This topic contains 12 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Donald Martin Donald Martin 6 years, 7 months ago.

Gifted….

I also got my brother hooked on the Sigler, being a pusher is a wonderful thing

• These gathering hosts of loyal junkies, under the command of the great SCOTT

I’m Beta Clone #172

• These gathering hosts of loyal junkies, under the command of the great SCOTT

That’s our boy, Scott Sigler – Keeping over-the-road drivers awake across the country with a variety of disturbing mental imagery and lots AND LOTS of violence.

————
    KnitWitch
    http://www.knitwitchzone.com

LMAO
    fabulous dude…………….
    It’s all about the Numbers, my friends
    The Math god

Now come on SJB, Truck drivers, Siglar? That’s not the kind of Dispatching that I had in mind.

But, yea, him or JC, Nothing like some Celldweller to wake up the ‘ol eyeballs. Bombs, Blud, etc..

Oh and I had this picture taken when I was on my way from Adrian, MI to Prophecy, TX..
    It was a short lived career, I didn’t drive for Rookman Oil for long..

Lion’s Tigers and Bears! Oh my…. RPG’s, Shotguns, and Nukes….. oh yea…

JC’s the schwag… Tally ho!

Long haul truck drivers are the best to turn into Junkies.. I have converted at least 10 of mine.. most of them say when they get tired they turn Sigler on and they no longer feel like sleeping :)

Got A call from him, from a Walmart, purchasing … A Zune, dedicated to storage of sigler crack. Once the good shit runs out, gonna have to pass him the swag weed (J.C) to hold him over.

Much like an infection (pun intended) sigler world domination will happen one junkie at a time!!

That’s really neat that you could share the podcasts with your brother….not only does it give him some enjoyment but its always nice to have someone to discuss a book with. Hope your brother has safe and junkie filled travels!

we as his (DAMN HIM) junkies must and do recruit new fonder for the ever expanding influence of the sigmeister (DAMN HIM). may his (DAMN HIM) realm have no end and no boundries……………
    at least that is what the voices keep telling me (i wonder if the unibomber started this way)
    It’s all about the Numbers, my friends
    The Math god

Soon I will try to get junkies in the northern reaches of Canada where only geologists and natives dare to go. Let no part of the world be untouched!

Sweet…we must never stop recruiting new junkies. Scott will have world domination, nothing will stop him!

My brother is a cross country truck driver, truck is filled with Mp3 players, sat radio, anything to make his trip more interesting..

I grabbed all of Scotts stuff, and burned it up to a dvd (data) – almost 3 gigs worth of data. My brother of course listens to “Audio” books as part of the driving routine. I insisted to throw it in the player and see what happens…

3 Days later, I call him to catch up, and I get a “Dude – F U!”, “Its been 8 Hours and I can’t turn this shit off”..

Welcome Aboard you dirty junkie…

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.