This topic contains 702 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Arioch Morningstar Arioch Morningstar 5 years, 1 month ago.

GirlCo

• Profile photo of Arioch Morningstar

[flickr-photo:id=3311831734,size=s][flickr-photo:id=3274749401,size=m][flickr-photo:id=3164696453,size=s]

Profile photo of Arioch Morningstar

That there is a Good Sadock and a Bad Sadock. That I’ve got a kind of Dr Jekyll and Mr. Hyde thing going. While I am a big believer in duality, I don’t think there are two different Sadocks.

No idea where the hell I’m going with this.

But you can generally count on me being honest unless I’m being a smart ass.

[flickr-photo:id=3311831734,size=s][flickr-photo:id=3274749401,size=m][flickr-photo:id=3164696453,size=s]

Profile photo of Gmork

Very prudent of you, indeed Wink

Yet I cannot help but stir the proverbial pot … muhahahaha

Profile photo of Belladonna420

You’re such a charmer! Wink

[flickr-photo:id=3938763689,size=m]

Seems like the prudent thing to do. Innocent

GirlCo rocks you know. And as often as I get myself in trouble with them Innocent, I need to do good things for them whenever I can.

They don’t  have to be more deadly.

We’re talking about GirlCo here. These chicks have intelligence. They’re not gorram automatons. 

Profile photo of Gmork

How could I forget Toasty!

Profile photo of J.P.

Original recipe, extra crispy, toasty…it’s all TASTY. Deadly, but tasty. (Trust me, I know. And I ain’t complainin’.)

MC; CA; UNdead Jester and Love Slave of the UNdead Grave Mother

Profile photo of Kevin Mest

What about toasty?  Innocent

Profile photo of Gmork

GirlCo can be your KFC Original Recipe if you need us to be.  Like Shadygirl says below, the final call is with the Girl’s but whether you need us Crispy, Original or Extra Crunchy… we aim to meet those needs.

Now bow!Kiss

Profile photo of Kendra Stansak

:p

Dark General of Vampire Corps for Sigler!
    (VC4S)!! and proud member of Girlco!

Lets say that I need help from GirlCo (and of course I have the proper tribute available to pay).  I’m sure that "GirlCo, now with 35% more Deadly" is nice in all… but isn’t that ‘overkill’ (pun intended) in most cases?  What if I want -just enough- deadly?  Can I right-size my GirlCo order, or am I out of luck? I mean seriously… doesn’t ‘more deadly’ really just equate to ‘more mess for me to clean up and more forensic evidence for me to worry about’? 

Signed,

Consumer Reports Representative

Profile photo of Wolf

that there’s nothing like getting a belly rub from a member of GirlCo! 

[flickr-photo:id=3383210176,size=m][flickr-photo:id=3722083270,size=m]
    And Friend of MuchAdo!

Profile photo of Joseph Cartwright

[flickr-photo:id=3718433600,size=m][flickr-photo:id=3725895360,size=m]

Profile photo of Gmork

I think we have a new GirlCo slogan thanks to sadock!!

They’ve upgraded their armament. As if they needed it:

Quieter than ninja, faster than Sklorno, stronger than Ki, and more devious than the Quyth.

That is what you’re dealing with when you fuck with GirlCo!

Did I hear something about Spanky Spoons?

Profile photo of J.P.

spanky spoons have been issued. Oh, these are upgraded ones. They have spikes.

MC, CA, UNdead Jester and Love Slave of the UNdead Grave Mother

Profile photo of J.P.

Wolf is the official mascot of GirlCo.

Hah, nice. :-)

Profile photo of Gmork

New members of GirlCo! Sweet

Welcome Welcome Welcome!

Prior to this, JP was the only other dude in GirlCo…..

-taunt-

(runs away)

[flickr-photo:id=3727587091,size=s][flickr-photo:id=3274749401,size=m][flickr-photo:id=3727549381,size=s]

thanks! i feel very special now! :D
    Dark General of Vampire Corps for Sigler!
    (VC4S)!! and proud member of Girlco!

I will do my best to be
    Honest and fair,
    Friendly and helpful,
    Considerate and caring,
    Courageous and strong, and
    Responsible for what I say and do,
    And to
    respect myself and others,
    respect authority,
    use resources wisely,
    make the world a better place, and
    be a sister to every Girl Scout. 

Oh, who am I kidding???  This is GirlCo – not the Girl Scouts!!! 

Profile photo of J.P.

Welcome to the two newest members of GirlCo! You may reveal yourselves here if you wish… The rest of you, beware.

Profile photo of J.P.

Interview and initiation begins soon…

Profile photo of Shirley Bruce

You must send a private message to JP the leader of GirlCo stating your desire.  Good luck passing the initiation. Wink

[flickr-photo:id=3763066856,size=m] and friend of GirlCo’s official mascot

serve the FDO and help run things with a spanky spoon Wink

how do i apply for membership? 

Profile photo of J.P.

is what keeps us men in line. Some of these elusive ladies will never reveal their participation in “The Company”. (Oooh, I just scared myself! Be right back; gotta change my pants.)

– “When I get a little money I buy books. If any is left over, I buy food and clothes.” – Erasmus

Profile photo of J.P.

Great googly moogly! For folks who might not know, mamma dee’s been on assignment. We’ve been sharing her mad skills with Christof Laputka, and risen in stature there as well. I believe the word Christof used to describe mamma dee was “Queen”. (I guess that makes here a Queen Dee!) Fellow and fellette junkies: we humbly find ourselves in the presence of royalty!

– “When I get a little money I buy books. If any is left over, I buy food and clothes.” – Erasmus

Profile photo of Renee Jordan

**GirlCo + UNdead = Chicks you DO NOT want to mess with.**

Profile photo of Insignificant Blood Splatter

I shall do my best to uphold the honor of GirlCo. Hmm…there’s no slatue-y emoticon here for me to use. Ah well.

Also, welcome K_Mc. 

"Urban legends go well with parmesan and horror. In fact their name is conveniently one and the same: Stevie." {UNdead GirlCo Knight for Sigler}

Profile photo of Kristyna Simonson

We don’t want anyone to know how many of us there really are.  People might start to get scared!

Proud member of GirlCo! 

Profile photo of Vaney

in our post signatures, it is a good idea for some to remain covert :)

• The Pastry Princess; Evil Incarnate and proud Member of GirlCo!

Whether they want to disclose themselves or not.  Some members may want to stay covert just in case!

Proud member of GirlCo! 

is correct!  Anyone who can get through the GirlCo initiation need to be respected!

Proud Member of GirlCo and friend of GirlCo’s official mascot

sighting!!!!  Where have you been my friend?

better and better!!!  Welcome my friends!

Proud member of GirlCo! 

just like the CIA, if i tell you, i gotta kill you kinda thing. but do we know who all of Girlco is? is there a list somewhere. or is that just privileged information kept by JP? being one of the underlings of Girlco I would never want to inadvertently offend of these beautiful creatures.  

I AM not just junkie, I AM a pusher man, I AM UNRec Leader & I AM Sadocks Tangent Brother.

Profile photo of James Eager
  • Since just about every member of GirlCo bought Domrec patches….. 
  • Sergeant and Fire Team Leader, X-ray company, DOMREC.  And now a pusher too!  UNdead Knight!  The Patchman – get your DOMREC patches from me!
Profile photo of dee may

Happy to have you join us.WinkDon’t Start Nothin’ Won’t Be Nothin’

Profile photo of J.P.

Everyone welcome the two most recent additions to the GirlCo enforcement squad: Insignificant Blood Splatter and K_Mc! The rest of us better behave and mind our Ps and Qs…

Profile photo of J.P.

gman better watch out–he’s about to get squashed!

Profile photo of Thomas Reed

Profile photo of Shawn Laing

Gray is a color and grey is a colour. We use theatre instead of theather, since we like reversing the last letters in some words ending in -er. We’re wacky like that.

You don’t understand. I’M not locked in here with YOU. YOU’RE locked in here with ME. – Rorschach

I take it you decided not to attempt putting together a gif once you read through how I do it?

Please help to ensure that Dollhouse gets a full first season!! You can buy it on iTunes, watch it on Hulu, or watch it Friday nights 9/8C on Fox. Let’s make sure Joss doesn’t get fucked by Fox again!  

Very funny! 

Proud member of GirlCo!

….after scanning through a few of the articles on how it did in the ratings. I bought it off iTunes, and plan on watching it this week. I’m psyched that Amy Acker is back! And Eliza is hit or miss. Hopefully Fox gives this one a chance.

Thank you, George Hrab, for composing and performing the acoustic version of brainsbodyboth. Humorous yet poignant, and you gave me a theme song. I miss Ally <sigh>

could make me weak in the knees. GirlCo members must apply their beauty sparingly. Otherwise we may have widespread instances of myocardial infarction. 

Thank you, George Hrab, for composing and performing the acoustic version of brainsbodyboth. Humorous yet poignant, and you gave me a theme song. I miss Ally <sigh>

There’s any number of free sites online that will do the creation for you. The most recent one I did was with Picasion. I’ve also used GifSun and Glickr before.

They all work to do it the way I did. They will also let you set the speed of the animation. I insert 100×100 images and then manually adjust them down to 85×85 once the gif image/animation has been created. Otherwise the site gets grumpy and only displays the first image.

I wanna do that too!  One pic is just not enough!

Profile photo of Pons Matal

What are program are you using to create your avatar gif’s?

"Chief informationless officer of the office of knows nothing" Any questions? :)

Profile photo of Richard Damge

u go girl

has ever done

I think he has done an incredible job. but the shows just don’t seem to get off the ground. I like the cowboy aspect of the firefly.

it was cool that he took some of the old cast from the buffy/angel shows and put them in firefly too. 

I AM not just junkie, I AM a pusher man (3000 and climbing)

Profile photo of Gmork

…it’s an independent fan film based off of the Firefly/Serenity world.   You can check out the details at their site.  It’s quite exciting as we are being fans of the ‘Verse.

–Gmork (MP, CA, WC, TG, MoGC, AAGC, PWTG, TBG)

what is the show? I have gone to a few things while i was in college but not a theater person. more rock ‘em sock’em movies. kinda guy

Profile photo of Gmork

He’s pretty excited about it :D

congratulations, you earned those flowers and congrats to him for earning the part.

Profile photo of Gmork

The audition went very well ( yes, I received the flowers as a ‘thank’ you) and he got the second largest role in the production (it was a lovely bouquet that included roses, lillies and these cool looking pink stem flowers)!!!

Profile photo of J.P.

Glad the audition went well (meaning: you got flowers). What part did he get? (I mean, what kind of flowers did you get?)

Profile photo of Gmork

Actually he bought me a big boquet of flowers Friday.  Not for VD but for helpinig him prepare for audition.  I drilled the lines into him and … he got the part.  :D

So for now, Mr Gmork is safe.  But as my b-day is coming up, I may need to "suggest" to him to pick up that phone! Tongue out

Profile photo of J.P.

Mr. G isn’t taking my calls. I think I’m in trouble. Again.

Profile photo of J.P.

And at times I am a bother, but usually only when I’m being troublesome.

I bet they do. Wonder how much they cost…..

Let’s do it one step at a time. There’s really only a couple places you could be getting confused or making an error. Okay, you see where I’m talking about you should cut and paste from, right?

WITHOUT the brackets it looks like:

flickr-photo:id=230452326,size=s

So you take that, substitute your photo ID (ie change 230452326 to whatever yours is), add the brackets [] onto it, and you’re golden.

Do you know where to get your photo ID off the flickr page? When I go to my Flickr page and click on the one I uploaded of your picture, the URL is:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/21139329@N02/3274749401/

So the photo ID of this picture is 3274749401. So try again with that information and see if you can make it work!!

YOU CAN DO IT!!! 

And we all have our own areas of expertise. None of us is omnitalented ;)

Now you can come join the One Year thread that Gmork authored. WooHoo!!!

That would make a fabulous bumper sticker!

hate when the spell check doesn’t catch what I was trying to  say.

Of course I would never call you a bother, yes it should have said Brother. 

Profile photo of J.P.

you said I’m a bother. THAT’s funny (assuming you meant “brother”.) Although, I have gotten into trouble before when the guys find out how I treat Shadygirl. She brags at times to the ladies. I get glared at by the gents…

Profile photo of Antony Gitsham

52 weeks of pleasure Im sure

JP just seems to be an outstanding bother that we only wish to emulate. 

but to hold all other men to his standard. OH come on now……that’s not fair….. whiiiiiiiine.

Love you all. 

Profile photo of Gmork

… I need you to talk to Mr. Gmork and tell him how to buy gifts for me ;)

Seriously, that’s an awesome gift… you and Shadygirl rock!

And many moooooooooore.

sorry I don’t sing well so I just cut to the chase.

have fun with VD and BD Miss ShadyGirl

Woohoo 

Cool

Tongue out slurp! ( I have redeemed myself! Yay!)

"Chief informationless officer of the office of knows nothing" Any questions? :)

Profile photo of Dan Campbell

OK, I confess, I was peeking at her bio … but I did not take pictures. It says today is her 52 weeks as a Junkie!

Happy Birthday SG!

“One ping – one ping only” Captain Ramius

When I need to look extra cute!  And I’m more into quality shoes than quantity!  I have a nice selection, but not what I would call excessive.  It the male species fault that we abuse our feet this way.  LOL.  I only have myself to blame, but I like to wear cute shoes!

I couldn’t even begin to help you understand how that works!  I’m not that talented.

We have an overpopulation problem if you haven’t noticed. Less people is a good thing, no?

Or a special shoe shelf in your closet? I never got the whole dozens to hundreds of pairs of shoes thing. I wear the same pair of shoes nearly all the time. Then again, there are a lot of "typically" male hobbies that many women generally don’t get. Whatever makes you happy. Although giving yourself blisters is a bit excessive mi’dear……

I am curious if they keep cycling for anyone else though. They go through one time for me and then freeze on the last one (Me in my jersey). No idea why. The animation program cycles them just fine. Cest la vie.

I hope she appreciates the treasure she’s found in you

Happy VD to you both <3

I cannot think of another day of the year when leather is more appropriate! We expect pictures.

I’m impressed with your thoughtfulness! 

You are an incredibly lucky lady!  But I’m sure you are pretty fabulous yourself to have nabbed such a great man!  Happy Valentines day to the both of you!

cool VD.

temporary sterility
hence the 11 yrs between #1 and #2 sons
http://www.pgholyfield.com/maah/

Cool

Profile photo of J.P.

Not to suggest that all the husbands or significant-others of our GirlCo ladies should do this (after all, I am a trained professional), but…as the “Charlie” of GirlCo, I felt compelled to set a certain standard. Soooo, for Valentine’s Day for my sweet wife, best friend, and all around hottie, aka Shadygirl, I decided to get her a leather chair too. Actually, technically, it’s four leather chairs. The come packaged inside of a brand new MINI Cooper S Clubman, with all the packages and most of the other non-packaged options installed at the factory. Happy Valentine’s Day, my love!

Now, if something ever happens to me and the new Charlie for GirlCo steps in (whoever that lucky man might be)… this IS the standard for his GirlCo gal.

I’m jealous!

but your not supposed to tell her you know…

Just aren’t the same!  We don’t have those special parts hanging down!  I’m definitely more of a comfort girl.  Except for shoes, I have been known to come home from a night out with blisters on my feet from the adorably cute shoes that I insist on wearing! 

Profile photo of J.P.

I already knew.

Almost, but not quite there!  Like the new pics by the way!

JP never needs to know…

1. hot woman

2. new office furniture (woohoo)

3. special dinner  (oops was drooling there for a moment, pardon me)

we do that tradition at solstice/christmas/kwanzaa/Hanukkah/whatever holiday you choose. it’s cool I don’t have to use my brain. WE come up with what we want and no one is disappointed.

well have a blast 

your men? 

KM I know you are doing the dinner thing. that is cool

what about you Shady?

I’m hoping to get something for giving something. 

Now *that’s* funny!!!!

You have dishonored me and I must now disembowel myself.

Now I’m going to have to go out of my way to deliberately spell things wrong occasionally. Le sigh.

I think I may have to include it in the new gif I’m thinking of throwing together.

To paraphrase our great FDO:

May everyone have a joyous VD tomorrow!!! Girls and Boys both!!!

Hope cupid makes it an extra special day for everyone this year.  I think we all need it!

Happy Valentines day ladies! Hope you have a wonderful day filled with love and fun!

You Ladies are amazing, Happy Valentines day for tomorrow, Im getting in early as I will not be near a PC as I am driving my wife down the south coast for a romantic weekend.

I must admit, (while under the influence) that  without you women, us men would be nothing!

Love from the

Welshman named Gitsh

Profile photo of Gmork

…Yup, it is definitely dead.

(BTW, It’s amazing just how many people get it wrong.)

She does! :)

that is what term relating to the football in "The Rookie" so are you saying that the females should not touch the ball?

gone with the wind.

Profile photo of Gmork

….Jar Jar Binks on all of us!

I need to order that T-shirt tomorrow! Thanks bro! :D

I choose prevaricating on purpose, you know. I wasn’t trying to be all snooty or anything. It seemed much more applicaple to the case in point.  Thank you, George Hrab, for composing and performing the acoustic version of brainsbodyboth. Humorous yet poignant, and you gave me a theme song. I miss Ally <sigh>

Profile photo of Wolf

your Freudian slip is showing!

When did the FDO institute that rule? I thought he wanted all the junkies he could get <scratches head>

Profile photo of Wolf

Who would dare?

I was just volunteering, I meant no disrespect……*On hands and knees before GirlCo*

jus comz natrul i spose.

The UK version is a short i, pronounced like a long e. For some odd reason I find that incredibly entertaining………….

since Gmork’s Arch-nemesis has shown up!:)

Profile photo of Wolf

Failed.

I’m a third degree tech-tard.

You must smack it down.

you must insert the actual image, like we did with the flags. Text links just don’t cut it.

[flickr-photo:id=3274749401,size=m]

I would’ve figured that nearly every American woman could empathize, given the way our fashion industry pressures y’all to dress in tight jeans and such. Glad to hear you’ve resisted!! Good on you.

Profile photo of Wolf

It is GirlCo property. Do with me, er.. I mean it what you wish.

to make that into a bumper sticker!  If that’s OK with you wolf!!!!!

"Well. I’ll tell you what. You gonna kick it with me. Or I’m gonna kick you out. What you think of that?" Sister Mary Clarence 

Profile photo of Wolf

And they do blow!  Had them all my life.  No fun!

Making men work to become our victims!  Oh if on the real world were like the Siglerverse!  Life would be so much better!

Just don’t usually bother using it!

I know you are all very eager to get spankie spooned by GirlCo, but we choose our victims, they do not choose us!  Ladies, do you agree with me?

And we don’t need to do rocks, that’s what men are for!

But you should do it more often.  Sometimes it’s good to let your hair down and slack on all the proper grammar stuff so people can pick on you! 

But we can sympathize!

Profile photo of Stephen Wardrop

Or maybe it’s his jeans that are too tight, but that is one thing GirlCo will never understand…

-You thought triangles were bad under your skin. Well, try a yak.-

Profile photo of Stephen Wardrop

Aluminium, or Aluminum? I, being an Australian, cannot for some reason stand the "i" missing

It just isn’t right.

-You thought triangles were bad under your skin. Well, try a yak.-

This whipping boy for GirlCo will be on a rotation basis, correct? I mean, one man can only take so much whipping.  I’ll volunteer to be the next in line once sadock has been flayed raw. ;)

to throw around to people like my younger brother and such.

I must have misspelled that…..hehhehheeee!

Profile photo of Vaney

Must be the gun constantly aimed at him.

Besides, the more shrapnel I absorb, the less there is for y’all to get hit with.

I’m loving these one letter alterations, whether that was intentional or accidental. Hilarious either way.

I did spend a few years in NC so I do it quite a bit. Seems like a perfectly good word to me……

Purging can be *so* therapeutic. Just don’t get bulimic on me.

what a wonderful word to come out of girlco….

I can’t wait until I am one of their victims 

He is such a good victim!

Dark Chocolate – it’s good for your heart!

Wink

"Well. I’ll tell you what. You gonna kick it with me. Or I’m gonna kick you out. What you think of that?" Sister Mary Clarence 

Profile photo of Wolf

if I told you that you’re my favorite GirlCo victim?

i think i am gonna vom……………(click)

But thanks I AM, We were just have a philosophical discussion! And GirlCo does Rocks!!

thanks! You ought to see him in his little arc flash suit. He looks so darn cute! :p

feeling arent hurt, just dont like being labeled. Didn’t like being called a "prevaricating wanker" At first, but then had to laugh about it!!  Only you could say something like that and make it sound eloquent in a way. :)

I’m impressed with your honesty and the heart was obviously in use here, so you are already making progress!  I’m proud of you.  We all get carried away with our words, especially on here where you can’t hear the tone of someone’s voice or their facial expressions.  Everyone is free to have whatever thoughts/feelings they want, but  not  all of those thoughts need to be shared with the rest of the class!  As I said before, you know we still love ya’

It’s weird. I actually hate arguing. But I love debating. As soon as it becomes emotional I walk (more like run) away. But in a forum like this, unless people speak up, I can’t tell when it becomes emotional. It’s that text communication failing I hate so much. Dammit.

btw, argumentative is spelled correctly if you care. Don’t you have spell check?

I can sympathize and recognize it though because it is one of my many fautls as well!  Like I said before, nobody is perfect and you are amongst friends here so it’s ok to be a little difficult from time to time Innocent 

Feel free to tell me to fuck off, call me an ass, or whatever. Perhaps one of the most valuable lessons I learned as a FF had nothing at all to do with firefighting. Don’t get butt-hurt. We all need people to give us honest and open feedback. But I’m not going there. That’s what started this mess.

I ended up hurting people without even realizing it. See what happens when you let your head rule your heart?

which is what seems to have happened. That was not my intent at all. If you care about my rationale, I can explain it, but I doubt that you do. It’s been my experience that when someone’s feelings are hurt, logic becomes irrelevant. It would simply come across that I was attempting to justify myself. And that’s not important. What’s important here is that people I consider friends got hurt. So I am sorry for that.

Overall I would say "no".  But I hate to generalize like that.  There are a few cats that I love and that do not annoy me or my allergies!  I’d rather have a dog though.

Start talking about how fabulous we are again!  I like that much better :-)  and who needs a favorite anyway?  We’re a collective group of fabulous women and that is all that anyone needs to know (or care about)! 

You said "y’all".  Shows your loosening up already!  I like it.

GirlCo is what is important. It’s their frakkin’ thread!!!

which could actually be applied here, I suppose. But it still seems to be taking things a bit too far.

Then again, as the Minbari also say, "We are grey." Then to quote the Vorlorns, "Truth is a three edged sword." I’ve discovered many levels of insight in both sayings. 

Is that incorrect? For example, which do y’all use:

gray or grey?

theatre or theater?

There’s hundreds of examples, those are just two off the top of my head that are non-u’s.

Profile photo of Shawn Laing

I don’t know if it’s something to do with keeping in touch with our British past or just to mess with Americans.

You don’t understand. I’M not locked in here with YOU. YOU’RE locked in here with ME. – Rorschach

they they do not lie they obfuscate. 

Profile photo of CPK IrishmanFromOhio

hint,hint,wink,wink,…

The Irishman from Ohio

refering to the mommy bags again?

We all have grumpy days where we tend to be a little argumentative.  Let’s go back to focusing on all the GirlCo love!  That’s a much better topic!

lady killer. cute.

The logic-speak is just how you protect yourself.  I’m a bit of a closet psychoanalyst if you can’t tell!  I’ve seen your sweet side so I’ve got your back, BUT I’m also going to call you on it when you’re being a turd!

Let me get some together for you and I’ll send them!  Been a bit of a flake lately on remembering to do things.

We still love ya’!  We’ve all had our grumpy, argumentative (I totally think I spelled that wrong!) moments.  The key is being able to acknowledge and admit our less than finer points!

come on boys, (I AM— steps in and seperates the two rowdy boys)

now shake and make up.

the girlco girls are present. no matter what, They are the most 

important topic on the Girlco thread.

now can I let you both go?

Lucky he gets his looks from his mother!  :) 

I usually start nibbling on the toes and work my way up until I get a good giggle going! :) 

He is adorable!!!!!!!

thought process comes with maturity!!!!!!  Your thoughts are well said, well received by GirlCo, and much appreciated!!!!!Kiss

I have a right to say how I feel. To me all the GirlCo members are beautiful & wonderful women! Now if you want to turn this into some type of beauty contest you just go ahead and go for it. These ladies are my friends & friendship is a beautiful thing to me. It may be that I’m looking deeper than you, if so you’re missing out my friend! So if thats being PC so be it, label me PC.

but I’m sure it’s unintentional. After all, as stunning as you are, you probably get inundated with inquiries ;)

Probably should have stayed off the boards, but thought they might cheer me up.

Do you prefer them grilled or raw?

You never did send me those suggestions………..

It’s sweet of you to acknowledge that I even have a heart. Most people can’t even see it through all the logic-speak.

All I can do is operate on the basis of my beliefs as everyone does. And selecting a favorite at any given time does not necessarily mean that it could not change the next day. People getting butt hurt over TwoWire (or my) selection would be their problem, not ours. As you point out, people are unique. They all have different pros and cons.

So of course, depending on what I’m in the mood for, I may have a different favorite at any given time. That’s why I have like twelve or fifteen top ten movie lists separated by genre. Is that enough different thoughts crammed into one post? I’m pretty sure my thought train went in tangenital directions somewhere along the line there…..

and I wasn’t particularly surprised. It’s just not the way I am. Most people expect to be lied to on a daily basis.

I prefer honesty. Just don’t ask me a question if you don’t want an honest answer. I may chose to tell you I don’t want to answer, which to me is perfectly acceptable. I prefer that to the so called "white lie." I take the Minbari approach to lying.

I do get carded a lot, and my niece thinks I’m 8 . . . I think I look my age.  I also tend to forget that I’m almost 30!  And you can ask me anything.  Doesn’t mean I’m going to answer, but ask away!!!

I do get carded a lot, and my niece thinks I’m 8 . . . I think I look my age.  I also tend to forget that I’m almost 30!  And you can ask me anything.  Doesn’t mean I’m going to answer, but ask away!!!

I don’t mean to (at least some of the time!).  Never tried paddling with a spanky spoon, but if it means getting to whip your hiney I’ll try anything once!

But I somehow don’t think you’ll be offering any of that any time soon!

I’m a sucker for babies!  And not in the edible way. 

was just overanalyzing the situation!  That tends to happen, he needs to listen to his heart more and his head less . . . well, depending on which head we’re referring to!  LOL

and this is my little appeaser! :)

[flickr-photo:id=3212061932/sizes/sq]

Profile photo of Wolf

I love babies! with a nice butter sauce and a little salad. Num-num-num-num-num!

I couldnt have said it better! 

Profile photo of Wolf

how do you know that Twowire isn’t being honest? I know all of the GirlCo clan and, in all honesty, I could not pick a "favorite". They each have qualities that are unique to themselves. I interact differently with each of them. It all depends on their personality. Each is distinctly different from the other. Do I have preferances as to which one I would rather talk with? Yes, I do. But it depends on my mood and the subject of the conversation.

But I doubt there would be even that much left of me. The combined hotness of GirlCo would surely leave me nothing but a small smoldering pile of ash!

Profile photo of Wolf

Tongue out

Profile photo of Gmork

Definitely crispy :)

Nice way of putting it!

Profile photo of Wolf

Over-toasted?

The unknown is always exciting!

Profile photo of Gmork

But Twowire would end up looking like this…

Vashta Nerada

You’re not your usual charming self!  Part of the whole complex man thing you’ve got going on I assume Innocent

Profile photo of Wolf

So for me, it’s not so much the flavor as it is the way it’s eaten.

You are one of the few (along with ShadyGirl and SlackerQueen) who are known members of GirlCo and keep your avatar as a pic of yourself. Most men don’t know who belongs to GirlCo, much less what they look like. All they’ve heard is the legends.

And yes, I have been trained on defibrillators, I was just being clever!  Now you had to go and ruin it!!  Frown

for appeasing trolls. Not a whole lot else….

but that’s your prerogative…..

Again with the overthinking! 

If he picks just one the rest of GirlCo would be offended and angry and that is something that nobody wants!  The wrath of GirlCo is dangerous!

It’s one of the reasons our culture is deteriorating IMHO. Why can’t people just be honest? It’s aggravating. They hem and haw. All TwoWire would have had to say is that he’d rather not hurt anyone’s feelings so he chooses not to say/prefers not to answer. What’s wrong with that?

Profile photo of Wolf

I’ll have the Sigler Steak with the Sadock Salad, please.

but I think that it is still a cop out. Although most people who like ice cream like many different flavors, they still have a favorite.

There’s no way in hell someone can defibrilate themselves (unless they’re healthy). Any other medically trained folks loathe that scene?

Maybe, the crust to his sandwich, but certainly no more than that. More likely the bread or salad before a good steak dinner.

Profile photo of Wolf

that I’ve had often. Really a fantasy more than a thought.

Profile photo of Vaney

I don’t think that suit of yours could hold up to the hotness that is GirlCo, should we all be gathered in one place. Tongue out

Actually an acronym "YKYLI!"

Just make sure to have the paddles handy when you read these!

They are all good but in very different ways!  Innocent

No more! I dont know how much this old heart can take! :)

The mommy bags alone would be enough to torture any man! 

Could any mortal man endure the bliss and fear of meeting all of GirlCo at one time!

for most of the men on here!  Kiss

Your 29 and 2 days arent you?!  :)

Twowire has to work today.  Best save those images for the weekend!!!!!!

A good politician has to treat everyone on an equal basis.  And it would be to my advantage to do so!  Ah, the bliss at just the thought….   Tongue out

And think, HEY, I know that guy!

I was waiting for you to make a comment on that one!  I definitely set myself up.  And yes, Ohio has food stamps, but I’m not there yet!!!  Thank heavens. 

and if all of GirlCo were here I’d kiss you babes, uh, I mean your babies, this if you had any with you.  Innocent

Good answer Twowire. Kiss

We all love your intro’s. Its like peanut butter and jelly, your the jelly to Scotts peanut butter……Well, uhm, you know what I mean! :)

It would like trying to pick your favorite flower from a bouquet of very beautiful flowers. It just cant be done…All the women of GirlCo are beautiful and to pick a favorite would simply be impossible! Sorry my friend, If I had to choose, it would be all all of them!

1)You’re a woman and 2)You’re a paralegal.

It stands for Equal Rights Advocates. My mom was a big ERA activist back in the 70s+80s is why I know about them. Maybe they’re not all that important anymore, but it’s my understanding that women still get screwed (figuratively speaking) in the workplace.

Please mistress, may I have another?

Sorry, couldn’t resist *that* one. You set me up far too well. You’re very good to me, KM. Thanks!

There’s not really a polite way to ask a lady’s age so I’m happy you volunteered it. You look rather young in your picture Embarassed Ditto with ShadyGirl. Now I can flirt with you all I like. You’re actually well within my age range. WooHoo!!!

or although I’m not sure anyone really pays attention to them Cry

I can neither confirm nor deny these things although I would like to know who is spreading these most flattering rumours about me.

I’ve been accused of being complicated before, but I don’t think it was a compliment. Thank You!

Are we supposed to place your drugs into the grave with you? Very confused……

That means unemployment hasn’t hit you too hard. Although I am a bit concerned about your consumption of feces. Do they not have food stamps in Ohio? We could probably organize a junkie food drive if you’re *that* hard up.

And thanks for the information about your preference for liking it thick. I will store that for future reference Tongue out 

Yes, that spelling is just for you, ShadyGirl Kiss

The ‘other’ English is *so* much cooler than American sometimes ;)

Profile photo of Jordan Willis

I was 13 when I first listened. I get most if not all of the jokes on here.

G-Man

Petroleum jelly is not the kind for a sandwich

I’m eating this shit up with a silver spoon Kiss

Roll me in flour and call me "The Pillsbury Doughboy"!

Profile photo of Vaney

and you hav an even deadlier combination!

But who can resist their tantalizing beauty and their deadly ways.

Have you fallen for the angels?

Profile photo of Vaney

as enforcers at the school you have to know what is being said. otherwise

you can miss some vital stuff.

thanks for understanding KM, I am a bit older than 29..

You might want to get out more Innocent

You should get the spankie spoon for that one!

I’m having another blonde moment on that one!

On a recent trip to Florida we stayed with friends who have a 15, 16 and 18 year old.  I had NO CLUE what they were talking about half the time.  I felt like I was hearing a foreign language and needed a translation dictionary!  So sad, but kinda funny. Smile

I refer to your earlier poetic post.  Now that takes some creativity!

Learning more of your endless talents every day!  Very fascinating stuff Innocent  As I’ve said before, you are a complex man of many talents.

what they here is not going to need explanation.

when i think young’n I was thinking under 12

once they hit high school they hear alot more than this. 

I hear them at the school. sometimes I have to ask the other adults,

who then have to do searches to find out. nothing like when I was in school

(graduated class of ’83)

G-mans 14 and I think n8 may be 17 now. Who knows, I think one Junkie said they were 13 here awhile back.

Cool

but these boards.

no way…

to your prose! You’ve got the silver tongue, a nine inch silver tongue from what I’ve heard. And is it also true you can breath through your ears?? I heard the ladies really go for that ;P

And I thought we’d come so far….

Oh, wait, that’s not what it says at all. See how much difference one little letter can make…..

hehehehhehehehhehehehhehhehehhehehhehhehehhe

Figured I’d give it a shot since you liked what TwoWire wrote.

Profile photo of Wolf

dem chicks is HOT!!!

If I removed it, just my face alone may give you a scare before you pummel me! :)

That you were both missed!  Good to have you back.  I’d offer to help with the unpacking, but it’s kind of far away for me to swing by!

I would hate to be a parent trying to explain this stuff to them!  LOL.

You seem like the creative type!

Profile photo of ogreoregon

Yes it will!! we can’t resist men in uniforms, so as long as your wearing that uniform you’re safe…. but all bets are off when you remove it.
*I am the Rear Admiral but Sigler gives the Orders*

I’m a sucker for the sweet talk!

To the gals of GirlCo that rock and RULE my world!!! :) 

Who should star in the infected movie thread? I think I’m lost also….

Profile photo of Gmork

I admire your attempt to restrain, sadock….it was a valiant effort!

As for what Mr. Gmork says…well, unfortunately (or maybe fortunately for me) he is *not* a junkie. So you will never know.

>:^)  Muuuuhahahahahha (evil laugh)

that was an excellent sidestep/headon of the situation and temption. WOW I stand in awe of you Sadock

Sadock has the silver tongue of death and dismemberment not to leave out taking on the 

Girlco and swaying them to his way of thinking. 

there are children around these here freaking boards. 

Damn where can an adult go and have fun and not have the kids sneaking up on us??? 

Profile photo of Gmork

ok, all y’all need to get off of me….wait, no that sounds bad….y’all need to quit (there, that’s better).  One slip up and the whole thread is surrendering to innuendo!!  :D

And jump on the bandwagon! 

I kinda like all these compliments!!! 

I am rendered speechless!  And that’s hard to do!  Very nice prose.

Your a real Cyrano De Bergerac. You silver tongued devil! :)

It protects me from the extreme heat and copper projectiles of an arc flash if it should ever, hopefully never, occur.

Their voices are a sirens song and their beauty will overwhelm your natural inclination towards caution. After your guard has fallen prey to their feminine mystique, it’s entirely possible that you may be their next meal. It might be the best night of your life, if you survive. But you never know. The only reliable intel we have on GirlCo is that their members are unpredictable.

I saw some posts by a dude in an encounter suit or something on one of the other threads and figured it was a new junkie. Is that something you wear for work?

But works for men too!

…..I’ve heard that there are children present on the boards.

I’ve seen thousands of movies. It’s one of my hobbies.

to leave them wanting more? Figured you would’ve mastered that lesson.

Profile photo of Wolf

You owe me soooo big for leaving this one alone. You have no idea how much it hurts not to comme……………CLICK

Profile photo of Gmork

I know, man… if there were ever an open door than needed kicking in, my comment would have been it! :D

Your comment has all the right elements – respect, flattery and fear!  Very nice.

(click)

They rule with a ruthlessness equal to their eye-catching beauty. Beware their wrath, dont catch their eye.

Profile photo of Benjamin "The BenT One" Clifford

they rule with an iron fist. OBEY THE FIST!!

—–

"Get sacrificed! I don’t subscribe to your religion!" – Ringo

just step back from the title and we can hide over here behind the p;cs

of Scotts books and see if anyone grabs the title to wear….

Profile photo of Matt Kriz

it would take a special kind of personality to voluntarily done that mantle

who gives a F**k about the nuclear war, let bombs explode because thats what they’re for

from what I hear he only bows for the FDO. because there is no other.

Sadock here is a shot of tequila… yeah thats a good Lil’ brotha, yeah drink the good tequila.

that is sooooooooo fun! 

but do you think Girlco will like it? 

Hope they’re back on soon!

I’m a multi-tasker that way!  Especially with all of my newly found free time.  Have to think of interesting ways to occcupy myself!

The original, ok, the sequals . . . not so sure about that!  I haven’t even seen them and I’m a chick. 

Inquiring minds want to know Innocent

Profile photo of Vaney

Well, no one can out-sta-…er, I mean, out-watch you!

I’m certain Gmork’s husband would disagree with MuchAdo’s assertion that Gmork does not suck ;)

I think I can. I think I can. I think I can. 

I think I can. I think I can. I think I can.

Maybe it crashed again?

Profile photo of James Keeling

The boards…  kind of like me. 

hhhmmm…  SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK) #4 in crack hits (Special?  Ain’t I just)  Multiple S.H.I.T. Award Recipient!  Double Dipper and Triple Threat!  All-around uberjunkie!

Profile photo of Matt Kriz

the kagals of doom

who gives a F**k about the nuclear war, let bombs explode because thats what they’re for

So bring it on!

under work clothes during cold days. Before the thoughts or questions get to out of hand, I worked in the oil patch in my early years and it wasnt unusual for guys to wear panty hose under the thermals (long Johns). They even sell now what the call Manty hose!

Profile photo of JT Manis

I presume so. But since it’s the "dark" side, white milk can’t exist, so you’ll be forced to drink chocolate milk with your brownies. Ew.

"your role". I have no role; no master; no FDO. Hutchins is wrong when he says he’s the only one that doesn’t bow down to the FDO.

Profile photo of Gmork

right and right again!!  What was I thinking!!

Clarification for sadock: The phrase "I suck" was meant as a figure of speech to convey the fact that I did not use common sense in a situation that warranted an easy solution.  It did not in any way have any other meaning…please put the velcro wrist straps away.  kthxbai!

Profile photo of Tim Feely

"The Hammer" would be a cool title.

You don’t suck!!!!  And you should know better than to say that on this website – don’t even think about replying Sadock!!!!!

Profile photo of dee may

The more they move the tighter they become. I’m good at tying knots(evil snicker)   InnocentDon’t Start Nothin’ Won’t Be Nothin’

Profile photo of Vaney

that explains how I managed to pass Shadygirl in CH!

But seriously, I was wondering where they went!

Profile photo of Gmork

thanks for the heads up :)

I think this is the week that JP and Shadygirl were moving to a new place.  They are probably without internet service at the moment!!!

Profile photo of Gmork

I didn’t even think to do that!!

MuchAdo, you should be the Head of Strategery for GirlCo!

I was wondering the same thing.  I may have to send them an email!

Profile photo of Gmork

..where have JP & Shadygirl been?  I miss their banter :(

I’ve never been good at the subtle nuances of the english language. 

thanks Sadock. 

I’ll have to see what I can do about insinuating myself amongst those select few >;)

Seems kind of odd for those two roles to get combined, but I have faith in your multi-tasking skills ;)

Saw this mentioned in another thread and thought I would bring it over here.  Titles would be way cool!  How do we go about assigning titles?  We should get on this soon!  If I can get a working list of all the members I will be happy to keep track of all the member names and titles.  Not creative enough to think of them on my own, but am willing to be the "list organizer!".

I like it!

Profile photo of Gmork

Know your role!! Rawr!  ;)

so I don’t feel I have the right to say what any GirlCo member may decide what to do with him.

You’ve been very good to me so far, so has JP.  You are both good men!

I concede the point to you on that one.  Knowledge is power!  Power is good.  As far as the sweet and innocent thing . . . Only a select few know the truth about that one Innocent

Plus, I was having a blond moment when I posted that.  Happens from time to time!

Profile photo of Gmork

…are still at the printers. :P

Maybe I was raised incorrectly. I’ll have to ask my folks about that next time I talk to them. 

But I suspect you know more than you let on and are simply attempting to preserve the illusion that you are a sweet and innocent little angel….

Maybe he’ll listen to you. Thanks for the compliment KM!

How can I know and you don’t? There’s something wrong with that….

I expect bondage and forcible usage of chicken scissors after a comment like that…..

GirlCo is an equal opportunity <clicker>

the girls.  You have your own private thread!!!!!!!  At least someone said it was a thread!

this is NOT the TREED thread is it??

Profile photo of Barbara Jungbauer

My publicity agency is obviously sinfully underpaid.  Let me write them a check for $500 in Monopoly money straightaway.
Secretary General, Evil League of Evil

I thought it was pretty clear!  Again I revert back to the "rough two weeks" excuse for any and all posts from me that make absolutely no sense!

You know WAY too much about this stuff!

It’s one of your many finer qualities!

Innocent Been a rough two weeks, thought I may have missed something!

careful there. someone may just hand you some chicken scissors.

Sounds oh-so fun. Too bad I am of the boner-equipped gender.

I am always in awe of BarbaraJ!!!!!

Profile photo of Gmork

BarbaraJ should be an officer in GirlCo!!  She is made of Girl Power awesomeness!!

where you buy your accoutrements, if you get GOOD leather, there is no chafing.

it also depends on how they are used…..

OH wait a minute did i hit the wrong button again, this isn’t the hustler blogs….. DAMN!!!! 

Thought it was a typo, but then I looked at my keyboard. The ‘m’ is nowhere near either the ‘s’ or the ‘x’ key. You must be really turned on by scent. Nothing wrong with that!

…..with the rest of the class? How do you have experience with the type of restraints they use in asylums?

I’d imagine leather would be good if it didn’t chafe. Particularly for those more into hard core bondage. You’ve definitely got much more security with chains going to leather than any of the other methods we’ve discussed. So if you’re looking for that feeling of true helplessness, that might be the way to go. Not real sure. Never had a partner willing to go that far. 

but that was a pleaseureable scream, yes ma’am…

How can you beat that?

I thought you were one of the Founding members along with MuchAdo.

I go from amusing to exciting to offensive. That’s quite a range. You really don’t know what to make of me, do you? Does that mean I’m complex too?

but when other guys get excited chatting about me, that’s a completely different thing. 

My brains hurts

Nothing like unwavering support

Are you a recognized member.  HaHa!!!!!  OK if you want to say it – YES!!!!!!!!

I just assumed I was, but let me know if there is a secret code I need or something!

and encouraged.  Send me a PM and I’ll tell you how to get in!!!!!! Smile

Profile photo of Barbara Jungbauer

How do I get in … that is if membership were actually recognized or encouraged.  GirlCo… yesssssss 

Secretary General, Evil League of Evil

Profile photo of Melisa Dyer

It depends on my/his mood 

"I kill people, I don’t murder them, look it up Sweats!" Agent Celie Booth

Cool

DragonRider thinks you are bad too.

that doesn’t mean its a bad thing though.  

Sounds delicious

I’ve seen the pic’s,  Nom!

"Get off… the nuclear… warhead."

We should look into that.  A "protection fund" for you repeat offenders!

Profile photo of Vaney

and many other tasty tasty sweets! Am a pastry cook in training

Profile photo of Vaney

you know, the kind they use in the asylums. Innocent

And thanks for the hits! You;re safe…from me at least… for now. Wink

Profile photo of Mathis Wrenn

ninjets are awesome…. and smexy…

The Platypus is a Semi-Aquatic Mammal

The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, ‘I’m from the government and I’m here to help.’  

- Ronald Reagan

Right before I attack!

I told you we just get really excited when talking about you!  You should be flattered Kiss

do u have fresh brownie’s?..Sealed

The Irishman from Ohio

The Irishman from Ohio

I am the guy with the armored vest standing two meters bed hind you ready to run away…

The Irishman from Ohio

Or men just like talking about hot women folk. THEN when you notice we exist, we start to talk about the complicated workings of women…I could be wrong. I am only a male.

The Irishman from Ohio

and somehow I think I’m missing an innuendo there. Cest la vie.

but somehow I still have difficulty picturing you as a bad girl.

We all wear different facades/masks depending upon the particular situation. You certainly wouldn’t speak like you do here in a courtroom, right?

and they’re so slick they sometimes come untied. But to each hisown. As long as people are getting restrained, it’s all good.

So, is it more fun being tied up or playing with the "helpless victim?" I prefer to be the one doing the teasing and pleasing myself, but it’s nice to trade off just to be fair.

Not sure how y’all would work that. Or is this fund known as JP?

See, everyone does it!!!!

Sometimes I just hide it!  It’s better if they don’t see it coming. 

I was just saying you may need to donate them to GirlCo to get out of trouble from time to time.  Didn’t say anything about me specifically!  I would also like to publically thank you again for your previous (and hopefully future) donations to my cause!

That women are complicated!  Not two faced!  Big difference.

And I think you have a fascination for weapons of all sorts . . . . whatever they may be used for Innocent

That’s just wrong.

Sounds good to me. But they probably don’t like KMFDM. Le sigh.

although I’ve found that soft velcro restraints work better. 42 CHs for the pleasant imagery.

Is your memory really that short?

Besides, maybe I just have a fascination with medieval weaponry…..

We need some class down here in the gutter! And you’re royalty! Plus you have shiny teeth ;)

Profile photo of Gmork

<—- at my shiny teeth.  Evil abounds :)

hopefully ur not forgetting ur evil side… that the fun side…

The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, ‘I’m from the government and I’m here to help.’  

- Ronald Reagan

We have a loving side too Innocent

about the lovin’.  That will definately come in some form!!!!!

Profile photo of Vaney

Never question GirlCo and not expect somthing to happen to you! Gots a new roll of duct tape, LOL! Crack hits will definitely make this ‘little problem’ go away.Tongue out

Just not Saddock…  of course, it’s the lovin’ that really shows who’s in charge… what was that GirlCo slogan?  Something with the word ‘top’ in it?

hhhmmm…  SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK) #4 in crack hits (Special?  Ain’t I just)  Multiple S.H.I.T. Award Recipient!  Double Dipper and Triple Threat!  All-around uberjunkie!

of who is REALLY in charge Innocent  LOL.  All in good fun Saddock!  But you may owe us some crack hits for questioning our authority!

isn’t that a prerequisite for a proper mate?

- Ronald Reagan

Me thinks GirlCo may have to bring Sadock down a notch or two.  Oh, that sounds like so much fun!!!!!!Tongue out

Since it’s a GirlCo thread it can be whatever we want it to be!!!

Sleep is the only thing I do at 7 a.m. on the weekends!

About this dominatrix thing!  Any confessions you’d like to make?  Definitely would dispel any "good boy" sterotype you may have!

Profile photo of Gmork

you said, "on top"….trying to show the restraint of Twowire at not expounding on this innuendo!

American women have the right to change their mind about anything within their character at any time without notice and still be right, didn’t you know? That’s one of the *joys* of dating.

Huge difference between a spanky spoon and a cat of nine tails or a barbed lash.

If you mean enjoy tormenting men, certainly. If you go more by the dictionary definition, not so much.

I know I’ve often finished last because I’m a "nice" guy.

I see quite a few GirlCo members authoring comments in this thread as well.

we just gotta have fun together.

Other than the GirlCo ranks are both Hot, Bad & a helluva lot of fun!  :)

But that’s part of the fun!

and not just the rum-of-mill stuff. :p

Profile photo of Vaney

but amunfortunately all out. At least I have rum!

your a life saver!

hey brother got your back. her is a beer/tequila whatever you need

to hold it in….

Must…..not…..go….there……..will to live is to strong! :)

And we’re just hot!  You men love discussing the inner workings of us complicated women!

Always on top or where the hell they want to be!  Now on your knees! 

hhhmmm…  SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK) #3 in crack hits (Special?  Ain’t I just)  Multiple S.H.I.T. Award Recipient!  Double Dipper and Triple Threat!  All-around uberjunkie!

the fastest growing thread i have seen in a long time
what’s with th………..(click)

all the better.

FACT!!! 

Profile photo of Gmork

Remember…it’s a prerequisite, therefore making it fact!!!

well that does go with the Dominatrix theory. 

good catch on that JP 

Profile photo of Gmork

Work is always getting in the way og GrIN-ing :)

If it is the start of your day, then I am waaaaaaay past my bedtime!

Profile photo of J.P.

“Always On Top.”

– It’s a cold world and this is life.

Why don’t you send the first email and get the ball rolling.  Or just send me a list and I can do all the leg work.  Just don’t want to leave anyone out!

I don’t do 7 a.m. on the weekends!

I could use a glass right about now!

Profile photo of J.P.

If only I could GrIN this time of the day. It’s 7:33 a.m. here. Mahalo for the toothy smile this morning!

Profile photo of Gmork

Oh wait…that was "Grin"…..damn

Profile photo of J.P.

talk with the other charter members–some known, and some not. (Insert evil laugh here…) MuchAdo and Shadygirl were bantering about this too–at least who ought to join the ranks. If you core group GirlCo members agree on an entrant–I’ll do my work. (Just remember, there’s only so much JP to go around…grin)

Maybe we could just have a secret GirlCo prerequisite list that only we know about.  That way we can keep the men befuddled as usual!

Profile photo of J.P.

four of the top 8 junkies are GirlCo members! (Five, if you count gman.)

Although if you do like it, you may want direct some more wrath your way!

Profile photo of J.P.

I meant to say, “don’t hit me–much.” (Grin.) Anything to keep the angels happy and productive! (And not directing their wrath at me…)

You know you like it!  Especially if GirlCo were the ones doing the hitting!  I guess it depends on what you were getting whacked with Innocent

Profile photo of J.P.

all the one’s i know and have dated have been.

I just thought that was cuz i was stuck in a type. 

Plus, don’t all women have a dominatrix side?  Innocent

Profile photo of Vaney

What the prerequisites are for GirlCo, what is required to be one, and other general-stuff-I-can’t-think-of-at-the-moment. Or maybe just stick to shocking the boys with these random little tidbits. Wink

Profile photo of Gmork

sadock — didn’t you know dominatrix tendancies were a prerequisite for GirlCo members?

You know what they say, you always hurt the ones you love. :)

Profile photo of Gmork

…just get this freeze ray working.  It’s a freeze ray…so I can make time stand still.  It’s not a death ray or some ice ray that’s all Johnny Snow.  pppfft.

if you charged admission

pun intended

we’ll fuck with you

I was beginning to think you were all sweetness and innocence.

Twowire and I were getting lonely down here. btw, you also made me inhale some soda. Thanks, fucker.

NOW there’s a joke

found a typo and fixed it, TAKE THAT PG!!

Profile photo of J.P.

I would never dub one of my own gals. (Except for Shadygirl, but we have a license.)

Profile photo of J.P.

I was growing tired of his lack of attention to (tiny little) detail.

Profile photo of J.P.

(It keeps them busy. And when you see it, it keeps you hot GirlCo gals entertained…)

deff laser, it hasn’t grown back since sophmore year, and i only got it done once.

- Ronald Reagan

Profile photo of J.P.

Don’t F*** With Us (Much)”

Profile photo of J.P.

that’s your breath. (You need to eat better.)

Surprisedouch

Profile photo of Wolf

it didn’t work too well for Mel Gibson.

swim team, and I didn’t wanna risk cutting my self, it hurt like a bitch, but i got it laser removed…. back when i entertained olympic dreams…. :-(

- Ronald Reagan

Much more painful. Maintain his manliness along with showing his feminine side! :)

but i did get a case of the farts….

- Ronald Reagan

Profile photo of Wolf

Delhomme would have to shave, first!

My fiance, Kaitlin.

- Ronald Reagan

delho…………..(click)

She should definitely be part of GirlCo!

kaitlin makes me wear one sometimes….. she has informed me it is what I want….

- Ronald Reagan

would make a great bumper sticker!!!!!!

Kaitlin makes me all the time….  She has told me its what I wish to do…

- Ronald Reagan

You stop that!  I’m at work!

hhhmmm…  SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK) #3 in crack hits (Special?  Ain’t I just)  Multiple S.H.I.T. Award Recipient!  Double Dipper and Triple Threat!  All-around uberjunkie!

Profile photo of dee may

Describes me very well. My standard reply when asked "How are you?" My answer is " Hateful & mean as Hell".CoolDon’t Start Nothin’ Won’t Be Nothin’

Just the right touch of feminine and evil!  Perfect blending of the two.  Again, I am in awe of your talent!  I suck at that kind of thing.

Follow us and leave us your Logo Designs and Ideas here: http://www.scottsigler.com/node/2448#comment-41875
The new thread for the Logo Design Efforts.
Now we turn this thread back over to Praise and Talk of all things Girlco.

Then so be it. Just because your bad doesn’t mean your not beautiful ladies. GirlCo is a group of real femme fatales!

The Irishman from Ohio

Profile photo of Wolf

I love that one!!

Lips with blood dripping!!!  Like that!

Profile photo of Gmork

*Insert Evil Laugh*

Mmmmmuuuuuwwwhhhahahahahahahahaa

GirlCo Blood 1

*I’m Rear Admiral but Siglers the Boss*

Profile photo of Wolf

All of your blood just rushed somewhere else!

you are twisted. I like your way of thinking.

You do know you are talking to GirlCo right????

My heart just stopped! Wheres the defibrillator?  Tongue out

Profile photo of Gmork

These are cool Wolf!  I like the idea of having two logos..one for altruism and one for avarice!  Or we could take the dove logo and overlay the blood spot on it >:^)

Ah, curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal! ~ Hoban "Wash" Washbourne –

That is awesome!! you inspire me….I did a Sigler flag, with blood, I will see if I can restyle it.
We can’t be too cutsie, and I tend to draw cutsie stuff.

I’m seeing lots of good ideas.  I really like the gc coming off of the chin in the one above!!!!!!

As Wolfie mentioned to me earlier, GirlCo also needs a slogan.  Looks like Wolfie might have come up with one but for those who are less artistic (KM), how about coming up with some GirlCo slogans!!!!!!

I’m 99% sure that Arioch is copyrighted to Michael Moorcock as one of his creations.

Foreign accents make anything hotter. I often wonder if residents of other continents find North American speech more erotic simply because it’s exotic.

There are a lot of good ones already.  This is going to be a hard decision.  You guys may be right that we need two different ones.  Keep them coming!!!!!!

I listened to "Bitch" yesterday + today and was impressed with its candor. We all have good and bad days. Men are asses just as often as women are bitches. People are people.

Patience and healthy communication is the difficult part for most people ;)

…that only creates more of itself. If only more people understood that. Le sigh.

So get those cheeks toned!

That way no accuses you of copying from Grease. I suggest you choose a logo and then a color since the background will certainly accent the way the foreground appears.

Profile photo of Wolf

Tongue out

For totally different reasons. Perhaps you could use the DFWU logo when image isn’t so important and you want to be intimidating, and then the metallic one when you want to be more Wall Streetesque. GirlCo needs to be versatile, doesn’t it?

Profile photo of Wolf

I like your style!

the logo with the rose AND the Don’t Fuck With Us.

those are great.

with both you can be Naughty OR Nice. 

I am having a lot of fun doing this…..GirlCo black and blue profile 1

I will probably get annoying after a while….for the flag contest I made about 45 Flags, they are still on my Flickr site, and I will leave them there forever!!!, well maby not.

And I’m all for the tatoo.  We should get them on our tushies!  That would really give Wolfie a good show Innocent

Profile photo of Wolf

I would be there for tattooing, right?

both would make a good looking tattoo. I am assuming everyone will have the logo, also as a tattoo, and have it burned into their flesh in some ultra secret GirlCo spot?

Profile photo of Wolf

http://www.flickr.com/photos/34538643@N02/?saved=1

I’m still working on some more.

I like the scar too. A battle scar received defending JP and FDO.GirlCo Happyface  3

I love the triangle necklace!!!!!!  That is too cool!!!!!

Profile photo of Vaney

Wow, you are really talented!  I’m impressed and humbled!

GirlCoGirlCo happyface
More to come……

I have some Ideas for a logo, I love this stuff!!! I will post stuff and you all let me know what you think..any ideas or suggestions on my stuff is welcome…

However, my talents lie elsewhere!  I could totally figure out how to get the logo trademarked!  I am a paralegal after all, it’s what I do :-) 

So now it’s time to design the GirlCo logo.  As Jam says, it has to have the initials GC but other than that let your imagination guide you.  Should I post this in a separate link or just leave it here?????

Remember.. it has to be the initials GC…  the color scheme would change though…

awesome!!!!!!  We’ve got to get the jackets but first we have to design a logo and then determine what color leather!  Thoughts??

No need for the men to fight over us.  There is plenty of love to go around!

Profile photo of Gmork

…remember, it’s treed!

But the GirlCo ladies would be hotter! :)

Like the Pink Ladies in Grease!

Profile photo of Tim Feely

GirlCo should get leather jackets with their logo on the back. That would kick ass!

I knew I’d seen you somewhere before, I remember it well, you wore the steaks, and GirlCo brought the A1, and there was even a full moon… from a passing carload of Junkies….remember?

But will you wear the short skirt?

i’ll be the maskot….

- Ronald Reagan

I think it’s every womans theme song.  It’s how we scare men!

Profile photo of Vaney

Alright, ya got me. It’s technically my theme song at the moment (why, just this morning I was called a bitch, and I said thank you :)) And you are quite welcome! The stories are very well written. And that sexy kiwi accent makes any story even better!

I think holds true for me also. Maybe, just maybe, he could team us up at some time. Two very different named guy getting killed in a very different and horrific way!

but thanks for the brotherly love all the same.

It’s my permanent residence. I just go up to visit folks on the surface.

And, yes, the Czar definitely has her hands full. We just got her the permissions/access to play with people’s badges, so she’s got multiple projects in the works. Let me know if you need any help, CJ.

Why not make jewelry out of the miscellaneous peni you remove with the chicken scissors? Hehe, I’m going on a peni safari.

Pretty sure it’s over in the CH thread.

btw, I loved The Right of Princes. Thanks for turning me on to that ‘cast.

Profile photo of Vaney

now I have to go rip out my imagination and bleach my brain.

The FDO’s pointing it out right there in your avatar!:)

You’ve got the will power of chickin little!  Say it already!

I’m….not….gonna….saaay….ittt. Must resist……

Doesn’t mean you had to point it out to everyone!

*imitating cheerleader voice*

like….o.mmg you did not just go there…

- Ronald Reagan

Profile photo of J.P.

dirty deeds, done with sheep…

dirty deeds, little bo peep.

- Ronald Reagan

Profile photo of J.P.

It doesn’t matter that you like the boy sheep and the girl sheep. This isn’t about your freakish fetishes! (Bad man.)

I’m bi…. so can I join!?!

lol

- Ronald Reagan

Profile photo of J.P.

You’ll be wearing a necklace of raw steaks around your neck. Notice I didn’t say meat? (n8, stop reading this and go to bed.)

Easy access….

What I’d be willing to wear to get the ladies of GirlCo to play with me!

Do you mean you cant poke out your minds eye? :p

Profile photo of J.P.

the first name for a GirlCo gal is given: KristynaMay “The Enforcer.” Gmork, I know you’re a busy (and toasty!) gal, but any chance we can stand up a GirlCo wiki page? When time permits, of course. Exes and ows. “Charlie”

Profile photo of Vaney

I’ll have to think about that a little! :)

Profile photo of J.P.

song by Meredith Brooks that just might be appropriate? Perhaps the song I’m thinking of might be the GirlCo’s go to war anthem… Shadygirl? Thoughts? (It’s one of her favs.)

But Hopefully we during the next book tour there will be one stop that is more central to everyone and we can all get together.

we still love ya (and the tangents). Uh, In a manly way of course, uh on my part that is, I think I’ll stop talking now…

:)

Be a sport, play with the Girls!

Now if I could just find a regular playmate……

Don’t most folks live more towards the East though?

Did I miss something while I was off slaving away for the FDO? And no, I don’t *really* think any of the members of GirlCo would sell themselves. Although they could demand top dollar if they chose to do so Tongue out

I’m still baffled why prostitution is illegal in most places. Same thing with suicide. How can you not own your own body?!? Makes no sense to me.

I’m just frakkin’ bazaar. I don’t believe in being "normal" just because things have always been done a certain way. Unless someone can give me a damn good reason for the "why" of something I don’t do it. Tact is definitely not my strong suit, but I can be patient when I need to be.

I couldn’t take advantage of a lady like that.

It’s that wacky tangent thing y’all get on my case about sometimes.

The FDO’s simply given us an adult oriented forum where we can talk about it. Most people feel uncomfortable speaking about it as freely as we do here. I love being able to. 

SWEET!

Nothing could rival GirlCo’s hospitality. I didn’t mean to imply otherwise. As to point 2, Vegas is in the Southwest, but I’m not sure what relevance that has to H town since it’s in Texas. It’s pretty squarely centered in the central South of the US, at least until they choose to secede.

Although he must sign pictures of it too!

that $2/tingle is only for OJ’s. if your not, the price goes up.

There’s a customary charge of $2/tingle. You’ll have to pay up to GirlCo If say it. But what the hay! Mommy Bags! There I said it, your two points of observation.  I’m a Baaad boy! Now remember to count your tingles and pay the associated fee’s to the GirlCo protection, Uh I mean, insurance fund. :)

Profile photo of dee may

Kiss    Don’t Start Nothin’ Won’t Be Nothin’

Profile photo of dee may

Don’t Start Nothin’ Won’t Be Nothin’

The Irishman from Ohio

Not because I didn’t get it…  I just want to hear you say it….  Just the thought makes me tingle.. 

SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK) #3 in crack hits (Special?  Ain’t I just)

S.H.I.T. Award Recipient and all-around uberjunkie! 

She also made him by shots for a bunch of us other GirlCo groupies!  11 shots in toto! 

SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK) #3 in crack hits (Special?  Ain’t I just)

He could be the cute and cuddly Mascot that everyone cuddles with.

Dude you got it made. 

must refrain from commen…………………(click)

Or we could make you a special "Jp’s Sigler GirlCo" shirt!  But it might have to be pink Innocent  That would be sexy!  Don’t you think ladies?

i ain’t putting on no skirt, kilt or nothi………………..(click)

Innocent

LMAO………

oh wait, mayb………..(click)

Profile photo of Gmork

Aww…maybe you could be our mascot!  Go GirlCo!!!

i am not in girlco, so, nevermin……………….(click)

Profile photo of Gmork

The theme song rocks!

Sounds appropriate to me! 

don’t forget to bring your appetite.  I learned to cook from my dad…and my dad learned to cook professionaly in the Blue Moon Inn in New Orleans when his grand mother ran it back in the 60’s.

- Ronald Reagan

And so agree.  Always wanted to be an enforcer and handler Innocent

You all know your Texas history and Delhome, I’ll look forward to your idea of Southern hospitality!

Bad, Bad Twowire!!!!!! Wink"Well

. I’ll tell you what. You gonna kick it with me. Or I’m gonna kick you out. What you think of that?" Sister Mary Clarence 

you wouldn’t understand

- Ronald Reagan

should be the back-up HQ for all things Junkie. With The GirlCo. as the FDO’s personal enforcers and handlers of Sigler’s Ascendsion…but I could be wrong…

The Irishman from Ohio

The Irishman from Ohio

to pay for the trip. Plus go out of tourist season. Maybe a Tuesday-Thursday thing. You will get much better deals.

The Irishman from Ohio

and hope she/they dont drink you under the table…

The Irishman from Ohio

Profile photo of Bill Dooley

HUH?

We all fear that which we cannot see!!!

If I remember right, that has option of withdrawing from The United States and dividing itself into several smaller States/Territories independent of the USA and controlled by that Republic.

Profile photo of dee may

The link      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fuZFt1kH0W8      Don’t Start Nothin’ Won’t Be Nothin’

and two points of observation? Damn, now my mind is in the gutter!   Tongue out

And every cool girl group needs a theme song.  Only appropriate!

Profile photo of dee may

Here’s a link to read the lyrics of the song      http://www.lyricsfreak.com/c/chaka+khan/im+every+woman_20028809.html                Don’t Start Nothin’ Won’t Be Nothin’

- Ronald Reagan

Profile photo of dee may

As you all may know I am a hugeYell Chaka Khan fan. I propose I’m Every Woman as our song. What ya think??Don’t Start Nothin’ Won’t Be Nothin’

once you come to NC, i’ll have to treat you  to some real southern hospitality…

- Ronald Reagan

Profile photo of J.P.

Texas is an independent country in and of itself!!!!!!!

Profile photo of J.P.

And as for admitting I’m whipped, all I can say is “I do the weird stuff.” (grin)

Profile photo of J.P.

1. Southern hospitality continues to be healthy, but GirlCo hospitality trumps it. 2. Las Vegas isn’t in the South. Las Vegas is a great secret HQ for GirlCo. (Don’t tell anyone though.)

I don’t really think Texas is considered in the South…..

- Ronald Reagan

but you complied!!!!!  Mwaaaahaaaaaaaaa!  GirlCo alway’s gets what we want!

I could really use a trip out of town right now!

It usually is Innocent

Come on now, you really think the members of GirlCo would prostitute themselves!  I may be unemployed right now, but I’m not THAT desperate!  And if we were going to do it we’d just be guest starts at the bunny ranch one county over!  LOL.

Send minds straight to the gutter!  What’s up with that anyway?  Must be some Sigler mind warp or something!  Innocent

Profile photo of J.P.

the spanky spoon and moved on to the spanky wrecking ball. (I don’t like it, but somehow I respect him for having that ability.)

Profile photo of Gmork

I was talking pictures and autographs for a fee and you went straight for the sack…buy a girl a drink first!!Tongue out

to treasure if you did go thats for sure. When we all met up it was like we’d know each other for the longest time. I know that sounds strange because we’ve been together here on the site for a long time. But it just felt very right! Believe me when I say you would have a blast.

and have a damn fine sense of humour. Good on you!

If there *were* a Vegas convention, I’d have to drive over simply to cavort with the forumites and hang out. I imagine the social aspect would be quite memorable, given how much fun we have giving one another shit on the boards. I envy you sir.

Don’t underestimate GirlCo. They can be whatever they damn well want to be.

Sorry, couldn’t resist the peril :D

Bad Arioch, no biscuit :(

or are you just not much of a gentleman, Red? Hmmm?

Profile photo of J.P.

– It’s a cold world. This is life.

Sorry not sh*t, I just laid and egg!

aren’t ya gonna help a brother?? oh DAMN not agg………….(click)

Our should I say whipped?

The Irishman from Ohio

Profile photo of john bennett

she almost broke my arm getting it to.

hell if it taste like chicken,bring me chicken!

rodney carigton

if you want dirty, you can sign my pengiun…but you’ll have to ask kaitlin’s permission first.

- Ronald Reagan

Or is it just me Innocent

i would pay to get my stuffed platypus autographed

- Ronald Reagan

We have to pay for the trip somehow!

Profile photo of Gmork

You forgot to say we’d be willing to do pictures and autographs for a *fee*!

Profile photo of Gmork

Embarassed

I’m sure we’d all be willing to do pictures and autographs LOL.  Innocent

I’m old enough to know better,
but young enough to do it anyway.

or Blithe and bonny…  if you swing that way..

no possible mistake there. just look at the clothes they are wearing and the weapons they carry…

*Walks quickly by while diverting gaze* :)

Lithe

When it comes to the ladies, never make any reference to age. Nothing good can come of it.

Finally, a thread dedicated to our Nocturnal Ladies – Not to be confused with Ladies of the Evening!

withen all women, there is a girl who rox

- Ronald Reagan

Even if the FDO hadn’t been in Houston, I woulda flown down just to meet those two!  Awesome is about the only word to describe it!

Profile photo of dee may

I’m Momma Dee for real.  Laughing Old & very dangerous. Just ask the bad children.WinkDon’t Start Nothin’ Won’t Be Nothin’

Profile photo of J.P.

You crack me up! No need for OldLadyCo..all the GirlCo gals are young: in body, mind, or both!

Profile photo of J.P.

(clearing my throat sound) Don’t you mean, who is Bosley in this case?

naaaaaaaa…. they are nothing to worry abou……..(click)

I say she is the Evil Queen. who else should truly run GirlCo?

hell, she keeps the FDO in line.