This topic contains 5 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Jason Banks Jason Banks 3 years, 4 months ago.

GFL Combo Pack

I had my copy of rookie personalized with the starter combo so i am just waiting for the all-pro…..

A Flying Spoon, and Faithful Servent of The FDO

I didn’t realise I could have books 1 & 2 personalised as well – too late now I had an email saying they were shipped on the 13th.

Guess I will just have to hunt down the FDO, defeat his elite guards and remember to pack a sharpie. Smile

“Go Detroit on it!”

Personalization is only available when we’re in a pre-order phase. However, while the personalization window is available, you can order any of the three books and get it personalized, not just the new one.
    Like sontonrich says, if you don’t want your ROOKIE or STARTER personalized, those will ship right away. If you DO, you’ll have to wait until we ship THE ALL-PRO in August. I’ll personalize all three at once, and off they’ll go to you.

There is no doubt about it that the three book combo deal is a great buy……….The extremely humble owner of “THE ROOKIE” #2487/3000

I just ordered the 3 book combo (it’s a great deal!) Books 1 & 2 will be sent out now. These will be numbered & signed BUT not personalised.

Book 3 will be sent in september and will be numbered, signed & personalised (if requested)

“Go Detroit on it!”

If I order the hardcover combo pack of the GFL books on backmybook.com are The Rookie, The Starter, and The All-Pro all limited edition(signed and numbered)?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.