This topic contains 15 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Joseph Cartwright Joseph Cartwright 5 years, 5 months ago.

Good evening

Siglerism pronunciations are always correct. It’s not my fault that your entire nation has been mispronouncing things for fourteen centuries. Actually, nothing is my fault. Ever.

Is the CORRECT way…

(Erikson is funnnyyyy)

Yes, I’m a hick, whats your point? Western Carolina Catamounts Sports update:

WCU Catamounts Softball has won a thrilling victory over the EVVVILLLL Appalachian State University……6-5 in 8 innings..

you still think you can supply your own name, only sigler has that power and he will pronounce it HIS way!

"Who is Number One?", "You, are Number Six!", "I am not a number, I am a free man!"

Though I think you are mistaken. The only language we speak here is "Siglerian", none of that pathetic "English" crap that idiots around the world use.

you are right. if you know which language the name is from the inflections and such are easier for anyone to pick up (no matter what nationallity).

I AM not just junkie, I AM a pusher man & I AM Sadocks Tangent Brother.

Its japanese, so let me cut in down for you.

Try this I-e-maa-ta . I find its easier for americans to say it in this format. Which by the was is in no now way correct, but became the way americans speak. They seem to pick up on saying faster when done this way.

And welcome to the Siglerverse.

I AM not just junkie, I AM a pusher man & I AM Sadocks Tangent Brother.

Smile*

I will say this I love the books and the podcasts. Even if you can’t say my name correctly in episode 11. It’s okay I can forgive you, but I won’t be able to bow to a world ruler who can’t even say my name.

Again love the books.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.