This topic contains 26 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Sgtjusticeofthe52ndsuckitdivision Sgtjusticeofthe52ndsuckitdivision 2 years, 10 months ago.

Guns!

• Profile photo of Sgtjusticeofthe52ndsuckitdivision

Damn. I’m not sure how it happened, but it seems that tour thread has gone from one about guns, to one about chuck norris beards and randomness. What has become of this poor thread????!!!!

Profile photo of J.P.

could it be his twig and berries? Two balls and a stick?

– “I just did something involuntary. And messy.” – Sid

Profile photo of Steven Boyd

The General must really to research his guns and he seems to prefer FNH and H&K

[gamertag:StevenBoyd666]

"They don’t want to help you, they want to kill you!"

Profile photo of Gmork

Didn’t mean to killed it for ya! Tongue out

Ah, curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal! ~ Hoban "Wash" Washbourne – Firefly

Profile photo of Barbara Jungbauer

In my head I’m hearing a singsong of "This is my Rifle.  This is my Gun.  This is for fighting.  This is for fun!"

Tastes Like Chicken

Profile photo of James Keeling

Alright, now I have to change it!  

SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK) #3 in crack hits (Special?  Ain’t I just)

Ooops… sorry…

SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK) #3 in crack hits (Special?  Ain’t I just)

Profile photo of J.P.

this time it wasn’t the kind that singes.

Profile photo of J.P.

you could even say it’s kind of pinny…

Profile photo of J.P.

of your ability to pull off the clean look. If I went the same way, I think I’d scare people… more than I already do…

Profile photo of Insignificant Blood Splatter

Lol! Chuck Norris beard. Just had to laugh at that.

"Urban legends go well with parmesan and horror. In fact their name is conveniently one and the same: Stevie."

Profile photo of

Look, JP, I’m sure you’re all thrilled with your high-and-tight, but some of us ain’t got shit upstairs. Every now and then I grow out the gorgeous, red, Odin-esque Beard of Power™ just to let the world know I ain’t fuckin’ around. Of course, that tight grouping of shots should communicate such a message with equal efficiency.

Profile photo of J.P.

Glad to have you make the liquid come out of my nose! (Ow…)

Profile photo of Gmork

Jam’s avatar of Sigler necking him? Tongue out

Ah, curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal! ~ Hoban "Wash" Washbourne – Firefly

Profile photo of Wolf

about that avitar, now don’t it? 

..No Bounce..

…No Play…

Profile photo of Wolf

Alcohol will singe those nose hairs!

..No Bounce..

…No Play…

Profile photo of Gmork

Keeep those tingly parts under control!!

P.S. for JP — Glad I made liquid come outta your nose!

Profile photo of Gmork

Don’t you mean his Hammer?

I better stop it, or I’ll make myself tingle!

Profile photo of J.P.

I was thinking about the hair on the top of his cranium. I didn’t even think about the Chuck Norris beard!

What the FDO does in the seclusion of his own closet is his own business!  How dare you sully the reputation of the general!

Profile photo of Gmork

The attempt at growing hair or the glue on Chuck Norris beard? Tongue out

Profile photo of J.P.

But what’s that on his head? It looks like the hearing protection gave the sides of his head a rash.

Profile photo of Gmork

And the FDO has pictures of himself at the range!!

[flickr-photo:id=2123311812,size=m]

[flickr-photo:id=2122536557,size=m]

Nice shooting there, General!

Profile photo of Pons Matal

You dont mean  "The gun" the gun do you? :)

“[No matter where you go, there you are] – And Sigler knows exactly where there is! ”

He’s talked about it in the past…  He’s handled "the gun"….

Profile photo of James 'Puke' Schmill

Let’s have a gun thread! (I hope there isn’t already one, I sort of looked.)

I would like to know how the FDO determines what firearms are in the stories.

He obviously uses real weapons and must know something about them. But since the FDO lives in freedom hating San Fran. has the FDO ever been shooting at a range or hunting?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.