This topic contains 11 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Nathan Wells Nathan Wells 5 years, 11 months ago.

Friends, Romans, Junkies …

Shape shifting football players know how to party.

I second that motion! 

Nate Dogg… "life is hard. But its one helluva lot harder if you’re stupid"- -John Wayne

I missed some of the early bloodcast episodes and am catching up now.  How is that random?  Perhaps a bit, but not much.
    Tastes Like Chicken

-retract previous comment
    http://www.pgholyfield.com/maah/

Sorry, just had to say it.
    So here’s my real question, Treed:  How the hell do you survive teaching the youth of our nation?  They drive me freaking crazy with their rap music and tatoos and low rider jeans with ipod equipped g-strings …
    Tastes Like Chicken

-i like High schoolers, i adore (yes mumo00 i used that word again, go ahead, be an ass and make fun of me again) my goths (i havent had any in a couple of years though).
    i love seeing the "A HA!" in their eyes when they get it. and i love math and enjoy teaching it. now middle schoolers…. there isnt a hell deep enough or a fire hot enough for them. but then thats me.
    http://www.pgholyfield.com/maah/

Pretty lippy there, lil’ Nate. You can talk smack now, but once you make it to middle school, you might find you’re a little uncomfortable with your agreement with treed!

"Everything takes longer than it does." –Me

I taught college for three years. Loved it for similar reasons you like the HS kids–what a great feeling when you see the light come on. Even better when there’s genuine interest in the subject. One “advantage” to college is the students are there by choice (in theory). It usually shows, even through the regular desire to do something more fun than sit in class on any given day.

someday ill get a picture that doesnt make me look like a chubby 12-year-old
    Nate Dogg (#7 crackhits if SOMEONE doesn’t keep trying to pass me)… "life is hard. But its one helluva lot harder if you’re stupid"- -John Wayne

Would that be…NEXT YEAR when you’ll look like a chubby 13 year old? Come on, don’t tease us.

Nate Dogg (#7 crackhits if SOMEONE doesn’t keep trying to pass me)… "life is hard. But its one helluva lot harder if you’re stupid"- -John Wayne

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.