This topic contains 39 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of athanas athanas 3 years, 4 months ago.

Gutter Sistren & Boyz: Siglerfest roll call

I think my flight gets in about 2:45 or so.

If nothing else, want to split a cab with Voodoo and I?

… Wednesday night.

[flickr-photo:id=4872769926,size=m] • [flickr-photo:id=4872123139,size=m] • [flickr-photo:id=4933249630,size=m]

Any chance of a meet-up at the airport, coordinating rides? Several people on the siglerfest page were talking about the train. I’m coming in by myself (Big Guy and daughter coming Friday) so I would love to hook up with my Junkie family. My flight gets in at 2:40 pm (well, in theory).
    [flickr-photo:id=5069365035, size=m] [flickr-photo:id=4347154616] Pusher and member of the Gutter Sistren

I want to go back to Scotland one of these days… been about 20 years now.
    [flickr-photo:id=5069365035, size=m] [flickr-photo:id=4347154616] Pusher and member of the Gutter Sistren

It is one of the Combat Cooks favorite foods. Who can say no to getting crabs while eating cake?!? Sealed Or was that while eating pie??? Innocent I get those mixed up! Sealed Combat Cook

Plans updated, kid-sitting now possible. Send me a private message so we can talk.

The question I have now is have I earned the right to be one of the boyz yet? Combat Cook

I shall be wearing a kilt on the day, drinking Scotch and toasting you all!!!

… but I will be thinking of you all, while I stay in Scotland!

I shall raise a glass to you all as you toast the FDO, A and the rest of the team!

Stay Alive Junkies.

The last day of school is May 27! How I missed that earlier I don’t know, or maybe they changed it because of the snow days. Sorry, guess that makes the kid-sitting thing a no-go for Friday. :-(

But the Big Guy won’t be able to get there in time for Siglerfest (unless it’s very late Friday). So I’m going to fly in — I know a lot of others are flying in as well. Should we coordinate and ride in together? I haven’t bought the ticket yet, but I was looking at arriving around 12:30 pm. Don’t mind hanging out for a Junkie carpool.

Probably crawling out.

[flickr-photo:id=3383210176,size=m]
    Head Coach, Wabash Wolfpack

Husband of Susan, Friend of Junkies everywhere

I’m gonna call you Donkey Punch.

Stays on YouTube.
    Ve veri veniversum vivus vici (idea’s cannot be killed)

So long as you dont mind bareback.

Donkey Boy. Just when I thought I couldn’t get any classier.

to be one of the Boyz? You’ll need a nickname…Sistren, what say you? Can Kev be our Donkey Boy?

Huh, what? I never said blackmail!!

Look out, she’s on her own. Don’t worry, what happens at SiglerFest… well, it’ll be all over the intertubes in a matter of seconds.

like Donky Kong.

I am so looking forward to this! Not sure if Mr. Gmork will make it as he will most likely be at either Phoenix Comic Con or a con in Houston, but I am definitely going to rock Siglerfest!!

those of you who can’t be with us in person. Has A said anything about having live streaming for any of the sessions?

Will CB have his Dalek suit with him? Pretty appropriate for Balticon, I’d think.

What Del said!!

* * Head Biker Babe & [flickr-photo:id=4891502501], Dead Sexy Dealer, The Juicer, Co-Founder of the Gutter Sistren & Proud Member of GirlCo. * *

Cry

* * Head Biker Babe & [flickr-photo:id=4891502501], Dead Sexy Dealer, The Juicer, Co-Founder of the Gutter Sistren & Proud Member of GirlCo. * *

[flickr-photo:id=5353037802,size=m] & Proud member of the Gutter Sistren

I’m coming just for Siglerfest and flying out Saturday afternoon.

Will be available for continued binge drinking Friday night, however.

so I can’t really rule any of that out.

to attend to the Sistren’s needs. Wink

Just sayin’.

[flickr-photo:id=4730034487,size=m] ~S&N Bouncer and Official Hitwoman for the Gutter Sistren~

I will not be attending in person, but in spirit I will be there the whole time. Party On Junkies…and watch out for the high-jinks of Kali and BigJohn. Think things might get out of hand with those 2….LOL. Have fun all!!![flickr-photo:id=5037197887,size=m] Wolfpack Quarterback

Avatar of Christopher P. Kearney

The Irishman from Ohio

With much regret I will not be there. Cry

[flickr-photo:id=5069323983,size=m] The quiet guy in the corner, figuring out how to destroy all of you.

But i’m not around for Balticon. I may be around the hotel over the weekend, but not at any Balticon events.

Gutter Sistren whipping boy, innoventor of words, Life Coach to the Damned.

… And I’m even gonna wear some clothes to accentuate the bells.
    Hotel is booked and I’ll be driving down from New Hampshire… about 8 to 10 hours…

[flickr-photo:id=4872769926,size=m] • [flickr-photo:id=4872123139,size=m] • [flickr-photo:id=4933249630,size=m]

It’s officially official.

So who’s going to be at SiglerFest/Balticon? I believe there’s quite a few of us coming. Should we do something to ensure our presence is appropriately noticed? I WISH we could get a space at the hotel to setup the traveling Sex & Nudity lounge.

So far:

Pondy (AKA Towel Boy), Athanas (AKA Boy-Toy), and BigJohn (AKA Whipping Boy) will be in attendence.

Kali and Beth (no Bella this year–stupid wedding)… we may have to put on a big recruiting drive at SiglerFest.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.