This topic contains 9 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Joseph Cartwright Joseph Cartwright 5 years, 9 months ago.

General Siglerissimo graces Evo @ 11

• Profile photo of Joseph Cartwright

the employee of the week gets….. 

I AM not just junkie, I AM a pusher man (5000 and climbing) & I AM Sadocks Tangent Brother.

Profile photo of Karen McDonald

First I passed Infected around the call center floor, gathering masses, now I have people actually bugging me to finish Contagious, some finally broke down and bought it themselves! My area manager had me burn The Rookie for him, he’s really digging it.

Profile photo of Joseph Cartwright

Yes definitly some insights.

I AM not just junkie, I AM a pusher man (5000 and climbing) & I AM Sadocks Tangent Brother.

Profile photo of sadock

"An insult is like a drink; it affects one only if accepted."

-Robert A. Heinlein

Profile photo of sadock

Evo’s hamminess can be rather obvious sometimes.

-Robert A. Heinlein

is still his voice. and appeases the addiction.

I AM not just junkie, I AM a pusher man (4000 and climbing) & I AM Sadocks Tangent Brother.

Profile photo of

I loved going on that show. However, I now suspect that Evo Terra is a bit of a ham. I’m perceptive like that, you see.

Profile photo of sadock

Guessing it’s new content to most folks even if it’s not story stuff. I enjoyed listening to some of his anecdotes so figured it was worth posting even though it is ~6 weeks old.

-Robert A. Heinlein

thanks Sadock

I AM not just junkie, I AM a pusher man (4000 and climbing)& I AM Sadocks Tangent Brother.

Profile photo of sadock

Yeah, yeah, it was a month or two back. But it’s still entertaining as hell to listen to. Scott sat down with Evo, his beautiful wife Sheila, and Debbie when he swung through Hell (aka Phoenix) on the Stank II tour. If you missed it, here’s the link:

http://media.podiobooks.com/evoat11/EVO021.2009.01.15.mp3

Sorry it took me a while to give y’all a heads up. Better late than never though, right?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.