This topic contains 4 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of James Keeling James Keeling 5 years, 11 months ago.

Gonna give this one hell of a try

• Profile photo of James Keeling

But I know that Scott has my whole character all planned out…   

hhhmmm…  SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK) #4 in crack hits (Special?  Ain’t I just)  Multiple S.H.I.T. Award Recipient!  Double Dipper and Triple Threat!  All-around uberjunkie!

Profile photo of James Keeling

SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK) #2 in crack hits (Special?  Ain’t I just)

S.H.I.T. Award Recipient and all-around uberjunkie! 

Profile photo of Colin Walker

I had a mad moment on the commute in this morning and scribbled down a whole piece for my character The Pilot, Colin Walker as referenced in the Samuel Draper episode.

I’ve sent it to the FDO first and then may make it available for all ;)

Colin.

Profile photo of sadock

"Well, I’m going to try and think up a story. I’ve got ideas, but I’m not telling."

Usually don’t you post after you’ve got everything flushed out?!?

"They say it’s better the second time; they say you get to do the weird stuff."  -Captain Hammer

Profile photo of Barbara Jungbauer

I think I’m going to give this Crypt story creating thingamajig a try.  Yep, gonna go lay down for a good night’s sleep and think of the James Keeling and have visions of scary crap dance in my head.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.