This topic contains 126 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of J.P. J.P. 5 years, 9 months ago.

From Wolf

Very nice. Wolf is so soft and puffy. I think that whole wolf thing is just a gimmick… He’s really a big stay puffed.

– “I just did something involuntary. And messy.” – Sid

SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK) #3 in crack hits (Special?  Ain’t I just)

SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK) #3 in crack hits (Special?  Ain’t I just)

Avatar of Christopher P. Kearney

The Irishman from Ohio

*queer limp wrist*

But your ass sure makes your pants look fat…

I dont know if I cant rate my Pucker Factor for the incident earlier this week. But I can say I’m still picking pieces of seat cushion out my ass every now and then!  :)

“[No matter where you go, there you are] – And Sigler knows exactly where there is! ”

As Twowire has recently brought the term ‘Pucker Factor’ into my lexicon, I would have to say that the removal of ‘the bag’ has caused a pucker factor in my ass cheeks of about 110… on a scale of 1-100!!!

____________________________________________________________________________

Ah, curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal! ~ Hoban "Wash" Washbourne – Firefly

He redid the room in the most fabulicious shade of turquoise.

WOOF, WOOF

-so did he re-model your room and metrosexualize your clothes?

The nurse who did reminded me of the blonde guy from "Queer Eye". Shudder 

WOOF, WOOF

Wolf lost his uhm…bag yesterday. I didn’t get to remove it. Damn!

This won’t hurt a bit.

He still has some peach fuzz.

This won’t hurt a bit.

i heard a rumor that you were a marshmallow, i didn’t believe it. and taking a catheter up the ol’ drain hole, ain’t for the weak….
    get better, and quit pinching them nurses, they carry sharp things ….
    http://www.pgholyfield.com/maah/

That is great to hear Wolf! Marshmallow? I dont think so. Anyone with the courage and strength to go through what you are is no marshmallow!

Being a marshmellow aint that bad, just ask Mumo and Jam

• These gathering hosts of loyal junkies, under the command of the great SCOTT

So happy to hear the GREAT NEWS!!!!!!!  Don’t Start Nothin’ Won’t Be Nothin’

Nate Dogg… The only signature I need is my fist.

You tell us he has a cute fuzzy butt and he tells us he’s bald below the waist.
    Which is it?
    Evidence is needed to sort out this confusing situation. Photos might be going toooo far.  A nice pencil drawing would be tasteful.
    Secretary General, Evil League of Evil

Bald below the waist eh?  You know that Ron Jeremy has made a second career out of that.  He’s an ugly bastard and you… well … you’re a Navy man… you should be sending your audition tapes to all and sundry.

Wolf: Good luck and stay strong big fella.  I’ll be thinking good thoughts for you and hope to see you come back and give GMork the business.  Or the Biznass.

GMork, you crack me up.

I’m not a fan of the word "fat"… I would say it’s a "robust" marshmellowLaughing

Ah, curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal! ~ Hoban "Wash" Washbourne – Firefly

That Is perfect Gmork!    Smile

“[No matter where you go, there you are] – And Sigler knows exactly where there is! ”

Looks just like him!!!

This won’t hurt a bit.

you’re in right now! he he

This won’t hurt a bit.

Give that cancer hell, and let all the good things happen for you….and I like marshmallows, but of course you are not a marshmallow. even if Gmorks picture of you looks like one, but I like you anyway.
    *I am the Rear Admiral but Sigler gives the Orders*

Now that is one handsome marshmallow! Laughing

Does it make me look fat?

..No Bounce..

…No Play…

G-Man

Are that you singing???

Gmork you are one of a kind!!!!

"Well. I’ll tell you what. You gonna kick it with me. Or I’m gonna kick you out. What you think of that?" Sister Mary Clarence 

[flickr-photo:id=3113720013,size=m]

I’m the pitcher, you’re the catcher!

Now if you’ll get your cheeks to stop jiggling for just a sec 

..No Bounce..

…No Play…

Hey, what’s a little ass biting between friends?

You know the old saying…. I bite your ass, you bite mine Laughing

you can never tell. Just like I never tell what kind of revenge people plan to take back on me Smile

How I wanna be you…

after she bites it!Laughing 

..No Bounce..

…No Play…

He did. Or, he’s asking for his ass to be marshmallowed. But it’s just not cool to verb your nouns, so I suspect you’re on target. (Then again, I guess there’s some merit to marshmallowing someone’s ass. Kind of like tar and feathering…)

You AREN’T going to bite Wolf’s ass, are you?

What great news, Wolf!  I’m so happy to hear you are in good condition after the surgery.

Did Wolf just say he had a marshmallow ass???

I’m glad much of it could be removed. And to be cancer free within the next year? That’s even better! Get plenty of rest and keep up your strength, we’re gonna bombard you with more Junkie love :D

And of course you’re not really a marshmallow, marshmallows can’t talk…except in my head.

or she would! :p

Bite the yummy marshmellow!

or is he?????  I would say that anyone who has gone through what you’ve gone through is tough as nails but still a marshmallow inside.  Wolfie that’s great news and the best Christmas present I’ve ever gotten – sorry FDO!!!!

"Well. I’ll tell you what. You gonna kick it with me. Or I’m gonna kick you out. What you think of that?" Sister Mary Clarence 

big talk from a guy who’s strapped to a gurney and at the mercy of “The Nurse.” Give in, brother. You ARE the Marshmallow. Be the Marshmallow.

I’ll stand with you that this will all work and you’ll be cancer free. Out-freakin-standing. (BTW, you will be the first marshmallow that’s been cured of the dreaded Andrews. I mean cancer.) Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet! I’m proud to know you! (Did you get that kiss from sweet Nurse Kayla, you cream puff?) PS: if you radiate a marshmallow, does it become a tasty toasty marshmallow? Dude, you ROCK!)

Rest up and regain your strength!  You’re gonna need it!   Let it be known that I never actually called you a marshmallow… though it may have been implied multiple times…

you will pay for this!! Remember, I can get to you!

..No Bounce..

…No Play…

a big huggy bear marshmallow ready to eat you!

..No Bounce..

…No Play…

Oh yeah? Well toast this!!ωWink

..No Bounce..

…No Play…

Bite me!!!Wink 

..No Bounce..

…No Play…

Marshmallow, my ass! 

..No Bounce..

…No Play…

So glad to hear everything went so well. I a very glad to hear that you will be home for Christmas! Take it easy and rest up!

And you all know what I’m thinking, too! 

..No Bounce..

…No Play…

OK, here it is as it was laid down to me. Wolf is not a marshmallow. The Doc says that the extensive "super chemo" worked well enough to allow surgury on my pancreas. Wolf is not a marshmallow. He was able to remove about 90-95% of the cancerous tumor and still leave me with a working pancreas, which was critical because I kinda need that thing. I’m not cured. I still have cancer. However, with continued radiation and some medications and probably another round of surgery (or two), within the next year at most, I WILL BE CANCER FREE!!!!!  Wolf is not a marshmallow. I went from almost 300 lbs down to 220 and will probably keep losing a little bit more each week for a while. I haven’t been below 200 since my Navy days! I still have all my hair up top. TMI alert!!! Chemo tube went in through my uhm…. groinal region. I’m bald below the waist. hehehe Wolf is not a marshmallow. I have to schedule some dental appointments to get my gums worked on cause the radiation really loosen my teeth up. Wolf is not a marshmallow. I’m kinda weak right now but I feel fantastic. I’ll be off of the morphine by tomorrow night. And now for the good news. I’ll be home for Christmas!! And I am not, nor have I ever been, a marshmallow, cream-puff, sweet s’more or any other kind of whipped sugary sweet confection! I’m not. really.

It’s good be updated about him :)

Hope all is going well! I can’t wait to hear his response to the whole ‘Marshmallow’ thing!

Please let Wolf know we are thinking about him :)

But in a nice way, I’m sure.Innocent
    Get back here soon Wolf.

We appreciate you keeping us informed and if there is anything we can do – let us know. 

We will be praying for Wolfs surgury to go well.

My dad passed last thanksgiving from prostate cancer, my prayers are with him…

He should be up and posting tomorrow evening.

PS; He doesn’t know about the "marshmallow" tag yet

This won’t hurt a bit.

Just not the one he had when he left. The soft heated, furry bottomed marshmallow wont know what to think! :)

…yeah, I’m giddy. Live with it! LOL

Oh man, I don’t think Wolf will have ANY reputation left once we’re through with it!

The sweet S’more!

-until he gets attacked by a giant slab of chocolate and some graham crackers.

And he can save face by toasting himself so that at least he has a tough, crusty exterior for the sake of appearances.

You shall forever be known as Marshmallow to me now Laughing

-I don’t think there’s any way to redeem himself, no matter how many people he takes out. Laughing

Marshmallow. Tee-hee!

all these months that he was going down there, knocking the little darlings down, then taking their ice cream from them. But NOOOOOO, he’s not that guy at all! Sorry Wolf, you’ve been exposed for the marshmallow, or is it cream puff, that you really are!

That’s why I always call you my wolfie.  Wolfie seems a little less sinster than wolf.  You big huggy bear marshmallow!

I just knew anyone with a dog as cute as KoKo had to be a sweetie. Great to see your posts.Don’t Start Nothin’ Won’t Be Nothin’

How many people must die before I get my rep back? 

..No Bounce..

…No Play…

NurseKayla totally busted you!  You big WolfieTeddy, you!

Look at her sig line and tell she don’t lie! 

..No Bounce..

…No Play…

You can try to play the grumpy man all you want, but we know better!  And now we have a spy!

I go to the kiddie wing for the ice cream and movies, I swear! 

..No Bounce..

…No Play…

that she does! 

..No Bounce..

…No Play…

its wonderful to hear that he always has a smile on his face at the end of the day.

G-Man

Chasity, do not put that in your mouth!

I know we’ve all been blessed to know him! Man NurseKayla, you brought tears to my eyes. I always figured Wolf for a softie. Welcome to the Junkie family.

Its good to know how Wolf is doing. It seems he always making somebody happy, be it children or us junkies :)

Take good care of him, NurseKayla.

Just to let you guys know, Alan has got to be one of the sweetest people God ever put on this Earth. He really seems to care about everyone he meets. He gets bored in the evenings so he goes down to the childrens ward and plays with the kids for hours. It wears him out physically, but the smile on his face when he’s with those kids is beautiful. He can sense when one of us is having a bad day and will stop at nothing to cheer us up. This man lives with pain 24/7 and he tries to make us feel better. Everyone that meets him has been blessed. He’s more of a big old Teddy Bear than a Wolf.

and he has a cute fuzzy butt!

This won’t hurt a bit.

….Wolfie.

"Even crazy people sometimes base their fiction on an ounce of truth" -S. Sigler

it was grammatically correct, and I figured it would sound better than “kiss that nurse on the mouth with the laptop.” If you were in a morphine-induced stupor at the time, I was worried that you’d hit her in the face with the Powerbook. The damn trouble with potentially misplaced (or misunderstood) modifiers… Oh well. In the immortal words of Han Solo, “laugh it up, fuzzball!” (And MuchAdo! I’m always glad to cause a chuckle!)

Now where’s the nurse with the laptop?? Tell her we’ll payMoney mouth her to download the goods for you.Don’t Start Nothin’ Won’t Be Nothin’

Oh, I miss read, too many egg nogs tonight. Now behave!!

and may I compliment you on your skills as a chopper pilot 

..No Bounce..

…No Play…

He got you JP!

"Even crazy people sometimes base their fiction on an ounce of truth" -S. Sigler

you will have a surprise when i post the picts 

hell if it taste like chicken,bring me chicken!

rodney carigton

just as soon as I meet a nurse with a laptop on her mouth. 

..No Bounce..

…No Play…

and said what I meant! 

..No Bounce..

…No Play…

Can I have her number and office hours? ;p

Sorry. I didn’t realize my gown was open. (blush)Embarassed 

..No Bounce..

…No Play…

it’s just for theraputic puposes!! 

..No Bounce..

…No Play…

We know those aren’t real tears. It’s just your allergies. (Shadygirl and I have shed a few allergies over this issue too. Oh, and kiss that nurse with the laptop on the mouth.)

#not so sure you meant that ….. lol

you got our prayers and well wishes

G-Man

We’re all praying for you and look forward to see you back in full force soon!! We miss your company! And Wolf, get of the top of that nurses lap. ;p

No tear stains on the mp3 player now. They don’t like water. Hope to see you back soon.KissDon’t Start Nothin’ Won’t Be Nothin’

Thanks to one and all, (and the nurse with the laptop!!) You really have NO idea what this fuzzy warm stuff means to me. Ah, shit, I think I’m gonna tear up, here!. Love y’all!!

..No Bounce..

…No Play…

#in our thoughts and prayers and you need to get better… this place would NOT be the same without ya

Now hurry & get back. I love the Avatar of your KoKo. Let’s start the New Year off right (you cancer free) Don’t Start Nothin’ Won’t Be Nothin’

I get such a kick from you guys here in the forums, you are so funny and  I echo 200% what SlackerQueen said. Get well and hurry back!
    *I am the Rear Admiral but Wolf has a furry butt*

I always enjoy reading your comments here on the site, they always make me laugh. So you better get your furry little butt all better and come back and make us laugh again. The forums just wouldn’t be the same!

My thoughts are with you.

There are not many whome I call my friend, but you are one of them.  My prayers go out to you. We Carolinians gotta stick together…

and remember…. if you dare die on us…. I’ll kick your furry little ass… And I bet Koko wouldn’t be too far behind me.

"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."

General George S. Patton Jr.

hell if it taste like chicken,bring me chicken!

rodney carigton

Nate Dogg… The only signature I need is my fist.

all my thoughts are with you and your family!  hope everything works out for you and you are back soon!

BOUNCE, brother. Bounce!

My thoughts and prayers are with you dude. As other Junkies have said, stay strong. You can win this fight. The Junkies are in your corner with all our support behind you. Looking forward to seeing you in the new year.

You shall be in my prayers. Fight like a dawsey! 

-The OSU vs. Michigan game. 800 years of tradition and the rivalry is still strong as ever

Stay strong brother – sending you positive thoughts from across the pond.

==========

kill columbo…

My Wolfie - You’ll certainly be in my prayers.  Looking forward to hearing from you after the first.  I’ll save all of your hugs until you get back.

As we say in Colorado, keep your powder dry. Shadygirl and I will definitely keep you in our thoughts and prayers. Looking forward to seeing you check back in with us soon!

Stay strong, It wont be the same without you here to BS with us. Try to touchbase if and when possible. Your Junkie family is wishing you the best.

Avatar of Benjamin "The BenT One" Clifford

never give up. you can do this!

By the way, Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

yeah man, im gonna keep you in my prayers. Any thing is possible through god, and  prayer.

i mean my cousin was in a coma for 2 months, and had less than a 25% chance of living, but now is out of the coma, and in rehab. He’s had so many people praying for him. 

im gonna keeep you in my prayers man. May your health prosper. 

gothguy720.deviantart.com

I hope everything will go smoothly.

G-Man

As most of you know, I’m dealing with a serious health issue right now. Since our beloved FDO can’t quite cure cancer yet, I’m gonna be gone for a while to see some people who just may be able to. I’m either going to get a whole lot better or a whole lot worse. Either way, I just wanted to thank you all for your support and to let you guys ( and gals, especially you gals Wink) know how much you have helped me over these last few months. I hope I’ll be back up and running by New Years Day with a fat new copy of Contagious in my paws, talking trash with you guys and flirting with you fine ladies. Your prayers will help.

If I don’t see you in the New Year, I’ll see you on the other side.

Woof, woof

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.