This topic contains 11 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of J.P. J.P. 5 years, 10 months ago.

Good Eats

• Profile photo of J.P.

you’re wearing that gman suit?

– It’s a cold world and this is life.

Profile photo of Michelle Vishnefske

Food + science + comedy= Best cooking show ever!

"I do not want people to be agreeable, as it saves me that trouble of liking them." Jane Austen
    "The person, be it gentleman or lady, who has not pleasure in a good novel, must be intolerably stupid.

Profile photo of Gary Giovanetti

I find myself really enjoyinjg this show. It’s kind of a stealth geek cooking show.

But mostly I’m surpirsed to see that in this show has a discussion thread in this forum.

Profile photo of Pons Matal

But I am kinda partial to Bizarre Foods with Andrew Zimmern

[brood en brood met brood tussen] – My Mothers famous answer to whats for dinner!

Profile photo of Nathan Wells

Nate Dogg… "life is hard. But it’s one helluva lot harder if you’re stupid"- -John Wayne

Profile photo of J.P.

Are you making some gentle link to the movie American Pie? You sicko!

– Verveces tui similes pro ientaculo mihi appositi sunt. (I have jerks like you for breakfast.)

Profile photo of Anna Villani

Definately my most favorite show!

It’s the unknown we fear when we look upon death and darkness, nothing more.

Profile photo of Vaney

Dude, the chefs at my school think everything that is food is sexy. I should know, I’ve cooked trout several times and have been told it was sexy, several times. The cooking industry is and odd place my friend.

• "We may have days, we may have hours. But sooner or later, we all push up flowers…" -Grim Fandango
    Profile photo of jkraider

Hmmm….good point, I’m starting to believe it’s my favorite show becauser my wife has control of the remote and I have control of the keyboard…must…stop…watching Alton Brown. It kind of creaped me out yesterday when at lunch with my co-workers, I could name off every Food Network show. That’s why I’m such a junkie, I can’t get violence and dark overlords on TV, only through my PC.

Profile photo of James Keeling

It all depends on your personal bent…  Maybe his bent is that he’s sexually addicted to food.  That would be ..  um…  interesting… 

SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK)

Profile photo of Matthew Hawley

but your favorite show?  Not convinced.  I like the show to, but there are better shows.

Profile photo of jkraider

I swear, nothing is better than seeing Alton Brown teach you everything you never wanted to know about every single type of food available on the market. Scott, I’ll definitely be your Chef when you take over the world (You still gotta eat right?) and I’ll be able to make some delicious meals from the meat and bones of all your enemies! MUAHAHAHA!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.