This topic contains 5 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Joseph Cartwright Joseph Cartwright 5 years, 8 months ago.

Great story

• Profile photo of Joseph Cartwright

The FDO is publishing this himself. so work it out with him on payment. selling a book is good especially if it goes around the world. 

I AM not just junkie, I AM a pusher man & I AM Sadocks Tangent Brother.

Profile photo of Tony Faulkner

"Who is Number One?", "You, are Number Six!", "I am not a number, I am a free man!"

Profile photo of Tony Faulkner

My favourite podcast and the Sigler hook 18 months ago. Can international OJ’s also pre-order on draft day….

"Who is Number One?", "You, are Number Six!", "I am not a number, I am a free man!"

Profile photo of Steven Schacknies

After listening to the first episode.  But then I went to the L.A. signing, and more than half the Q&A was love for The Rookie! I knew I had to give it another chance. By chapter 5 I was hooked, and when "The Tragedy" struck, I found myself pretty choked up. By the end I declared it my favorite of all Sigler stories. His horror is top notch, but I think The Rookie may be the thing that ultimately gets him the most attention. I WILL be ordering a copy. Or 2.

The pus is always greener…

Profile photo of Joseph Cartwright

The Rookie will be ready for Pre-Order on Draft day, April 25th. make sure you grab your copy.

I AM not just junkie, I AM a pusher man & I AM Sadocks Tangent Brother.

Profile photo of John Shannon

Just listened to the whole book and it’s great! Loved the characters and the feel of the story completely. Can’t wait for The Starter!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.