This topic contains 6 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of J.P. J.P. 6 years ago.

Got a quick question…

• Profile photo of J.P.

there’s no doubt in my mind any longer that you can handle anything the other junkies hand out here. After all, you have the gift of being able to keep Wolf in his place, and even improve his health! I’ve learned to love and respect your awesome toughness! (There are a few other newbies that I’ll still worry about though.)

– “I just did something involuntary. And messy.” – Sid

Profile photo of Kayla DePablo

Don’t worry, JP, I can handle it!

This won’t hurt a bit.

Profile photo of James Keeling

Really..  I promise…

SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK) #3 in crack hits (Special?  Ain’t I just)

Trying to encourage them to keep posting and bring in others to join the throng.  I got the small list from the side…

Just tryin’ to share the love…  don’t care about people who registered a month ago and never posted, just the new ones who might be watching and see the private message show up…

This is a post I did under the 5000 thread…

What can we do to help.

SynapticJam's picture

Here’s what I’m trying to do…

For the new users that appear on the left, I’m giving them a crack hit and sending a message…

So far, given a crack hit to:

This is the message I’ve been sending:

Subject:  Gave you a crack hit.  you get 5 for each post on the forums

Feel free to post…  
    Here’s the perfect place to start
    http://www.scottsigler.com/node/2108

Join in the fun.  There’s a lot of content out there, including the siglerpedia (link on the left).  Really cool…

If you like what you’re hearing and seeing, invite a buddy or whatever and get them to join.  We’re all pretty cool here.  

If you have any questions, let me know.  Thanks for signing up Junkie!

SynapticJam – aka James Keeling aka the PUV James Keeling
    PUV=Planetary Union Vessel – Scott made me a ship in the crypt series, how cool is that?….

SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK) #3 in crack hits (Special?  Ain’t I just)

Profile photo of Paul Rogalinski

but why?

Profile photo of J.P.

you leave the newbies alone. They’re not ready for you. Yet.

– “I just did something involuntary. And messy.” – Sid

Is it possible to get a list of the latest 50-100 or so Junkies to join the site?  The newbies?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.