This topic contains 22 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Joseph Cartwright Joseph Cartwright 6 years, 9 months ago.

German Cover Art & Release Date

• Profile photo of Joseph Cartwright

Great pics

[flickr-photo:id=3718433600,size=m][flickr-photo:id=3725895360,size=m]

Profile photo of J.P.

You saw Shadygirl’s post. Some of you might just get Virulented for Christmas. You’ve been warned. And no, the H1N1 vaccine won’t prevent it. But it will make it taste better! (Everything’s better with bacon.)

MC; CA; UNdead Jester and Love Slave of the UNdead Grave Mother

Profile photo of Joel Gerhold

Virulent @Mayersche Buchhandlung Essen/Germany

[flickr-photo:id=4178806482,size=s]

Virulent by @scottsigler 2

Profile photo of nilling

[flickr-photo:id=3906961376,size=s] KISS

Profile photo of Mars Smith

I dont speak much german myself, the cover and text are beautiful, I love the german language it’s just so damn awesome to speak!!(must be my inner german coming out.)

Profile photo of JT Manis

The triangles look fucking devious in German.

Profile photo of Gmork

How did I not see this!

Yeah, I guess I’m a bit high functioning. What can I say…I don’t like to be bored! 

No problem. It has 668 pages and here are some quick shots:

[flickr-photo:id=4168901167,size=s] [flickr-photo:id=4169664312,size=s] [flickr-photo:id=4169664888,size=s]  [flickr-photo:id=4168903083,size=s]  [flickr-photo:id=4168903609,size=s]

20091208_1975

20091208_1973

20091208_1972

20091208_1977

20091208_1974

btw:  Inserting images into this post is just not working for me..

Profile photo of JT Manis

Would you mind posting some shots of the interior? I’m eager to see how it’s all formatted differently. Also, what’s the page count?

I just received my amazon package with "Virulent" Laughing

[flickr-photo:id= 4166255318,size=s]

Virulent by Scott Sigler

Profile photo of Selganor Yoster

Just a friendly reminder for all who might have forgotten (as I feared last week), the book is due to release tomorrow, so today I’m off to the bookstore where I ordered Infiziert (aka Infected in German) to preorder it and maybe I may even spread the gospel of Siglerism a bit there.

While I probably won’t read it myself, I already got two people (wouldn’t call them junkies yet) waiting to continue with the story they read in Infiziert.

Profile photo of Evan Curry

~~There are many types of heros, I am one who just happens to eat brains~`

• King Of UNdead for Sigler
    Profile photo of Wolf

hey listen, while you’re in the giving mood……ya know that pocketwatch that JP loves so much…… 

[flickr-photo:id=3383210176,size=m]

Profile photo of Pons Matal
     I will have to figure a way to do something for you two!

"What the hell is happening? I blew up the building. Why? Because you made a phone call."

Profile photo of Pons Matal
    To go with the German copy of Infected you & JP got me. It would be great to have a matching set! 🙂

"What the hell is happening? I blew up the building. Why? Because you made a phone call."

Profile photo of JETHRO TULL

German ingenuity….once again.    I am fired up for Nocturnal….I remind myself of the Dewey character.  lol

I am proud of the USA, I believe Christ died for our sins, I am an avid hunter, fisherman, gun enthusiast, athlete and hardcore Scott Sigler fan! 

Love your books and listen every night. 

Profile photo of Kevin Mest

other than managing the Wiki, posting to the forums here, playing your myriad video games, and being married (ok, not a hobbie, but it takes up a bit of free time. Innocent) ?

Profile photo of Gmork

I feel like such a stalker! I don’t even read German and I was trolling on the German Amazon.com.  Oh well, everyone needs a hobby, I suppouse 😛

–Gmork (MP, CA, WC, TG, MoGC, AAGC, PWTG, TBG)

Profile photo of Shirley Bruce

that is an awesome cover!

"Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it.  Boldness has genius, power and magic in it." – Goethe

Profile photo of Joseph Cartwright

who designs the covers for the foreign language editions? Scott do you get a say?

I AM not just junkie, I AM a pusher man & I AM Sadocks Tangent Brother.

Profile photo of Gmork

I’m on top of it.  Slick like Julie Andrews, but without the poisoned candies.  Check the Contagious page on the wiki too…it’s already there 🙂

–Gmork (MP, CA, WC, TG, MoGC, AAGC, PWTG, TBG)

Profile photo of

I have a higher red version, was waiting for German publisher to tell me when it was up for order. But, your investigative skill foiled me! I would have gotten away with it, if it weren’t for you meddlng kids! I will post when I get back from Balticon.

Profile photo of Gmork

Like the uber junkie I am, I was trolling on amazon.de (German version of amazon.com) and looked up Contagious.  And behold, the cover art and release date were there.  The cover art is below and it keeps in line with the feel of the German language version of Infected (similar color scheme and background).  Click here to see the full information at Amazon

I think it’s an interesting take but I’d love to hear what all you Junkies think.

Contagious

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.