This topic contains 23 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Joseph Cartwright Joseph Cartwright 4 years, 8 months ago.

GO WOLFPACK!!!!!!!

well shakespeare made up alot of words too…

[flickr-photo:id=3718433600,size=m][flickr-photo:id=3725895360,size=m]

I had the pleasure of meeting the Great Gmork and Mr. Gmork for dinner. As we sat there in Old Town Alexandria, she inadvertently nicked herself with her knife, and what leaked out? Awesome sauce. Awesome sauce! It’s really true! Wolf speaks the truth.

MC; CA; UNdead Jester and Love Slave of the UNdead Grave Mother

Avatar of Insignificant Blood Splatter

Is something I can stand behind. Can’t wait to hear/read (seeing would be awesome) that game!

"Urban legends go well with parmesan and horror. In fact their name is conveniently one and the same: Stevie." {UNdead GirlCo Knight for Sigler}

Ole Wolf is one slick dude. I think I’ll drop him a line and tell him!

[flickr-photo:id=3718433600,size=m]

KISS’d by Sigler Honored recipient of the "Iron Man" Award. Pusher twice over. UNdead Advisor to the King Of UNdead for Sigler.

Before the awesome Wiki-fu of Gmork the Wiki Czar! You are THE best!

KISS’d by Sigler Honored recipient of the "Iron Man" Award. Pusher twice over. UNdead Advisor to the King Of UNdead for Sigler.

But I bet it will be one hell of a game! It’ll be one of those sitting on the edge of your seat about to shit yourself last minute Hail Mary wins!

But they are destined to be ground beneath the heel of the mighty Krakens!  

hhhmmm…  SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK) #4 in crack hits (Special?  Ain’t I just)  Multiple S.H.I.T. Award Recipient!  Double Dipper and Triple Threat!  All-around uberjunkie!

She’s made of Awesome Sauce! 

[flickr-photo:id=3383210176,size=m]
    Head Coach

Wabash Wolfpack

My allegiance stays with the Krakens.

The Wolfpack can be my 2nd favorite team though…  Tongue out

Pusher & [flickr-photo:id=3938763689,size=m]

and the Siglerpedia Czar. 

You RAWK!

Totally looking forward to basking in your toastiness at Balticon!

[flickr-photo:id=3274749401,size=m]

GirlCo: Quieter than ninja, faster than Sklorno, stronger than Ki, and more devious than the Quyth

I want to be an official fan.  What is my number 4, 5?

[flickr-photo:id=3938763689,size=m] and friend of GirlCo’s official mascot

That looks so nice like that. And what a (truly deserved) compliment!

"Urban legends go well with parmesan and horror. In fact their name is conveniently one and the same: Stevie." {UNdead GirlCo Knight for Sigler}

Truly, it looks awesome. :D

And of course it wouldn’t feel complete until the team and coach had their own wiki pages.  Enjoy!

To see the Wabash Wolfpack Team page Click here

To see the Wabash Wolfpack Coach’s page Click here 

Wolf you did a great thing when you convinced/blackmailed/cajolled Scott into adding the Wolfpack as one of the teams. Love you Brother.

[flickr-photo:id=3718433600,size=m][flickr-photo:id=3725895360,size=m]

Can’t wait for the Starter!

M. Night Shot-his-wad

I totally missed that Wolf was the coach of the Wolf pack. DOH! Surprised

GirlCo: Quieter than ninja, faster than Sklorno, stronger than Ki, and more devious than the Quyth

I may know some interested parties…….

How boring……….

please. I hear manners can get you a long way.

G-Man

"I used to be obsessed with a tv show about people acting like jackasses. I think it was called dumbass" – Earl Hickey

Just give me any number and I’ll be happy! I’ll have to a agree with AlphaGirl also. The head coach is something else. What a guy! :D

[flickr-photo:id=3722083270,size=m]

It’s oxymoronic to be fans of teams who are arch rivals after all Tongue out

I am starting this thread, and as such, I am designating myself the #1 Wabash Wolfpack fan!!!!!!!!!  (Maybe #2 behind Wolf). And as the Wabash Wolfpack’s #1 Fan, I demand Wabash Wolfpack Memorabilia to be sold! 

Wabash Wolfpack

GO WOLFPACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.