This topic contains 17 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Joseph Cartwright Joseph Cartwright 5 years, 9 months ago.

Fringe

• Profile photo of Joseph Cartwright

you are right about walter. must be fun playing that character and yet difficult at times.

I AM not just junkie, I AM a pusher man (6060 and climbing) & I AM Sadocks Tangent Brother.

Profile photo of Joseph Cartwright

to start at the beginning.

I AM not just junkie, I AM a pusher man (6060 and climbing) & I AM Sadocks Tangent Brother.

Profile photo of Mark Wheeler

what i thought too. but i love the x-files, so maybe i should give this one a try.

"So do you guys have Battletoads..?"

Profile photo of Erika Hoel

I’m loving what I’ve seen so far. Had a bit of difficulty grasping the concept the first time I watched it, but that’s just me. I love Walter’s character.

I specialize in accurate interpretation of your pathetically unclear and dismally vague descritpion of what you think you want.

Profile photo of John Anderson

My wife and I are great fans of the show. The best character is Walter; the show wouldn’t be much without him. 

“Can I get you a little fresh milk and LSD with your tea?”

You have to love an old guy who hands out homemade drugs like they were sugar cubes.

What can I say? I am a child of the seventies and I like Family guy too, I must be twisted?

Profile photo of Tim Feely

I have missed it so far. I will get some episodes on itunes and see if it is worth watching.

Profile photo of Joseph Cartwright

really liking the fact that is was never a happy meeting between father and son. but they are starting to learn and "understand’ each other a little better.

I AM not just junkie, I AM a pusher man (3000 and climbing) & I AM Sadocks Tangent Brother.

Profile photo of Bob Merrell

reminds me of X-files which I liked. I am having trouble taking "Pacy" serious though. Grey Wolf

Profile photo of Melisa Dyer

But like battle star it needs to limit itself to about 4 or 5 seasons that way it doesn’t start to get to rediculous 

"I kill people, I don’t murder them, look it up Sweats!" Agent Celie Booth

Profile photo of Corbin Hilty

I think the shows pretty good. The bizzare cases keep me coming back. I also like the doctor….hes funny. 

gothguy720.deviantart.com

Profile photo of Pons Matal

Kept me intrigued. The show is showing some real promise.

“I can’t tell if that’s funny or really scary.”

Profile photo of Jordan Willis

I don’t think I will keep up with it that much untill it comes out on or a marathon of the whole first season.

G-Man

When life gives you lemons, make applesauce. -Angelica Pickles

Profile photo of Pons Matal

Has the makings for some good sci-fi. And I have to agree having the quirky mad scientist/father son relationship puts a different spin on things.

“Well, remember what you said, because in a day or two, I’ll have a witty and blistering retort! You’ll be devastated THEN!

Profile photo of Aaron Morris

I like it so far.  The Sci Fi Wire review brings up a good point: how many shows have an honest-to-god mad scientist these days?

Most that are profound would choose to narrate tales of living men with nouns like sorrow, verbs like lose, and action scenes, and love, but then there are now some, and brave they be, that speak of Lunar cities raised and silver spheres and purple seas.

Profile photo of Wolf

I just hope that it gets the support from Fox that it needs. Coming on right after "House" is sure to help.

"In remission for 36 days. YeeHaw!"

Profile photo of Jo-Ann Caputo

I really like it. I have missed having the x-files’esq shows. I am curious to see how far they go with the fringe scince thing.

Profile photo of nilling

It starts next month in the UK on Sky. The trailer looked promising though.

==========

kill columbo…

Profile photo of Koda Bear

I am not sure what I think about this show yet.  I know I like it and I know that the script is just terrible, but I am interested in the x-files’esq ridiculousness of the story. What do you guys think?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.