

…next year.

To both you and Dozier!!
    I swear you both have been around longer!

Big junkie hugs all around!

to you, Dozie and John!!! WØØT!

Apparently Halloween is my anniversary. 2 Years and 2 Days!

Junkies Fuckin’ RAWK!

Gutter Sistren whipping boy, innoventor of words, Life Coach to the Damned.

…anniversary. And what a 2 years it has been. Made alot of friends.

I was paper purging (shredding/filing/organizing) today and ran across the receipt from my first Scott Sigler book … Infected … June 2008. A friend had mentioned Ancestor before that but my actual first purchased book and first read was Infected … I am sort of new here :o)

That’s right! Four years of junkie goodness. I joined up with the site when Nocturnal was first being pimped for release. So neat to see how far things have progressed in such a short time. Celebrate your anniversaries and let me know how long you’ve been ’round these parts!

Man, I’m getting old.

Man has there been some fantastic sigler content in that time. Been listening since before then obviously but man, that’s a really long time.

I agree completely, EarthCore is my fav. i found it way back when Mark Jeffery first release The Pocket and the Pendant and released them on Morpheus. After that i found podiobooks.com and Earthcore was on the first page at the time

~ So i have these books: Ancestor (2007 Editions)(2) EarthCore (2005) Infected Contagious Ancestor (2010) The Rookie The Starter The All-Pro Blood is Red

I didn’t even know anything about podcast until I found Scott’s. Infected was the first podcast of his I listened to and I was hooked from the moment I used his onsite player and hit play. I love all of his works and up until the Crypt, Earthcore was my fave…and if I think about it hard it still is. I just wish he would be able to find time to give it a good once over…then I would be truly happy :)

Does someone go into the park and, uh… lift up the dinosaurs’ skirts?

Ive been listening since 2005 when earthcore started

~ So i have these books: Ancestor (2007 Editions)(2) EarthCore (2005) Infected Contagious Ancestor (2010) The Rookie The Starter The All-Pro Blood is Red

Is how long i’ve been listening to Scott. That is to the day too, because the night I first heard his storys is the day that I signed up :)

Does someone go into the park and, uh… lift up the dinosaurs’ skirts?

So its depressing that ive been listening since Earthcore started as a Podcast and was just busy with school during the labeling of the OJ so as a result i didnt make my account till late.

but i drew an Ancestor fanart cover back on ’06

So i have these books: Ancestor (2007 Editions)(2) EarthCore (2005) Infected Contagious Ancestor (2010) The Rookie The Starter The All-Pro Blood is Red

May begin to mean “Old-timer Junkies” hahahaha

_______________________________________________ [flickr-photo:id=3718433600,size=m][flickr-photo:id=3725895360,size=m]

2 years and 10 weeks

So i have these books: Ancestor (2007 Editions)(2) EarthCore (2005) Infected Contagious Ancestor (2010) The Rookie The Starter The All-Pro Blood is Red

I’m just a little younger than you….in the Siglerverse that is! :)

[flickr-photo:id=3718433600,size=m]
    KISS’d by Sigler. Honored recipient of the 2009 “Iron Man” Award.
    Funky Name Brotha, Gutter Brethren & Pusher Thrice Over!

But CB is the third reason on her list of reasons she is desperate to go! Scott and A are the first two.

The Pure Essence of Randomness, Captain of the Touchback, Two-Time Pusher and Proud member of the Gutter Sistren

happy 3 weeks until your siglerversary!

wow you guys been around forever ….:o)

:o)

LOL he is a little guy! Adorable!

This is an awesome thing to know … sadly I have every single pod thing of Mr Sigler’s to listen to first … I am lisening to Ancestor and The Rookie right now … but I still have to listen to all of the others … umm … (sheepish grin) … I just found them … welllll … I’m new to this … but there will be a time when I come to you … and I hope you … by YOU I mean ALL OF YOU … remember all of the great podiothings that you have listened to and know where to find them! :o) thank you!!!!

Flashing a little leg!

The Pure Essence of Randomness, Captain of the Touchback, Two-Time Pusher and Proud member of the Gutter Sistren

[flickr-photo:id=5353037802,size=m] & Proud member of the Gutter Sistren

So did you read the treeware first or were you introduced via the podcasts? That is cool! I have HUNDREDS of audiobooks on CD … and in the past year or so I have twice that on my hard drive via iTunes, Amazon and Audiobooks.com … running across the podcasts has been very cool! I have a stack of to beread and listened to … but I am thinking that pod casts will be more promident in my future … I have been listening to Ancestor and The Rookie … very exciting! Sad about the Nocturnal podcasts but the treeware and CDs will be here in no time!!! :o)

Now see … great stories!!! Do you know people now who share titles of scary books? I got the Infected book before it came out in paperback … LOVED IT … shared it … regretted sharing it … waited an appropriate amount of time for Contageous … got that one when it came out … waited waited waited and was like WTH … WHERE is Pandemic … and came here … he prolly gets more fans that way … showing up to see WHERE the third book is … ;o) j/k … xoxo … I am utterly new to this podcasting thing … I believe the Parsec’s were explained to me and IF that person could see me .. I am CERTAIN I looked like a deer in the headlights .. I didn’t GET IT until recently … I was like … he gives you the audio for free? In some cases before its available as treeware? Yeah riiiiiight … LOL … but there they are … huh … I am listening to Ancestor and The Rookie now … and also reading the Kindle/treeware when its convenient …

You are lucky to know people who like scary books!!! Very cool that there is a Mr Shadygirl, Papa Shadygirl and Jr Shadygirl here too!!! My first actual novel of any girth was back in middle school … Stephen King’s … The Shining … hooked on horror ever since!

what will I do? Wait? Hmm I wonder if I am the patient sort … I just don’t know … I hate being late … tend to miss the fun …

… a little late to experience the awesomeness that was the original Nocturnal (it’s been pulled while we wait for the re-write). Though I know the FDO will be doing simply amazing stuff with the rewrite, there will always be a place in my black heart for the original rendition featuring Pookie, Brian, Black Mr. Burns, Mr. Biznass, and the rest.

For me I heard the original audio release of Earthcore… not even sure if you can still find that one as well. I’ve yet to find a copy of the treeware version… but am still looking!

[flickr-photo:id=4872769926,size=m] • [flickr-photo:id=4872123139,size=m] • [flickr-photo:id=4933249630,size=m]

scottepond.com

eating cake and drinking coffe with two lovely ladies as you two.

Provided there is at least a trampoline involved… :-)

scottepond.com

Thank you!

_______________________________________________ [flickr-photo:id=3718433600,size=m][flickr-photo:id=3725895360,size=m]

but is REALLY hard to find. I searched for almost a year before finally getting my hands on a copy thru eBay.

Infected made me a Junkie. I read a review of it online somewhere and it sounded right up my alley. So I bought the paperback, read it and immediately came here looking for more of the FDO’s work. I signed up on the site right away and started making comments here and there. That’s also when I found out that the FDO was a podcast author. Nocturnal was my first podcast (ever) and is still my favorite Siger story to date (with the exception of The All-Pro for obvious reasons Wink). And as Pondy said, the rest is history.

Photobucket

Are pretty funny! LOL

Actually… beer and cake? Maybe some happy coffee instead?

I can’t wait for Pondyclaws this year. Now he’s a bad santa!

now if only we knew a lady?

drinking beer? Laughing

We do have fun – don’t we!

When ever there is a rewrite going on they pull the audio. Scott has reworked the book so much that the old story and new are going to be differant. There will be new audio once the book comes out. Nocturnal is also my all time favorite. Like Pondy I was a fan for awhile befor I signed up. I was looking for something to listen to at work when I stumbld across the free audiobooks.

I can’t find Nocturnal anywhere … welll exccept on my Amazon pre-order for next year … so I am unsure what it is … other than a book … LOL … utterly clueless on what it is about. Guess it will be fun finding out!! I agree … while anatomy procrastinating I looked around and I found all these audio files … I am listening to The Crypt … SO exciting!! That was very interesting … thank you for replying. I wanna make everyone else answer too. LOL … Was Earthcore a treeware book or how did you know or find out about it?

scottepond.com

Thinking back, i was actually late to make it official, though I had been a fan of his work from early on.

I had listened to Earthcore about 8 months after he had released it. I didn’t rekindle my familiarity with his work until i came across Nocturnal (still my favorite, BTW).

I knew he had a site but didn’t actually make my way here until two years ago (what can I say, I was a busy guy).

When I saw that there was SOOOOO much more that I hadn’t discovered of his work (plus a great community), I sold my soul and signed up that very day.

I haven’t looked back since.

And the rest, as they say, is history…

scottepond.com

Looking forward to my third Siglerbirthday… I hear there is beer and a lady in a cake.

scottepond.com

I always like getting those re-lighting candles, those are always fun.

Everyone prolly knows this already but I am gonna ask .. what prompted you to come here and sign up? I came here looking for a PANDEMIC release date … it seemed like it was taking forever … boy was I right about THAT ;o)

I have to figure out when my anniversary is so I don’t miss it. 15 weeks from now

—- Mommy, Can I go out…and kill tonight?

Now the terrible 2’s begin!

How does it feel to be a big, bad 2-year-old?

I’m a week overdue. 2 years and 1 week old! <blows out candles>

scottepond.com

How could I have forgotten, of course it’s a hamster.
    Ve veri veniversum vivus vici (idea’s cannot be killed)

heheh….OH yeah.

You survived the initiation – now the real fun begins! Wink

One year and 3 days, today. I remember it fondly, I ordered “The Starter” and started crack whoring.
    What kills us, doesn’t make us stronger.

The Pure Essence of Randomness, Captain of the Touchback, One-Time Pusher and Proud member of the Gutter Sistren

can you believe we’re on the downward side of 2011 already?
    Seriously…when the hell did it get this close to August?
    Fuck it; football’s around the corner.

heheh…giggle, giggle…heheh….oh, thanks for the laugh.

Kiss

* * Head Biker Babe & [flickr-photo:id=4891502501], Dead Sexy Dealer, The Juicer, Co-Founder of the Gutter Sistren & Proud Member of GirlCo. * *

This is fun on so many levels! Both the altercation and the trip down memory lane.

The Pure Essence of Randomness, Captain of the Touchback, One-Time Pusher and Proud member of the Gutter Sistren

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

here.

* * Head Biker Babe & [flickr-photo:id=4891502501], Dead Sexy Dealer, The Juicer, Co-Founder of the Gutter Sistren & Proud Member of GirlCo. * *

Apparently, you did not scroll up as RobotBoy suggested… The proof is here!

I’ll just sit quietly in the corner and enjoy the show. Cool

THIS on the other hand, is! Wink

I was going to say I’m pure as the driven snow. Wink

I’d say Pics or it Didn’t Happen, but that’s probably inviting trouble. Tongue out

(Don’t forget, the man who hides in the middle is the first to get hit when the bomb drops!

But guess who forgot to take the garbage out? Again.

as far as this case is concerned. Wink

OMFDO! You just made me swallow my gum and almost choke to death! Innocent, my tushy! How many innocent people do you know who wear MASKS?!

but it’s amazing!

And I just KNEW somehow it was all Kali’s fault!!

“I’m totally innocent!”

>phew< that’s a good one…

(RobotBoy is on no one’s side!)

Besides…how do you know it wasn’t the influence of Kali’s evil that made me do it? Innocent

(And I am totally innocent!!)

While kali did indeed cast the first snail, it was the seemingly innocent (and conveniently bystanding) PHANTOM who dropped the first snail down your shirt.

http://www.scottsigler.com/node/3807#comment-93121

(Kali’s snail chucking is just a few comments above that)

You totally started the snail fights – way back when!!!

hate you sometimes… Undecided

without you either!! Come here, you!!! *puts GJ in a headlock and gives her a noogie*

without you! *moves to give Kali a hug, but instead dumps a bucket of snails down the back of Kal’s top*

How did we let this happen?! Oh well, happy Siglerversary GJ!! *smoochies* Kiss

aka nilling

Cool

I totally missed my siglerbirthday!
    I’m 1 year and 4 weeks old!!!

is my 2 year Siglerversary!! WØØT!!!

Happy ‘buff’ day Delly x x

give or take

Soon to be starring in NOCTURNAL by Scott Sigler. The autograph line starts to the right.

3 years 26 weeks. When did that happen?

…that I should have noticed five weeks ago! Woo hoo for paying attention.

Soon to be starring in NOCTURNAL by Scott Sigler. The autograph line starts to the right.

Combat Cook

Combat Cook

It’ll save your life someday.

Combat Cook

You’re finally legal!!! ::Hands Del a pair of furry Bunny Slippers::

Now you can wear these… don’t ask, the reason is shrouded in the mists of Junkie Time…

To a fine example of a junkie.

may your day be spider-free!

Happy Anniversary, Del!

Yay del! Congrats on your one year anniversary!!!

*smoochies*

One year old today. Thanks for putting up with me. :)

[flickr-photo:id=4730034487,size=m] ~S&N Bouncer and Official Hitwoman for the Gutter Sistren~

and 2 days!

[flickr-photo:id=3383210176,size=m]
    Head Coach, Wabash Wolfpack

Husband of Susan, Friend of Junkies everywhere

Missed my birthday – 3yrs, 11 weeks old!

[flickr-photo:id=3938763689,size=m] and friend of GirlCo’s official mascot

Happy belated Siglerversary!! Kiss

Feel better now?

missed noticing my 2nd anniversary by 6 weeks.

I think I ended up signing up here just after the OJ tag ended. Boo on me. But go me for living the junkie lifestyle!

But I don’t feel tardy…….

———————————————————-

• Tangent & Funky Name Brother; Founder of the Gutter Brethren; Frequent [flickr-photo:id=3274749401,size=m]

3 years, 20 weeks. I’ve spent most of my time lurking :3

Sometimes I herp when I derp

eating cake

Drop your socks and grab your… Copy of Ancestor! Owner of the Isis Ice Storm [flickr-photo:id=4779220092,size=m] Puller of strings

Drop your socks and grab your… Copy of Ancestor! Owner of the Isis Ice Storm [flickr-photo:id=4779220092,size=m] Puller of strings

socking it cox style!!! Wink Happy Siglerversary!!!!

And a day – I think leap year had something to do with it. We should have a party. A. Sock. Puppet. Party. (because creepy is the new black)

And besides, you have never socked until you have socked, cox style! (in.u.end,o) -BAM!

I did not succumb (good thing to as I found out this morning SU lost). No TV last night – though Superbowl Sunday did find me on the SyFy channel after the game. I’m still cringing in shame!! Tongue out

Happy Belated Anniversary Phantom.. and BTW it’s good to see you around x

And where are all the flowers and chocolates I was promised??? 1 year and 2 weeks – woo hoo!!! Laughing

———————————————————-

• Tangent & Funky Name Brother; Founder of the Gutter Brethren; Frequent [flickr-photo:id=3274749401,size=m]

———————————————————-

I’m still a baby Junkie myself so I have some watching and learning to do…

[flickr-photo:id=5039264863,size=m]

3 years and 3 days. JFL baby!

—- Mommy, Can I go out…and kill tonight?

———————————————————-

The gutter sistren have filthy minds – not filthy bodies! Wink

———————————————————-

or you were going to comment about what we could do with the cake! Heck – why not both! Laughing

How about some cake to celebrate? Wink

Now if only that bar hadn’t been so damn LOUD!! Phantom and I actually got to know some of the Phoenician and Sandy Eggan Junkies. LA was hopeless.

———————————————————-

You could actually fit about a quarter of THE STARTER audiobook on it.

———————————————————-

[flickr-photo:id=5069323983,size=m] The quiet guy in the corner, figuring out how to destroy all of you.

Congrats girl!!! Here’s to another year of guttering up the place!! Wink

Hard to believe it’s just been a year!

[flickr-photo:id=5069323983,size=m] The quiet guy in the corner, figuring out how to destroy all of you.

and many more.

Stay Alive

N

Can’t believe I’ve been a member for 3 years and 5 weeks. That’s starting to get into the “What the hell was I doing back then?” range.

———————————————————-

Congrats you old farts.

Well, until Scott kills us, that is.

Captcha: Jehoiakim Grancepe (a character name if I’ve ever heard one!)

Crikey…three years. Has it really been that long? Time flies when you’re having fun!

Congrats to everyone celebrating an anniversary. Whether it’s one year or three, Junkies rule all the same. Laughing

congrats, fellow one-yearer!

…as it doesn’t include smochies from troll.

aka nilling

Congrats!

So I saw this thread and checked my time and couldn’t believe it. 3 Years and 2 weeks1 Can’t believe I missed the 3 year mark, though I was probably getting a hit at the time so that’s okay.

Death, chaos and mayhem, the music of the night

maybe next year you can shed a tear! Why dont you go off to namby pamby land and grow a pair big guy!

And congrats, Im shocked you lived this long with out a liver!

[flickr-photo:id=5021674230,size=m]~Si Vis Pocum, Para Bellum – Jay-Gu-Ana, owner of the Sala Intrigue~

[flickr-photo:id=5021674230,size=m]~Si Vis Pocum, Para Bellum – Jay-Gu-Ana, owner of the Sala Intrigue~

It hard to believe that I have been apart of this site for a year now. I have meet some really amazing people. And count them as my friends.

or paddlings, no… WHIPPINGS!! <– Now that’s Junkie Love!!! Kiss Congrats!!!

…autograph copy of Earthcore idea.

You’re now legal… let’s get a beer!

My one year anniversary was this past Saturday. Whee! What a fun year this has been, despite – and thanks to – the loads of associated liver damage.

I love you guys!

Just had my 3 year anniversary! Cant believe this site has been up for that long.

[flickr-photo:id=3718433600,size=m]
    KISS’d by Sigler. Honored recipient of the 2009 “Iron Man” Award.
    Funky Name Brotha, Gutter Brethren & Pusher Thrice Over!

:-)

It sure is nice to have a home with my fellow Junkies

Why yes, apples. How did you know? [flickr-photo:id=4347154616] Pusher and member of the Gutter Sistren

Dad and sis went to UF — so there’s always lots of trash talking. Lately UF has had the edge, but we’ll see now that Tebow is gone. The Steelers want to thank you for M. Pouncey, he’s awesome.

Why yes, apples. How did you know? [flickr-photo:id=4347154616] Pusher and member of the Gutter Sistren

Wolfpack quarterback…..Richno3…….out

Si Vis Pocum, Para Bellum – Jay-Gu-Ana, owner of the Sala Intrigue

[flickr-photo:id=4730034487,size=m] ~S&N Bouncer and Official Hitwoman for the Gutter Sistren~

Happy Anniversary. Even if you are a UGA fan. Tongue out

You should see me and my boss go at it. I keep threatening to bring in my 6 foot inflatable yard Gator, and put it in her office.

The quiet guy in the corner, figuring out how to destroy all of you.

Congrats! I wish the Give CHs function was working… I’d give you a present! Wink I owe ya!

OK, it was yesterday, but I’ll celebrate it today. (clink) That was me toasting all the Junkies, the FDO and A.

wish i was back a lot sooner. nice to be around again though :-)

::Wipes away a stray tear from the corner of his eye::

Beautiful… beautiful! So glad I took the pictures and HD video… it was THAT lovely!

… for a while longer.

But you better pencil me in as your first after you reach your age of majority!

I’ve always wanted to be spanked by a gorgeous beauty of Asian descent… and now that last dream is met… with a twirl for good measure!

<SNIFF>

It was SOOOO beautiful… and now I guess I should figure out some more dreams… but all will pale in comparison.

Kiss

[flickr-photo:id=4730034487,size=m] ~Proud Member of the Gutter Sistren~

I’ve only been here for five. I’m, like, a Sigler newborn. :)

I HATE Brussel Sprouts!!! Come on!!! It’s not fair!!!

::Sits down in the special Big Boy chair::

OK, I’m ready for my special Siglerversary Boob Flash…. begin girls!

::Waits patiently with a big-o-grin on his face::

Hmmm…. how much longer before you’re “legal”?

::hands over $159.50::

Here’s enough for ten of them… let’s get swinging!!!

7 weeks back…but i get to wear big boy pants now too!

Congrats, old timer! x

I am now 1 year and 3 hours old.

Can I drive now?

with too many mouths on my hand

…with big feet in your mouth? ;)

… big hands and too much time on your mouth…

You know, that sounded much funnier in my head….

…in just under five months. (Apparently I have a big mouth and too much time on my hands).

So keep this in mind… it’s not too difficult to go from 100 to 6000+ CH in about 6 months.

Yep, Im not only a member, I’m also the president….

just rub it in…but know this i am planning revenge…and it very well may involve flying monkeys

A Flying Spoon, and Faithful Servent of The FDO

oh and that makes me better then all of you that are not 1 year old or older!

I about 2 weeks from my math sadly my crack hits do not display that amount of time…:(

A Flying Spoon, and Faithful Servent of The FDO

I’m 2 weeks away from my anniversary… wow, time flies

… in three days on Monday, August 30th 2010. WOoT!

I can’t believe it’s only been a year here at SS.com… seems so much longer.

[flickr-photo:id=4872769926,size=m] • [flickr-photo:id=4872123139,size=m] • Linebacker for the Mars Planets

Well done and Happy Anniversary.

Well, not in a dirty way or anything. Just I’m going to have one of those one of these days. You know..a Siglerversary! Laughing

The Pure Essence of Randomness, Captain of the Touchback, Pusher and Proud member of the Gutter Sistren

Today’s the day!! One year baby!!! WOO HOO!!!! Cool

and 8 weeks and counting

~~There are many types of heros, I am one who just happens to eat brains~~

[flickr-photo:id=3725861718,size=m]

I can’t believe it hasn’t been longer…

[flickr-photo:id=4730644738,size=m] • SciFiGeek2.0 • Artist for the Damned • Linebacker for the Mars Planets

here. You can upload up to 10 pics. I start with pics that are already sized to 85×85 (the size allowed here on the site). After you add your pics, choose “Advanced” in the Size drop-down box and type in 85. Mine is set to Normal speed. Can’t wait to see what you create!!

Almost a year – wow!

Mr Fast Fingers (title bestowed upon me by guestford_junkie)

I AM 2 WEEKS AWAY FROM A YEAR AND A HALF. QUESTION, HOW DO YOU GET YOUR PIC TO CHANGE AGIAN AND AGIAN?? I HAVE SEEN THIS FOR SOME TIME AND WAS WONDERING HOW TO DO IT.

Richno3…….out

from my one year anniversary!!! And what a glorious year it has been! Laughing

And if you simply must, try beer. It is the gateway drug after all. Don’t succumb to the pressure of the pigeon. Resist the lure of his crazy meth dance. Be strong young one!

Besides, you live in the land of good beer. Deutschland knows how to brew a fine stein.

[flickr-photo:id=3274749401,size=m]

GirlCo: Quieter than ninja, faster than Sklorno, stronger than Ki, and more devious than the Quyth

A mere 47 more weeks!

:(

BigJohn

One year and one week. Meth Pigeon and I are gonna party! (Meth, come on over while Mommy & Daddy are drinking egg nog…) Man is it good to be a 3GJ (3rd Gen Junkie)!

– World’s Youngest Junkie!

So close I can smell it… and it smells funky!  Sealed

But how boring would life be if we already knew everything there was to know about everything!  Profound, I know.

Proud member of GirlCo! 

Listen to your sister GirlCo member, young Paedawan. She will teach you the ways of the forum.

GirlCo: Quieter than ninja, faster than Sklorno, stronger than Ki, and more devious than the Quyth

Telling us it has been a year?  I know i am getting close, but i never remember where to check or anything,  Yes, my dumb blond moment for the day!

Proud member of GirlCo! 

depending on what time the clock was and in which time zone. hehe, I am at 2 years and 2 days.

[flickr-photo:id=3718433600,size=m][flickr-photo:id=3725895360,size=m]

Anybody seen my cane?

Might need to change the name of the thread….because today is my 2 year (and 1 day) anniversary for signing up here on the Siglerverse forums.  How time flies!

morale.

– “When I get a little money I buy books. If any is left over, I buy food and clothes.” – Erasmus

May you have many more years of junkie goodness :)

–Gmork (MP, CA, WC, TG, MoGC, AAGC, PWTG, TBG)

…for me to bust out that avatar again…hmmm

–Gmork (MP, CA, WC, TG, MoGC, AAGC, PWTG, TBG)

You became a power user pretty quick–long before you approached a year on the site!

– “When I get a little money I buy books. If any is left over, I buy food and clothes.” – Erasmus

Young pup. And don’t even ask Gmork how old she is or she’ll show you her pearly whites.

G-Man! Good thing your back, I caught up to you. Now I’ll be seeing nothing but smoking keyboards as I try to catch up!

"What the hell is happening? I blew up the building. Why? Because you made a phone call."

UNdead Advisor to the King Of UNdead for Sigler.

Proud member of GirlCo!

Happy birthday one day early!

Proud Member of GirlCo and friend of GirlCo’s official mascot

went by fast.

G-Man

"I used to be obsessed with a tv show about people acting like jackasses. I think it was called dumbass" – Earl Hickey

I beleive i was etheir user #42 or 43. Original beta tester fo rizzeal!

"When i say your dumb name step forward and forsake all other before your new digital ruler…"

but Lyta was nice too. I was impressed at how well JMS was able to deal with curveballs like Andrea Thompson (Talia) wanting to jump ship mid series. One of the producers wound up marrying Patricia Tallman (Lyta). B5 had an abundance of fine actresses.

Thank you, George Hrab, for composing and performing the acoustic version of brainsbodyboth. Humorous yet poignant, and you gave me a theme song. I miss Ally <sigh>

I seem to be one of the oldest here.

I think all TV series shows should take their cue from B5.  At least that way it would end when it needed to and they will stop turning stupid.  Battle star hopefully has heeded this lesson. 

"I’m the dude desguised as the dude playing the other dude"

I was pretty sure I had two things for her. But I was mistaken.

– It’s a cold world and this is life.

SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK) #3 in crack hits (Special?  Ain’t I just)

S.H.I.T. Award Recipient and all-around uberjunkie! 

I have watched it start to finish twice now. It just never seems to get old. I will admit, I have a thing for Lita.

“One ping – one ping only” Captain Ramius

Will have to wait for the 2 year milestone

Might be my all time favorite TV show. Hard to call. It was definitely one of the first to do the season arcing storylines. Hell, JMS planned out all five years from day one. I still wonder how much better things would’ve been if they hadn’t been canceled and then renewed, causing him to squish years 4+5 together for season 4 and then totally wing season 5.

Thank you, George Hrab, for composing and performing the acoustic version of brainsbodyboth. Humorous yet poignant, and you gave me a theme song. I miss Ally <sigh>

She said she "lurked." If she were a B5 fan, it would’ve been obvious.

are definitely B5 fans. We were sad when it ended.

– It’s a cold world. This is life.

Happy junkie b’day!

"Get off… the nuclear… warhead."

Nate Dogg… The only signature I need is my fist.

Laughing

G-Man

In my world everyone is a pony, and they all eat rainbows, and poop butterflies.

The Irishman from Ohio

That’s awesome!!!!!!

"Well. I’ll tell you what. You gonna kick it with me. Or I’m gonna kick you out. What you think of that?" Sister Mary Clarence 

If you all weren’t here, this place wouldn’t be so much fun (and toasty). What a great year it’s been!

You are way too kind. And BTW, you look marvelous for a gal that’s only 12 weeks old! Here’s some CHs for you…

There I go, off on a tangent right from the start <bangs head into wall like Dobby>

You still dont look a day over 50wks!

"Get off… the nuclear… warhead."

JP

“One ping – one ping only” Captain Ramius

Congrats, you big bad dedicated Junkie!

Ah, curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal! ~ Hoban "Wash" Washbourne –

Not as cooll as JP’s one year mark, but it feels like I’ve been part of the gang for much longer.  And I will admit that I lurked for a while before signing up!

Now let’s celebrate!!!!!

"Well. I’ll tell you what. You gonna kick it with me. Or I’m gonna kick you out. What you think of that?" Sister Mary Clarence 

The Irishman from Ohio

Today’s my junkie birthday! One year and two hours old. I’ll count all the time prior to registering (all the way back to Earthcore) as the time I spent gestating in Sigler’s womb…

– Is it farther to work, or by bus?

It an old timers syndrome. CRS stand for "Can’t Remember Sh*t"

“[No matter where you go, there you are] – And Sigler knows exactly where there is! ”

That’s what it is, yeah!

..No Bounce..

…No Play…

Congenital rubella syndrome (CRS)

"They say it’s better the second time; they say you get to do the weird stuff."  -Captain Hammer

"They say it’s better the second time; they say you get to do the weird stuff."  -Captain Hammer

going to Wiki after this.

If you guys want to play that way, I’m taking my toys and going home. <storms off in a fit>

Your wit is as sharp as ever!

“[No matter where you go, there you are] – And Sigler knows exactly where there is! ”

but I forgot what it was.  hmmmmm 

..No Bounce..

…No Play…

Being older I sometimes have bouts of CRS that cause moments like that!

The Irishman from Ohio

…that is mentioned in a Limp Biscuit sond, I think their first popular album. Ah, Real as a 3 Dollar Bill. I think.

The Irishman from Ohio

You figured out *my* strategy  Tongue out

Ah, curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal! ~ Hoban "Wash" Washbourne – Firefly

we were all trying to pretend like he never made the reference, just to drive him nuts…

– “I just did something involuntary. And messy.” – Sid

Another Junkie has dedicated a year to the FDO…congrats on reaching your year milestone!

Ah, curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal! ~ Hoban "Wash" Washbourne – Firefly

Welcome to the Anniversary Club!!

1 year and 14 weeks

Not sure "schlongs"  and "deep" should be pondered too longTongue out

That’s funny…but sadly, I think you’re right! Or more specifically it’s the only song that paid the bills for them

Crack whore?

This won’t hurt a bit.

Now where did I put da aspiri. :)

SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK) #3 in crack hits (Special?  Ain’t I just)

Deep….   I must find a corner and ponder these revelations…  all these years….

Yes, from "Institutionalized." My best friend is a Pepsi fiend so that line is often quoted in our circle. I didn’t think anyone would get that.

* Podiobooks.com , the future of digitally distributed novels! *

which means Gmork is a foxy lady who’s XX rated? Works.

although introducing bunnies into the equation is a bit disturbing…..

I played the drums in middle school and through high school … in my junior year I play symphony band, marching band and jazz band (go on and make your band geek jokes).  In jazz band, I got to play the drumset for a Wang Chung song… ‘Everybody Have Fun Tonight’….while it wasn’t jazz, it was a lot of fun to play… so I am forever linked to Wang Chung Tongue out

Definitely obscure.

Listened to any Wang Chung lately? Heehee!

Man, I haven’t heard that term in forever.  I think I will make it my goal to find an opportunity to throw out the term "wang" in my every day conversation….must get that back into my vocabulary!!!

I’m a delicate fucking flower of femininity.  Dumbass.
    Tastes Like Chicken

Call little stiffie what you will … just remember to wax poetic.
    Tastes Like Chicken

[gamertag:StevenBoyd666]

"They don’t want to help you, they want to kill you!"

…so I will concede at the beginning that there is a good possibility that you are correct madam. Yet I cannot resist a good philosophical debate even if I’m only playing devil’s advocate for shits and giggles. Hell, I picked up Philosophy as my second major in college because I ‘accidentally’ wound up with enough coursework to qualify for it.

<picks up gauntlet>

That being said, let me counter point. I concur that vegetarians are most likely a red herring that do not compare in the same light. Your insight about motivation is probably correct on that front. I’d posit that some vegetarians don’t eat meat for health or environmental reasons rather than "don’t kill the cute cow" reasons, but it’s still a totally different rationale.

I disagree with you about the man who wants to cure a lesbian however. It’s all about challenge. Whether his motivations are altruistic is irrelevant. I’m not sure how you got that out of my post, but that wasn’t the ‘type’ of guy I was thinking of. Generally (yes, stereotyping here), the assholes who think that homosexuality is a choice are arrogant pricks who believe they are entitled to everything under the sun. And a lesbian is an affront to that belief. The prick in question must attempt to bed her as demonstrable proof of his dominance. He views it as an irresistable challenge.

How dare they take the last can….

I was actually making an obscure music reference, but didn’t really expect anyone to get it ;)

happy birthday to you! Here are a few birthday CHs…

-and someone had already drank my last can :(

Leave it to me to wax philosophical about schlongs, lesbians and vegetarianism Tongue out

I think you’re on target Gmork. And I have to admit I’m a very happily married, now-tamed bad ass, lesbian. (Yup, I love women so much I married one!) And to track this back to an earlier part of this discussion, I just bruised my coccyx. (Lack of padding, I suspect.)

I love your very philosophical explanation.

No, no, no…
    Much like the craft of acting, it’s all about the motivation.  The vegetarian can’t be swayed by the fine preparation of a meat dish because taste is not the motivation … killing sweet, furry (albeit delicious) animals is the motivation.  So the "challenge" theory doesn’t apply because it doesn’t provide an answer to the true motivation behind the issue.

In the same sense, the situation of a man thinking he can "cure" a lesbian actually has nothing to do with "curing"…there are no altruistic motives… he really just wants to make it with two lesbians and f*ck the rest….literally. So the "challenge" isn’t applicable here either because he motivation isn’t a charitable notion to convince a lesbian of the benefits of enjoying schlongs..the motivation is to make use of that schlong with two chicks.

Of course this is just my humble opinion…let the debate begin…

You know those guys who think they’re *so* good in bed that they can "cure" lesbians? That must be the way their brain is working. It never made sense to me before. 

Huh. I wonder if this is symptomatic of myopia as a whole. Do you think the finest chef in the world would be egocentric enough to believe he could "cure" a vegetarian with a well prepared filet mignon? Things that make you go hmmmm…..

Life is worthless without laughter. And you’re probably significantly lighter now that you have no ass. Just be careful when you sit down. That padding does serve a purpose, you know ;)

You two crack me up but I’ll admit Gmork is correct,  It’s all about the challenge!

Then that means you’re my soulmate!

I’m a happily married gay bad-ass playa, y’all!!! 

..No Bounce..

…No Play…

It’s not that women love "taken" men… it’s that we love a challenge.

We like the challenge of wooing the eye of married man who shouldn’t been looking, or the gay man that — if he just got a piece of this cookie — we know *we* could turn straight, or the bad boy we can make good by giving him a little bit of mothering, or the player that we can make monogamous.  

The challenge…that’s the *real* attraction! Kiss

Dude, you just made me laugh my ass off! My ass already had a crack in it; now it’s just gone. Fell right off. Oh sh**, my side hurts!

I still like your pic of the FDO whispering in your ear, it’s so special.

• These gathering hosts of loyal junkies, under the command of the great SCOTT

All I wanted was a Pepsi, and SHE wouldn’t give it to me! 

based upon when I used to be married. When I was happily married, women constantly flirted with/hit on me. Not sure if that’s because I was forbidden, ‘safe’, or simply not giving off that predatory vibe that single males do, but it’s been my observation that heterosexual females are much more attracted to ‘taken’ men.

The really frustrating part was that as soon as my marriage dissolved, the majority of women no longer found me interesting. I was just one more face in the slavering horde of horny monkeys attempting to breed with them. I think one of the women in question actually confirmed this hypothesis, but that was a long time ago so I’m not certain.

Damn right I got two butt cheeks!!  And damn that word ‘button’…I was trying not to use the same one twice!!

You’re getting to be an old man.

I wish I could say I resemble that remark. I do on the part of being married to a very beautiful woman!

You are! Nah! :)

I agree we rock! I can say I probably do rock more than you, but thats just because this old fart has a rocking chair!! 

the older you get, the more you attract college girls. It’s a theory, but I may be right Tongue out Kinda like in my pastry class, where the majority are women, there is one guy (out of the 5 that are there) who is the oldest and all the girls hang around him, notice whenever he’s absent and always happily shout his name when he shows up a little late for class. The teachers refer to him as a Playboy and Lady’s Man, and refer to us as his girlfriends because of it. He is happily married to a very beautiful woman (we all met her) and she knows how popular he is in the class Tongue out

to me.  Happy Birthday to me.  Happy Birthday to meeeeeee!  Happy Birthday to me.  52 weeks and 11 hours.

So I shall celebrate a three day late anniversary. Now where did I put that can of pepsi?

that means two double t’s…  two tee’s equal butt…  that’s cause you got two butt cheeks, so you’ll know how many t’s to use when you spell it…   Gmork is funnsy….

I was referring to the ability to attract young hotties…   I do that, but it’s just cause I’m such a nice guy…..

to be Twowire? (Either is GREAT! We rock. But he rocks more.)

I’ll totally take a swipe at myself!  How about these….

Bald like a baby’s backside (wait, that’s Sigler…Tongue out)
    Blind like a bat
    Brave like a lion
    Bright like a button
    Busy like a beaver (he he, I said beaverEmbarassed)
    Cool like a cucumber
    Cunning like a fox
    Curse like a sailor
    Cute like a button
    Free like a bird (Freebird!)
    Gentle like a lamb
    Hungry like a wolf (I Duran Duran)
    Pretty like a picture
    Sharp like a needle
    Sly like a fox
    Solid like a rock (that’s what our love is…)
    Stubborn like a mule
    Wail like a banshee

he also has a young pup like I do! His swimmers are still good! (Hey older brother, how is it you continue to attract the hot college gals? I think I must have been short-changed by the ‘rents. Of course, Shadygirl was a hot, young college gal when she made me swoon. She’s aged gracefully and remains hot and relatively young, but YOU, my friend, continue to draw the attention of the younger set. (I hate you.)

_________  like a ___________!

Everybody fill in the blank! Anything goes!

Remember, Sting like a Bee is already taken!

Captain Jack Harkness of Her Majesty’s Torchwood was employed by the Time Agency prior to being the first male companion to The Doctor (both 9 and 10).  While he himself is immortal, he is not from Gallifrey but rather from the Boshane Peninsula.  Oh, and might I say he’s quite delicious!

…Yes, I am a delicate fluttering butterfly……bitchesKiss

Of Bill DeSmedts Singularity.

Flattery will get you everywhere! But unforunately its true. Once you get out of your twenties you will better be able to judge the ages of old farts like me. :)

from Torchwood? I can’t remember if he was a doctor as well as an all around bad ass and sex pot. Or was this a different reference? 

We’re all family here. But you know how it is when you upset the toasy, fangy one. We all start rallying to her defense. [sarcasm] She’s so meek and mild and fragile, and such. [sarcasm]

We’re seeing the effects of “Verdalak.” Dr. Jack, where are you? Help!

Especially those clocks over in Germany.  They have to translate to American time and sometimes there is a mistake in the translation!

"Even crazy people sometimes base their fiction on an ounce of truth" -S. Sigler

unless I’ve begun moving backwards in time. <begins freaking out>

You posted this *while* I was apologizing!!!

Can y’all ever forgive me? <hangs head in shame and grovels> I promise to try and do better from now on.

Doncha think it wood be sew rong to post a replie jest to earrotate sumbody elst? I definetley feal that you oppalogise and axe four fourgiviness. It jest ain’t write, dewd.

..No Bounce..

…No Play…

no bout adoubt it. And I do normally let things go. I seriously had no clue what you were trying to say. The only reason there’s a guess in my post is because I went back and edited it afterwards.

So, what are you, like maybe 2 generations down from the hills?  Maybe 3?  You’ve come so far!

but we’re both equally immature… just ask Shadygirl!

No way.  Twowire is too young to have a child!!!!!! 

"Even crazy people sometimes base their fiction on an ounce of truth" -S. Sigler

I posted a few days ago that old sadock was back–this is more evidence. Sadock, stay on the wagon. You guessed she might have meant “de-lurking” and that’s not a bad guess. She might have also meant “delaying” (as in delaying getting in the fray), and that works too. Point is, by your own post, you clearly had a good idea of what she intended. Bad boy, now apologize or I’m going to post something with more than 50% of the words misspelled, and/or a bunch of grammar rules violated. (I only care because I’m the “twisted English teacher.”)

When the only purpose for your post is to point out the spelling error and nothing else, I would say that qualifies for Grammar Nazi…dude, spelling error happen…let it go.

What were you trying to say? Was that a typo? It’s not in the dictionary and I can’t figure out what you were going for. Best guess is some permutation of lurking (possibly de-lurking), but I’m not sure.

Seriously. I’m not being a Grammar Nazi this time. I’ve been on the GN wagon for many months now ;)

Congrats on reaching your first year anniversary! 

You definitely need to start deluring and join the fray Laughing

Now If I could just stop lurking and start posting like my Dad (Twowire). This will be my first crack hit.

That this is one instance in which being/getting older is a good thing!

…to a junkie who killed a MastaPimp? Things that make you go hmmmmm…..

So that means you’re registered even before Scott then, huh? Did he get to be user #2 at least? Yes, you and Pulsar are the definitive Web MastaPimps, but the syndicate has grown so large the FDO has had to diversify in other areas. I was stoked when Scott confirmed Mae, Paul and myself as MastaPimps!

Nate Dogg… The only signature I need is my fist.

just before we kill you. (Insert evil laugh here.)

I still beat all you bitches. User number 1 registered for 1 year 16 weeks…

Thats why I and only I have the mastapimp title. Although I share it with Paul now 

Web MastaPimp

http://www.robbiet.us

…to use the Chicken Scissors?

And welcome to the anniversary club!

Avatar of Benjamin "The BenT One" Clifford

only three weeks after the great FDO made his immortal account!

By the way, Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Only The FDO is allowed to kill me.  Perhaps you could maim me or something?
    Tastes Like Chicken

All y’all are some of the best junkies a crack-head could ask for!  I look forward to killing you in an upcoming book tour stop!

G-Man

Chasity, do not put that in your mouth!

Congrats, Twowire!

And yes, it does seem like we’ve been around here longer than that, doesn’t it Laughing

One more week to go for me!!!!

You ARE my older brother. (I’m only at 45 weeks and some change.)

One year and one day! Bet it seems longer than that to some ya’ll! :p

not that it’s the FDO’s fault. This has been a hellacious year for him. Multiple deaths in the family, an attempt on his life by Mary Poppins, and making the big time with Crown. But that does hammer it home. I didn’t realize it had been going for that long. Wow.

That’s right, G-man!!

We almost missed a really important anniversary in Junkie-dom (Gmorkism for kingdom of Junkies).  Good catch on the anniversary of Nocturnal.  I can’t believe it’s been that long ago!

is the 1 year anniversary of Nocturnal. At midnight.

G-Man

Rich man gets off work, then buys stereo. Not after f***ing brunch! – Mooj

Another OJ achieves the milestone!

Nuff said.
    Tastes Like Chicken

it was a year ago this week i joined this site, damn
    http://www.pgholyfield.com/maah/

That’s right baby!  A whole bunch of OJ’s who signed up around this time last year should be hitting their one year anniversary…. Pints all around!

One year one week – it only seemed like yesterday!

==========

kill columbo…

Looks like we have a bunch of hardcore junkies that signed up around the same time…I’m in great company!!

Oh, and don’t worry G-man, 36 weeks willfly by!

We’re Siggie twins!

…of course!

Sorry for being tardy. Anyway my account says that I still have about 36 weeks t ogo.

G-Man

Rich man gets off work, then buys stereo. Not after f***ing brunch! – Mooj

how did you celebrate? 

..No Bounce..

…No Play…

Still have about 6 weeks to go but I’ll be sure to announce it.

Like the new Gif sadock.

“I still can’t tell if that’s funny or really scary.”

I hit my one year almost a week ago. You signed up a couple days before me, Bee-atch!!! — Congrats!!

Happy One year of being a Sigler Crack addicted OJ! I still have 6wks to go before I hit the one year milestone. God I cant believe its actually been almost a year for me. How time flys when you getting crack! Uh, Sigler Crack that is!!

“I still can’t tell if that’s funny or really scary.”

One year and one week. Hooray!!!
    *I am the Rear Admiral but Sigler gives the Orders*

According to my profile page, I have been a member of this glorious Sigler site for one year and one week!!

Junkies celebrate with me and let me know when your one year anniversary is coming around!

_______

EDIT: So it’s now been 4 years since I’ve joined this Junkie clan! To celebrate, I’m changing the title of this post from “One Year anniversary” to “Happy Junkie Anniversary”. Let this be a place to celebrate junkie anniversaries of all ages! ::hugs::

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.