This topic contains 6 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Shawn Laing Shawn Laing 5 years, 9 months ago.

Happy Anniversary to me!

• Profile photo of Shawn Laing

Thanks! I’ve enjoyed it and look forward to more wacky fun.

You don’t understand. I’M not locked in here with YOU. YOU’RE locked in here with ME. – Rorschach

I’m your pusher (as of 03/11/09).

Profile photo of Shawn Laing

The answer to the question "Who watches the Watchmen?" is me. Well, it was a packed theatre of Watchmen watchers, but you get the idea.

You don’t understand. I’M not locked in here with YOU. YOU’RE locked in here with ME. – Rorschach

I’m not likely to leave this group any time soon. I have no doubt I’d be tracked down by some determined Junkie or a group of Junkies.

Profile photo of Pons Matal

What a trip it is, huh!    Laughing

"Chief informationless officer of the office of knows nothing" Any questions? :)

Profile photo of Mark Wheeler

We shall see to that, at this point you couldnt leave if you wanted to…we would find you…

"When i say your dumb name step forward and forsake all other before your new digital ruler…"

Profile photo of Tim Feely

May you have many more anniversaries and great conversations and crack hits! How will you celebrate?

I’m a Pusher. Won’t you be a Pusher too?

One year and roughly 12 hours ago, I finally decided to stop visiting here as a guest. I joined the mighty ranks of Junkiedom, and I’ve enjoyed every moment of it. Thanks to my fellow Junkies for making me feel welcome and for the great conversations we’re all engaged in, and a big, muy grande shout out to the FDO©®™ for making this all possible.

It’s been a fun ride so far. I can’t wait to see how it keeps going. 

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.